Mixed Emotions

Contradicting, You and I

 

"You laughed!! Pretty smile. Keep that up Soo! Though, I shall bade goodbye now. Here, take my new creation, Apple, as a token of my gratitude for making me stay here. Bye bye!" And just like that, he was gone. I am not sure but I think my cheeks went all red again. I think I am in a crappy situation as I stared at the carved apple on my hand. Pyromaniacs, his fanclub (dunno how that came up so don't ask me), would shoot me on head and rip my limbs apart, I swear.

 

"KAAIIIII!!!!" I screamed my lungs out. This guy doesn't have the slightest idea what 'responsibility' means! "Ya shikshin! Why are you yelling?!" Sunny, one of my good 'ol friends, asked as it seemed to irritate her quite a bit. She was sitting right next to me too. "Kim Jongin, the jerk, forgot to print the papers needed for our newest project! Ugh. What a student!" Currently getting the attention of everyone in class, and those that were simply passing by the room, Chanyeol decided to put a stop on my outrage. "Soo, chill. We'll talk to Kai later and fix things out." He said, patting my shoulders in comfort. "Chill? Are you kidding me? That is our class' project, Park Chanyeol!" I fumed, though, I honestly feel a little better now. "Look, shouting here and there would'nt be any better. You're just making a commotion. Kai isn't anywhere too, he won't hear you nor feel guilty about it. And just call me Chanyeol." I seriously wanna punch him right now but he's right. This won't do. So instead of pushing him away, I gave him a weak smile and nodded. I was afraid he'd get mad. Not that I care! It's just that I've never seen him get mad before and I don't wanna risk seeing him so! He nodded as well, looking very pleased with himself. The ego! An hour after and class was over already. History class can be interestingly appealing at times, if only Chanyeol and Baekhyun would keep quiet. 

I hurriedly scampered to the Class Rep Area to fix those papers that the jerk forgot to care of. I got loads of stuff to accomplish and these papers are making things more complicated.  "Should I give you an awesome piece of advice?" Chanyeol appeared out of nowhere, smiling widely at me. "That better be useful Park Chanyeol," I said under gritted teeth, giving him the warning look. After restraining his laughter and even faking a deep breath, he started, "When nothing goes right," he paused and continued after another deep breath, "go left." I knew it. I just knew it. I shouldn't have bothered wasting my precious second listening to his nonsensical sayings. Before I could even erupt to madness, he spoke first pointing at my mini notebook on the desk. "Your parents should've seriously named you Parisse or Eiffela or something of that sort," He commented trying to imitate the British accent but failing miserably. 

"I am counting to three and let you get out of my sight before I can inflict you eternal pain, Park Chanyeol." I warned him, closing my fist in anger. This guy here is really testing my temper. Lucky him I wasn't holding any sharp objects at the moment or else I'd earn myself a record of crime in the nearest police station. Before saving himself from Choi Sooyoung's wrath, he still got the guts to give me yet another creation of his and one small brown envelope. "You'd age faster if you keep that scrunched up face of yours!"  And again, he was gone. Faster than a lightning, yes. Shutting my eyes off for a minute will probably help me clear things up..for a while. I am still in shock after all. Park Chanyeol is forever a walking disaster. When I was finally able to relax a bit, I glanced at the paper he left me and was surprised. A smile was unknowingly formed on my face and it actually grew bigger seeing the little note at the back of the paper. Waking up from that dreamy trance I was in a while ago, I got the envelope and opened it only to be more amused. Inside of it was the papers Kai forgot to bring. Apparently, he was able to do something about it already. He just fixed my current problem. I don't know why but this guy is capable of making me feel all sorts of emotion. I am basically struggling with all my might not to like him now. Yes, kill me people. Am getting involved in a serious madness, I tell you. 

