The Confession

Contradicting, You and I

 

I'm impressed...and shocked. This...all of this has something to do with Paris. A proof of my love towards the place. It didn't made enough sense. Why did he-- Chanyeol drew all this...for me?  Something stirred inside of me that I am unable to explain. Was it comfort? Relief? Joy? I'm not sure. Why is he even doing this? Why? I haven't seen him for the day yet. Will he be absent for the whole day? Was my conversation with him yesterday that serious? Is he mad at me now?

After minutes of battling with my inner self, I suddenly felt overly exhausted and drained I just want to lie down on my bed and sleep for weeks. My headache won't leave me alone either. Lazily sitting on my chair, I tried shooing all my superfluous thoughts as I stared at nothing in particular. Momentarily closing my eyes, the image of an apology letter popped in my head. I exhaled as I went back to facing our now mess-free desk, grabbing a pen and paper, scribbling down things I think is appropriate for the letter before finalizing it in my laptop.

Although am busy with the letter, I can vividly feel someone's presence just in front of me. Now concentrating more on the figure, my peripheral vision says that a tall guy was staring down on me, probably studying my poor, worn out self. And I knew exactly who that tall guy is.

"What are you standing there for, staring at me like that? And please, no sarcasm 'cause I might rip off your throat uncontrollably," I warned him, not meeting eyes with him as I fixed my gaze on my laptop. I am still mentally and emotionally unprepared to talk to him nor see him. I am begging you to disappear from my sight at least for a week or something just so this romantically-strange feelings can wither away and close my heart shut. That, is what I actually wanted to tell him but is very well aware that that would just make things more complicated so I stayed silent instead.

"Deliveries for Sooyoung Mademoiselle~" Scratching my head in pure irritation (or so it seems), I glanced at him and was trying to send him 'get away' messages telepathically. It didn't work though. "French Macaroons for Sooyoung Mademoiselle~" He went on, handing me a box of pastries. What's this? Opening out of curiosity, what I saw are a couple of uneven, circular pastries in different colors, neatly arranged in a straight line inside the pink box. Is this thing seriously palatable? It looks more of a decoration to me.

 

I raised an eyebrow. "What's this for?" Using my cold, stern voice, I asked.

"I surrender. Don't get mad. I just wanna say thank you for pulling me back to my senses yesterday. You were right. It was stupid of me to be sulking over what happened years ago. Setting aside those matters, I came here to give you a delectable dessert which I bought exclusively from a well-off French bakery," He stated smugly after raising both his hands in resignation. I am not mad at him. Not really. Our roles should be reversed; am the one who crossed the line so why's he the one fixing things out? He's making me feel more guilty this way. 

 

Giving me one of his authentic, derpy smiles again, I can hear angels calling for me as I foresee myself on the death bed with a contented smile plastered on my face. How can someone so tall be this adorable? I shook my head vigorously trying to push my fangirls thoughts away. This isn't right. This is isn't right! Definitely not right. Sensing the uneasiness in me, he inched closer and I can literally feel my pulse rate quickening. Slightly moving away, I cleared my throat and decided that it wasn't a very bright idea to keep him in here as his presence would only bring forth more deafening silence of awkwardness. 

"Thank you. Am not mad. You may go," I said gently, flashing him one weak smile before tasting one of these macaroons just to assure him that I'd eat them later on. The moment I took a bite, his smile grew wider and am not so sure as to why.

"You ate it!!!" Jumping in the process, he clapped his hands continuously as if I've done something remarkable. Is eating macaroons some sort of an ancient taboo? Will he get rich if I ate those? Did he poured some poison on it and was overjoyed that am close to dying? "Should I spit them out?" was what left my unrestrainable mouth, I deduced it has a life of its own. Just like Chanyeol's hair.  But despite that horrible hair of his, he still looked nice with it. Handsome, fine. And guess what? He is so freaking adorable right now am having a hard time stopping the urge to just squish him and never let go. 

