Known Feelings

Contradicting, You and I

Guess I just had to. Maybe I am darn curious who that girl is in his life. Maybe I'm getting jealous for the first time in my life. Maybe am just imagining things. Maybe he likes her. Maybe am getting insane. There are tons of maybe's running in my mind and I think I'd have to wait for him...and her to try and clear things up...if, I'd have the courage to do so.

"Unnie! Sorry we've made you wait for so long!" The petite girl appeared before me, clasping her hands together, feeling sincerely sorry that I had to wait. Excuse me? Did she just call me unnie? Do I really look that old!? This girl, really. "No worries. Where's Park Chanyeol?" I said under gritted teeth which she didn't seem to notice. Turning around, what met my gaze was sweaty Chanyeol running towards us. 

"Present!" He tried raising his hand while holding a bunch of grocery bags, panting heavily. I ignored him for a while and focused my attention on this girl here. "Would it be too much to ask for your name?" I asked, crossing my arms and slightly raising an eyebrow. I just can't let her go around the city, pulling Chanyeol anywhere with her and make him do her groceries while calling me unnie! That's too much! "Ah, no. Mian! Forgot to introduce myself! I'm Park Ji Eun!! Nice to meet 'ya Sooyoung unnie!" She introduced, shaking my hands vigorously and smiling brightly at me. Wait a freaking minute. Ji Eun? Ji Eun?! Chanyeol's..

"She's my younger sister!" Oh, gosh. Good heavens, I was on the verge of pulling her hair in all directions! Chanyeol should've informed me about this earlier! Aish! This guy! "Oohh..Annyeong~" I greeted back, bowing down in respect, which is so not me. Ji Eun did the same. My tone went from raging Sooyoung to gentle and sweet Sooyoung. I felt so damn embarassed! Okay, so what now?

"Shall we go home?" Chanyeol spoke, waving his right arm infront of me as I was still in a daze. Another embarassment, eff. "Ah, yes, yes. I can manage myself. You two can go home now. Nice meeting you Ji Eun." I remarked nonchalantly, smiling at the little girl once more as I started to walk on the opposite direction when Chanyeol suddenly grabbed my arm and accidentally pulled my whole being with him, closing the gap between us. We looked like a couple hugging for the first time in public. Ji Eun on the other hand, seemed to be enjoying the scene infront of her, clapping her hands in achievement. Something's wrong with this kid. And the same goes with my heart.  

Feeling terribly abashed, I pushed him away from me, staring on the ground as I mentally curse myself for getting all giddy and insanely happy with the idea of being able to hug him. As stupid as it sounds, fiddling with my fingers is the only thing am capable of doing right now. That, and kill myself later. "Oopss. Sorry! You alright?" He asked, holding me on my shoulders, trying to meet my eyes. I am nowhere near alright Park Chanyeol and this is all your effin' fault! "Y-yes.." I stuttered nervously, burying my hands in my pocket to stop it from fiddling. I wasn't sure if he heard me though. "Ya, Choi Sooyoung. Look at me! I said I'm sorry for putting you in such....an embarassing scenario but don't just ignore me!" I finally looked up, meeting eyes with him as my insides do a backflip. Clearing my throat, "I'm perfectly fine. Let's just go home," I replied, walking ahead of them. "Good. You know we can't let 'ya go home alone, after waiting for us and all that. Besides, Baekhyun would scold me for an hour or so if he found out that I didn't bring you home."  Oh, so that's it? Doing it all for Baekhyun's sake. I get it. "You shouldn't have bothered. And I doubt Baekhyun would do that. I'd kill him first before he can do anything as scolding you for not bringing me home," I whispered, hoping that he didn't hear me and my bitterness. Fortunately, he didn't.

A few more minutes of walking in silence and we're already infront of my house. I stay in the dorm during weekdays and go back home every Friday afternoon. And this is my first time going home with a guy. I can literally hear my heartbeat doubling its speed. "Thanks." I mumbled, fumbling over a number of keys, trying to find out which one was for the gate as I have probably forgotten about common things due to this guy here who wouldn't even leave even after I was infront of my house already. "No problem Soo~" 

But before I completely drive him away, I remembered one important thing to tell him. "Park Chanyeol, do you have a minute?" He seemed curious but nodded anyway. "I own time, Choi Sooyoung. Go ahead." I am in no mood for jokes so I ignored his joke and he was obviously dissapointed about it, pouting. Why is he always doing all that cute stuff? I glanced at her sister. "I'll be around!"  She waded. Very well Park Ji Eun. She got the message and made a little stroll around the street, atleast meters away from us. "Something wrong Soo?" I shook my head. Well, yea, but it's not as if you can do anything about it. "Let me just tell you that you shouldn't blame yourself for..for things that are not really and entirely your fault. And stop getting all dramatic over the past incidents. Not as if things would change if you continue to mull over such things." There. I said it. He was quiet and I assume he was busy taking in all that I said, or wondering how the heck I knew those things. And then there goes his pained expression again. I couldn't take it anymore so I grabbed this chance to flee for the gate and went straight inside the house, not wanting to hear anything he'd say, fearing that he's enraged and ready to punch me anytime. I suddenly felt guilty about it. 

Good thing there's no one at home right now 'cause am seriously not in the mood to entertain any question nor freely chit-chat with them. Slumping my back on my bed, I heave a deep, frustrated sigh. I won't be surprised if he detests me now after all that scolding, touching that very sensitive topic back there. Ugh. I hate myself. I hate myself for being so full of myself. I hate myself for being so hopeless. I hate myself for getting involved with him. I hate myself for.. "Falling in love with that derp." I whispered, resting my palm over my head as I grip a fist of my hair in desperation.  Too tired to even change clothes, I stayed on my spot, shifting uncomfortably around the bed before finally drifting off to dreamland. 

 

*This is Park Ji Eun by the way. :3

 

CHAPTER SEVEN's finished!! :D 

This came out more dramatic than I thought it would be. Lol.

Sooyoung has finally realized her feeling for our derpy Chanyeol~!! :3 Yay!

So what's supposed to happen now? Will Chanyeol get mad? Will she continue talking to him?

Read on, and find out! :)))

mrsleejinki, HAHA! Yea, jelly much! :))) Derp batallion ftw! XD  

doitlikethis123, keke~ She's special. See? She's Yeol's lil sis~~ ^^ Anyway, I was surprised you saw this fic! Lol. Thankyou so much for the comment unnie! Hope you'd make Eleven a sequel though. :P

KyuHanna, HAHAHAHA! You guessed right chingu!!! :)))) Soo's damn jealous! Lol, yea. xD You liked the gif?? Nado~~ :3 Thanks for leaving a comment again too! ^^V  

THANKS EVERYONE!!! :)))

GODspeed. c",)

 

/kazeryu23/