Chap. 12

More Than Words...

They were in Korea, paparazzi, reporter and Infinite’s fans were waiting for them in the Gimpo International airport.

“Don’t you go to your dorm?” L asked JiYeon.

“Me? I don’t know, but I think I want go home”

“Are you going home by yourself? Do you want us to take you home?” Infinite Manager asked.

“Oh ghamsahamnida Mr. Yang, but my manager was waiting for me” JiYeon smile.

 

They want to walk out but suddenly Manager Yang holding them.

“Changkaman, JiYeon you better walk beside Myungsoo” He begged.

“Whether it wouldn’t be a problem?” JiYeon said.

“It’s better if you walk with him than other members”

“But...”

“It’s Ok! You can walk with me JiYeon. Kajja!”

“You give them the best idea ever, Hyung” SungYeol whispered Manager Yang.

“I knew that” He replied and smile.

 

Myungsoo and JiYeon walk first behind the bodyguard, while the other member and staff follow them.  They’ve come out from a crowd and a car approached them.

“Oh this is my manager” JiYeon said.

“Ok then Jiyeon be careful in your way, see you later” L said.

“Ne, ghamsahamnida Infinite and also Mr. Yang. I’ll go, see you later. Annyeong” JiYeon bowed and smiled.

“Ne JiYeon, Annyeong…”

 

JiYeon’s Manager out from the car, he bow as a sign of thanks to Infinite and he open the door for Jiyeon.

“Ghamsahamnida was taking care of her, Annyeong” Manager Lim bow again and enter his car to go away.

 

Myungsoo POV.

We’re go to our van, I was tired. Suddenly I think about something. Isn’t me and JiYeon walk together in front of Infinite fans and reporter? OMG, how can I agree with my Manager when he asked me to walk with JiYeon. I not think about that before.

“Myungsoo you must check website after this” Namu Hyung said.

“Why?”

“I guess your name become hot news again, but this time with JiYeon not Suzy anymore” Yeol Hyung said.

“Aissh that I don’t think about that before” I said.

“This is because you feel excited so you don’t thinking about anything anymore” my Manager said.

“What your mean?”

“Oh c’mon Myungsoo you can't hide your feeling in front my eyes anymore” Yeol Hyung replied.

“Pfff… whatever Hyung, I wanna sleep wake me up later!”

I try to close my eyes and sleep.

 

No one POV.

In the other side JiYeon not go home but she go to CCM office to meet the CEO Kim Kwangsoo. She’s going to his room alone. Her Manager was busy check her schedule.

“Annyeong Kim sajangnim” JiYeon greeted.

“Annyeong JiYeon, how are you?”

“I’m fine sajangnim, how about you?”

“Take a seat! As you see I’m fine. Btw I’m sorry ‘cause I call you to back to Korea so sudden”

“Ne, sajangnim it’s Ok”

“Since T-Ara’s don’t have a tight schedule this week in Japan so you can complete your schedule in Korea. You also can break for a while since you have much free time”

“Ghamsahamnida sajangnim”

“It’s nothing JiYeon, You can go now! Have a nice day!”

“You too Kim sajangnim. Annyeong” she bow and walk out from CEO room.

 

JiYeon POV.

I think Kim Sajangnim want talk something serious about our group or something. He’s so kind now, I feel happy this day. I can go home meet my family and I have free time for a while. It’s the first time I have a free time since my debut. When other members had free schedule I busy with my drama. I think I can go out with my friends. Huaaa very excited.

 

“JiYeon” someone call me and I guess it’s my manager. I turn back.

“Ne Lim oppa. Wae?”

“You don’t have schedule this day so you can go home and take a rest”

“Ok, how about tomorrow?”

“You have schedule to attend opening Gangnam Annual Concert Festival with others idols”

“Ok Lim Oppa. I want go home now”

“Ne, let’s go!”

 

 

To be Continued… 

 

Hello everybody who still read my story.

I thank you so much, you still read my fic.

Sorry if my story make you bored or something like that, I'll try my best.