"No! No! I was afraid you won't accept them or eat them for that matter so I was simply feeling ecstatic right now!" Proclaiming things that are quizzical is also one of his skills, if I haven't mentioned that before. I blushed on the inside, unaware why. "What the heck are you talking about Chanyeol?"

He grinned as if telling me that I was caught off guard over something. "You said you don't eat sweets." Ohmygod. I'm doomed for the rest of my life. Feeling all embarassed, I was unable to speak up. And my cheeks were getting all red too which isn't helping matters at hand. What now?

Alright, let's settle things once and for all. I.AM.GOING.TO.confess.

Inhale, exhale.

There's no point in prolonging this too so I'll just say the magic words and let him pretend that it didn't happen after he's done rejecting me. I doubt he'd reciprocate my silly feelings anyway. I just want to let it all out and move on. Or if I really can move on. But, I can always try! Not as if he's the last guy on Earth!

Now, bless me with my confession. Please, don't let him be too harsh on me. I am perfectly aware that I'm not the prettiest nor the smartest girl there is, heck am actually plain and boring, but please, don't be too harsh on me Chanyeol ah..

"Chanyeol.."

"Hm?" Oh god, don't look at me like that. 

"I..you..no..I.." Choi Sooyoung is stuttering. What a marvelous way to humiliate the Choi clan. Siwon oppa, pardon my poor soul. Pray for me too while you're at it. >.< Chanyeol was stifling his giggles, trying not to embarass me more. Great. Just great. 

Just tell him how much you like him, damnit!

"I just want to....

 

 

ask where suho-sshi transferred..?" Crap. What's wrong with me?!

"Oh, that. I wish he told us. We tried calling him several times but seems like he changed his phone number already. Dunno what happened. He left his apartment as well. We can no longer contact him. He isn't reaching out to us either. Kyungsoo's still dissapointed at him for suddenly leaving without saying a word. Everyone is actually..." Omo. Can't I just pick out a light topic? Why do I always end up opening sensitive topics at the most crucial times?! Now what? Sometimes, I badly with social conversations. Nonetheless, I can't help feeling perplexed too after hearing the news. I mean, it's Suho we're talking about. He won't leave just like that...with no legit reason behind. Am pretty sure Chanyeol here feels the same way. He was lost on his own thoughts now.

"Ooohh..I'm..sorry..shouldn't have asked that." He looked back at me as he shook his head and flashed me a reassuring smile, catapulting my heart back to heaven once again. I am on the verge of getting eaten up by this thing called 'insanity' and was already swallowed by this ridiculous feeling called 'love'.

"That's not what I'm supposed to say!" Amused by a shouting Sooyoung, he kept his mouth shut enabling me to continue with whatever I intend to say. "Thing is..."

"Is that macaroons am smelling here?!" Turning my head to where the voice was coming from, I immediately shot the guy an intense, cold look. People like him are still alive just because it's illegal to shoot them. 

"Baekhyun ah! What are you doing here? Requesting for Sooyoung's wrath again? Here's a tip, never underestimate the power of an extremely pissed off woman!" Chanyeol laughed off as if beating his friend and seeing him with bruises amuses him. Turning my icy glare back at Baekhyun for ruining an important confession, "What the friggin' hell are you doing here?" I asked as I stood up, scaring him a bit.

"Easy there! Got no spaces left for more bruises, mind you!" He yelled, backing away. Sheilding himself with his hands, he continued,  "Look, I just want to apologize for what happened earlier. My bad. And...let me have one of these! 'Kay bye!" After grabbing a macaroon, he scampered out of the area in a minute or so proving that he ain't a bad runner himself. 

Continuing with my present dilemma, I gulped trying to get back his attention and I succeeded well enough. I cleared my throat again as I tried stabilizing myself to get the words outta my mouth right this instant. "Thing is..Chanyeol ah.." 

