Fate at times

Contradicting, You and I

 

I love spicy foods, he adores sweet ones

I am practically neat, he's a real mess (for instance, take a look at his hair! Does that thing have a life of its own?!)

I am tone-deaf, he's a born musician, a creepy artist actually

Reading has always been a hobby of mine, books for him are as boring as stones are

Am usually serious, he's made out of playfulness itself

 

Contradicting personalities

Clashing styles

and

Consistent Arguements

TOTAL OPPOSITES, that's what we are

 

I, Choi Sooyoung, being the neat freak & organized person that I am, have listed certain goals for this semester to be accomplished for my own safety. And my list goes like this:

1. Maintain a fair distance away from him, mentally and physically aware that being anywhere near him would drive me to the pits of insanity.

2. That, and continue all my usual duties.

  

But, as CRUEL fate would have it, I got the complete opposite of what I bargained for. 

Pissing me off would top his list of expertise, other than that, well, you've got to find that out.

Though apparently, that 'him' has a name, a pretty popular name. Park Chanyeol, that is. Mention his name anywhere in campus and you'd have fangirls crowding over you, squealing like crazy little piglets.

While I was usually emotionless and stiff, he has this derpy smile that creeps the heck out of me. Nonetheless, girls are dying to get a glimpse of that supposedly 'to-die-for' smile. Ang believe it or not, he has his own fans club. Yes, they even got the 'inside the campus' members and the 'outside the campus' members. That is so stupid. 

"Any objections for Ms. Choi being the female representative?" Oh, right. We were having a new semestral votation for both the male and female class representative. No one objected, obviously. No one in this class wanted to bear the responsiblities of said position. And besides, I've been voted as female class representative for over years now so why change the cycle? These retards wouldn't survive without me too. With that, we proceeded to the male class representative. Last time, it was Suho. Unfortunately, he transferred to another school already, which by the way. He was just the perfect leader. Anyone would agree with that, I swear to buddha.

Anyway, Mr. Yang, our class adviser, largely believes that time is even more precious than Gold, hence, would want such votations to be less time consuming. 'Do unproductive things real quick' is his motto by the way. So basically, whoever was voted first will automatically be the representative, those questions about objections are mere formalities. All of a sudden, Baekhyun raised his hand enthusiastically. Oh, no. Whatever comes out from that guy's mouth is never a good thing. "I proudly nominate dorm mate Park Chanyeoool~!!" He said it, using his powerful singing voice that would've sound pleasant if it weren't from the meaning of it. I was beyond mortified my jaw went like capital 'O'. Is he insane? He's friends with Chanyeol, he is insane. But then, professor Yang nodded even before I could object. Now the list is official. I glared at Baekhyun, trying to melt him with my eyes until I figured that that won't happen anytime soon so I glanced at Chanyeol instead. Girls from class surrounded him like bees on flowers, making a buzzing sound as if to irritate me. I thought I couldn't get more annoyed but that was absolutely proven wrong when 'ultra-messy-hair' Chanyeol took his sweet time to shot me his infamous derpy smile. Good heavens, somebody clean that mess up. Still, he's quite cute. Ohmygosh! I was absorbed in a different universe for a minute there! 

And so, let the torturing begin. "Sooyoungie~" Oh, come on! Give me a break! 

"What?!" I glared at him. It was his 15th time pestering me over nothing. If only the representative cubicles are separated based on genders, then I wouldn't have to deal with this guy every freaking second!

"Look, look! I present to you, paper Phineas and Ferb!" I raised an eyebrow, showing him my dismayed face and he pouted. He displayed those things on my desk, looking overly happy about his stupid creation. "Stop putting nonsense on my desk, Park Chanyeol."

"This is a piece of art Choi Sooyoung. And besides, this is our desk, remember?" He smirked as my anger shot up. Unable to contain it, I grabbed my things and walked out of the Class Rep Area as fast as I can. 

Good thing class was over already so I can finally relax on my room and have a scrumptious dinner. The moment I stepped inside the room, I sighed in relief and went straight for the comfy couch. Staring at the ceiling in peace, I heard a knock on my door. My eyes went from the ceiling, to the door and then to the wall clock. 7pm. What is someone doing outside my room at this dinner hour moment? I lazily jumped out of the couch and went for the door knob as I swung the door open only to close it again right away. 

  

CHAPPIE ONE IS DONE~~ ^^V

How's that? Omo! chapter one?! *sigh* guess am not making this a one shot anymore. :P

Though, I promise to make it pretty short. :D Am not fond (now) of writing long stories cause I am not really capable of finishing them all... 

Anyway, hope you guys liked the first chapter! Hoping for your subscriptions and comments!! :)

KAMSAHAMNIDAAA~~~

GODspeed. c",)

 

/kazeryu/