Maybe's

Contradicting, You and I

 

I have yet to sort out my pretty damn mixed-up feelings but being with this guy at this moment isn't helping at all. Focusing on anything except him, I tried composing myself, suddenly feeling conscious of my own movements. It's as if every move I make matters. Unable to hold my silly self and uncooperative eyes, I quickly glanced at his face and noticed a smile forming on his lips. Oh, crap. His peripheral vision is not to be taken lightly, people. Even in that split second, he was able to tell that I stole a glance from him. I better run now. 

I can't. I mean, why should I?

We've been getting along these past few days and I personally think that despite the number of differences between us, he thinks of me as one of his good friends right now. Either that or he's just plain nice to everyone. Yet, something inside of me is in disarray. Something feels so intensely strong but, so rationally wrong. I clutched my heart, heaving a deep sigh.

"Something wrong?" He asked, still walking casually beside me, unaware of his unbelievable effect on me. I shook my head, lying as I buried my hand back in my uniform's pocket. But then he stopped, "A! I know! Let's grab some donuts!" He exclaimed proudly, pointing his right index finger up. "No, thank you. I am not much of a sweet-foods lover." And his excitement faded. I giggled on the inside at his truly adorable side. 

He then made a 'tsk, tsk' sign using his right hand. "That's a shame. Those are D.O.'s favorites!" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What's that got to do with me?" Now, he's the one confused. "Eh? I thought you like him?" He stated, tilting his head. My eyes widened in accordance to my emotion. Good, it's still functioning quite well.  "What?! NO!" Why am I even yelling? Dear heavens, someone stole my composed attitude and threw it away somewhere. "Why so defensive then?" He raised an eyebrow as if he's some concerned, curious dad, cornering his daughter to spill the news. "Oh, shut up Chanyeol. Kyungsoo's just adorable as he is. That's all." Staring at me for a while, he crossed his arms in an attempt to see through me. "Well, he's too adorable for his own good. He's our gang's little puppy!"  Huh? Nonsense is coming out from this guy's mouth again, really now. But I must admit, Kyungsoo does resemble a puppy. XD Though, what made him think that I like Kyungsoo? If I said yes, what could've been his reaction? Maybe I should've lied to figure that out. 

"Hey, look over there!" He beamed at me, nudging my arm to look to where he's pointing. Following the direction of his finger, what caught my eye surprised even my insides! Apathetic looking Kai is helping an old lady cross the road, smiling gently at her. How ironic. "Told 'ya he's gentle."  He winked at me and proceeded walking. A few minutes later and Chanyeol wouldn't stop blabbering about all sorts of stuff he can come up with. I rolled my eyes in irritation. This has got to end. My mind's in a complete mess and listening to his deep voice is making it all harder. I paused on my tracks and he did too, retreating a step backward, seeing that I was one step behind him. "Chan-" 

"Yeol oppaaa!!!" What was that? No, who was that? We both turned around and saw a petite lady in a mickey mouse shirt and short jeans with a khaki handbag hanging from her left shoulder, running exhaustedly towards us. She's..not from our school. Oh my goodness! Don't tell me she's one of the Pyromaniacs' outside the campus members?! Grabbing Chanyeol by his arms, panting heavily, she tried pulling him with her. And here I thought she was cute, too bad she seems 'head-over-heels' inlove with Chanyeol. That's desperation over there.  Such a waste. "Ppali! I've been hit by a leafy veggy twice, oppa! Customers are getting violent 'cause of the sudden wholesale promotion from the market!" She needed help with her groceries? And even chose this guy to do it for her? Ha. What a rowdy fan. If other Pyromaniacs knew about this, she won't last a freaking day, believe me. "Hahaha! Arasso, arasso!" He agreed, wiping with his hanky the sweat on the lucky girl's forehead. Pyromaniacs would effin' fire this girl's hometown with a nuclear bomb or chop her to death or anything remorsefully violent. And this guy here; Is he aiming for the 'Saint of the Year' award? 'Cause if he is, then it's ridiculous. There's no such award, it was just plain idiotic.

Saying that he'll be back after a few minutes, he then rushed to the nearby market, even holding the girl's hand as if she was someone precious. I was pissed. I didn't know why. I was just pissed, period. Planting my back on the street wall, I sighed in frustration. Why am I waiting for him? It's not as if I couldn't go home without him.

Guess I just had to. Maybe I am darn curious who that girl is in his life. Maybe I'm getting jealous for the first time in my life. Maybe am just imagining things. Maybe he likes her. Maybe am getting insane. There are tons of maybe's running in my mind and I think I'd have to wait for him...and her to try and clear things up...if, I'd have the courage to do so. 

 

Chapter Six is done! :)

*Here's a CHANYEOL gif for everyone!! :""> Such a CUTE guy, right? right?? :3

 

This one's pretty boring so, sorry for that! Though, comments would be, as always, appreciated!! ^^V 

Who do you think is the girl, by the way??? Have any wild guesses??

Hint: She's not from SM Ent. :)  

mrsleejinki, I love what he did too, and bacon himself. :))) Aiya, speaking of Suho, I've been having a hard time writing the first chapter of Daffodil, forever. Aish. xp

Deewlici0us, HAHAHAHA! I Lol-ed at that part too! XD THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the compliment chingu! That was nice of you, really. :) continue leaving daebak comments! :))))

KyuHanna, aawww~~ :""> Commenting for both chapters is really sweet of you!!! *huggles* I got too much of a compliment from you~~ ^^ And no worries with the caps lock thingy, I do that myself too! :))) Hope you enjoyed this one anyway!!! I shall expect another caps locked comment from you, ne? :)

P.S. THANKYOU for your friend request! So sorry I wasn't able to put something in your wall yet but I seriously appreciate you being friendly! Am just pretty busy with stuff at home so, yea.. xp real sorry bout that. ^^V

FishyMyeolchi, HAHAHA! Yea, right. What happened to our Tao biased here? XD And again, yea, DO's a sweetheart indeed! :"">

 

Yeorobun KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!

Godspeed c",)

 

/kazeryu23/