"Hyung. Have you seen my rubber shoes?" Another confession wrecker. Let me just finish this damn conversation!

Oh, fine. This'll be the last one. If someone interrupts this conversation again, I quit. I will forever bury my feelings until time itself lets go of it and let me live a normal life again. 

"Let's see....hmm...I think....they're missing!" This guy is hopeless. Somebody do me a favor and explain to me why I fell for him. Big Bang theory is no match for this. It's under observation and there's no current explanation. Jongin, or Kai, glared at him and smack his head before heading out of the area. "That disrespectful kid!" He complained as if he's being logical a while ago.

Okay, I've had enough. Am telling him now. NOW. "Ya Park Chanyeol! I like you!" He didn't seem surprised nor taken aback. And smiling naturally at me wasn't the expression I'm anticipating really. Why? Is he half expecting me to declare my love for him any time now? Did he figured out that I sort of fell for him already? 

"Aw~ I like you too Choi Sooyoung~" He replied, gently ruffling my hair.

Of course he likes me.

He never hated anyone anyway. That's his way of saying, 'Love you too my friend' which felt as if a knife was stabbed on my heart, deeply, piercing the innermost of my emotions. 

And until now, I've always thought that rejections are the most painful. Proven wrong.

Tears are now on the verge of falling down my cheeks as an unimaginable pain hits me. Headache? Heartache? I don't know anymore. The last thing I knew is that I'm weakly, free falling from my chair and that was it. I passed out. Total blackout. 

 

CHAPTER 9 is UP! :)

Just when she had the courage to tell him her feelings, he goes 'oh, I like you too' like what friends usually do and stuff.

I must say, that is really agonizing. I feel so bad for Soo. xp

Now, now, don't go hatin' Yeol, people! Maybe he just needs time...or common sense for that matter. xD

 

Anyhow, this will be labeled as CYI's second to the last chapter. T^T

What will happen to the two of them now?? *sobs*

 

But fear not my dear readers, am not really up for a sad ending so I assure you that am not ending this one tragically! :P But am not promising that they'd end up together either. So yea, just read on and find out! Please do leave some comments! I've been itching to hear more of what you guys think about it! Especially that it's close to ending now. So please do leave some, ne? :)

Here's some random pics for ya'll~ :3

Oppa~ Oppa~

 

Guardian Suho~~ ^^v

 

Junmyeon and Jongin. :'P

Okay, enough of that! :)))) Pardon my randomness. xD

A! Another thing too, am starting a new fic which includes Suho as the main! Hope to see you guys commenting on this one too! :))))

Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/181880/daffodil-forever-suhoxoc

 

mrsleejinki, HAHA! Can't! See? It's too long! XD Air's presence~~ :))) And yea, there goes strict Wu Fan! XDD Chanyeol's here too!! ^^ Poor Bacon though. :P How're the pics by the way? Enjoyed it? :3

KyuHanna, HAHAHAHA! He is indeed! XDDD Died again? You seriously have a lot of spare lives, ne? :))))))))) Anyway, I updated! Woot! Watcha think of it??? :)

leftright78, No, no. It's alright! :) Studying for what though??? HAHA! I've once burned a Mathematics book in total madness. XD

btw, I tried separating some paragraphs from chapter 8...was it still cluttered? >.< Am no good with paragraphs and stuff..you know, got no idea where to cut it and all that. xp And Lol yea, sunny's way shorter than her. Just that I was imagining that scenario to look as if Sooyoung half-fainted, bending her knees down, giving Sunny the chance held her by her shoulders.  And well yea, I must include that she's wearing some killer heels. :))) Thank you so much for your suggestions too! Am really glad that you're lending me a helping hand in here~ ^^v

No problem with the comment too. I think she updated again, I wasn't able to comment yet though. Maybe later after posting this up.  ^^

 

LOVE YA'ALL!

GODspeed c",)  

 

 

/kazeryu23/