Chap. 13

More Than Words...

HOT NEWS

T-Ara’s maknae was together with Infinite member in airport.

 

GOSSIP MYUNGYEON

T-Ara’s maknae JiYeon back to Korea this morning but as we know Jiyeon and her group T-Ara left to Japan yesterday to promoting T-Ara’s new Japanese single “Lovey Dovey”.

She comes with Infinite members and she was seen walking with Infinite member L when out from Gimpo International airport. Camera caught her picture with Infinite L who look comfortable each other.

JiYeon returned without the staff or her manager who accompanied her, the staff and the other T-Ara’s members still in Japan for promoting their new song.

The big question is "why she coming back so early? Does this have anything to do with Infinite member?"

 

No one POV.

CEO Kim read the news without expression in his face. Of course he was knew JiYeon back with Infinite. He also not makes it a problem even if JiYeon is really date with L, he will not give her advice or something since the company has no restrictions for dating.

 

In the other side in Infinite dorm.

SungYeol turn on his net book and open some website then he read the news.

“BINGO!!!”

“Yah Yoelie what’s wrong?” Leader Gyu asked.

“Gyu hyung read the news!”

“Omo, where is Myungsoo? Call him!”

SungJong wake L up who was sleep in his room. L wake up and walk to SungYeol.

 

“Read the news!”

L was still half sleep read the news, his eyes become wide after read the news. SungYeol, SungGyu and WooHyun who seat in front L just laugh when they look L expression.

“Yah! What are you laughing for?” L asked feel irritated.

“You face is so funny, Hyung” SungJong said.

“How about the news? Is great right?” SungYeol teased L.

“What a great? It’s not good”

“Why? Don’t you happy. You can run from that girl” SungGyu added

“Aissshh…”

 

L phone ringing, he get a message from someone who obsessed at him. L opened the message.

 

From : Miss A Suzy

Oppa, the news is true? What are you doing with her?

Are you dating with JiYeon unnie?

 

“Mwo? Why she being possesive to me? even she’s not my girl” L said and throw his phone.

“I guess this message from your greatest fan right?” WooHyun asked.

L’s phone ringing again and now Suzy call him.

“Oh Gosh, that girl” L look at SungYeol

“Yoelie Hyung, please pick up and said that I’m sleep” L begged.

L turned off his phone.

 

Myungsoo POV.

I make a trouble now, how if Suzy call JiYeon since they are was close each other. Oh Gosh, I’m worry about her now. Oh wait why I’m being like this?

I can lie to others but not to myself. I know I was like her since I meet her. She’s so humble and kind person. When I meet her in the first time she’s look so cold and heartless but when I meet her again she’s so different.

I actually don’t know since when I have this feeling to her, but one thing that I know. I don’t have a dare to show my feeling to her and I don’t have a dare to say my love to her. How if another guy confess to her? OMG my head being explode.

I close my eyes for a while till Namu hyung said something that shocked me.

 

“I actually worry about JiYeon now” He said and made me look at him.

Then his phone was ringing so sudden.

“JiYeon text me” He said and open the message.

“Why hyung?” Yeol hyung asked.

Namu hyung give his phone to me.

 

From : JiYeon

Namu Oppa is Myungsoo with you?

Please tell him to look at his phone. Suzy wanna talk to him.

Gomawo Oppa ^^

 

“That’s mean Suzy was called her? OMG is she said something to her?” I asked to everyone was here.

“I don’t know but I hope Suzy don’t said something bad to her” Yeol hyung said.

 

I my phone and called Suzy, I really don’t want her to do something bad to Jiyeon. Suzy is a kind of girl who was unpredictable.

I finished my conversation with Suzy in the phone. Lucky she is not saying something bad or give weird question to JiYeon. The problem now I don’t know what should I do to make Suzy know that I don’t love her?

I also thinking about my plan to make JiYeon knew how much I love her, how do to show my love to her? That question ruin in my head.

 

JiYeon POV.

Suzy call me and asked something about the news. She is curious ‘bout me and Myungsoo. Actually I and Myungsoo, we’re just friend. Friend? Oh ne we’re friend no more. Why I feel disappointed with that word. There is something wrong with me? I don’t really know.

 

 

To be Continued…

What will happen???

Keep follow my story!!! ^^

 

I'm back kekekke~~~

Hope you like it ^^