*Yeol's newest artwork! :)))

*This is what the note looks like. :3

 

"No, no, no, no, NO!!" I must've chanted out that loud as some students passing by stopped on their tracks and gave me the 'she's-damn-crazy' look. Oh, who cares. I came here for refreshments and so I faced the vending machine instead and got myself a cold strawberry drink. Opening the canned drink, I bumped into someone who seems to be holding the same drink as mine. "I am so sorry." I heard a guy's voice using a robot-like tone. After making sure that my uniform isn't wet, I looked up to meet eyes with a finger. Yes, a freaking finger with a paper hat. 

"Where did you come from again Chanyeol? Was it Mars?" I quoted sarcastically. His weird antics were never-ending, believe me. But am pretty surprised to learn that we have a common interest after all. Strawberry drink, anyone?

"I came from planet EXO, young lady."  There goes the robotic voice again. "EXO? Exactly where is that EXO planet you were talking about?" 

He was about to reply when a group of moms stood infront of an organizational bulletin board close enough for us to hear what their conversation was all about. "Really, who is that Park Chanyeol? My daughter has been blabbering about her admiration for the guy any time of the day. I bet he's just a flirt and nothing more," one of them says while the others nodded in agreement. "Oh, yes! Two of my kids have been talking about the same guy as well! I assume they weren't able to focus on studying because of him!" Another round of agreement. "Should we talk to the principal about this? That guy is surely messing up our daughters' lives."  That's it, I'm so pissed I couldn't stay quiet about it. I tried controlling my anger since they are parents but now I can't anymore. They are basically being ignorant and unfair. I was about to walk over to them when Chanyeol held my arm and gave me a reassuring smile. Why is he letting that go? Motioning that I stay where I am, he went over to the parents and stopped momentarily, grabbing a purse lying on the ground. Tapping one of the mother's shoulder gently, he handed over the purse and I can see the gratefulness in her eyes as she thanked him more than once. Chanyeol also seems to be pointing where the principal's office is. The heck. And then he baded goodbye, bowing respectfully as they all did the same to him. Giggling like teens, those moms should be seriously punished for being so judgemental. 

He walked back to me and I raised an eyebrow. "What? You think you're the fairy of immense goodness and all that?" He chuckled, rubbing his neck in what I sense is embarassment. "Nah, I just love it when people judge me negatively especially the part when they found out that they were actually wrong." I clapped my hands sarcastically, applauding his mini speech seconds ago. "Okay, Mr. Nice guy. I got it, you're awesome, fine." I smiled and he did too, sending butterflies in my stomach for an unknown reason. Though, after a while, I felt bad. I would've probably thought the same way as them if he wasn't my co-class representative right now. "I'm sorry," I blurted out. What am I saying?! He had an interrogative expression written all over his face so I continued, "I've always thought bad about you too."  He seemed to get my point.   "How 'bout now? Was it still the same?" he asked me and I shook my head. "No. I just felt guilty over it."  He ruffled my hair like I was a kid and smiled genuinely I thought it'll send my heart on a coma state for a minute there. "Then, it's all good. What's important is how you view me right now. Correct?"  I thought my heartbeat went utterly fast and was having a malfunction.  I nodded, unable to form any words from coming out of my mouth. Thankfully, he didn't seem to notice and gave me the thumbs up instead. 

*just like that Yeolie~ :))))

 

 

THREE's DONE! Oyea~ :))))

How's it????? I personally think that Chanyeol's utterly adorable and genuinely nice and  sweet! :"3 Am loving him more and more everyday!!!!

Anyway, I LOL-ed at the finger thingy there. xD Got that from a certain website, thought it was cute and voila, I added it in my fic for added effect. :P 

By the way, let me grab this opportunity to thank my currently 12 subscribers for seemingly enjoying my fic!! *throws confetti* I know, am such a simpleton and stuff but I just can't help but smile widely whenever I read your comments and the fact that you guys are fangirling with me. :))))

 

KpopAnon, chapter two? two's up and here's three. :3 I've read yours already. Just wait and I'll subscribe on yours too. ^^V oh, and thanks for dropping a comment! :)

MinsCoffeeFriend, kekeke~ 'Ya LOVE CHANYEOL too? Great! He's just so cute, ain't he? :3 And yea, I must agree. Sooyoung here is pretty cool. Though, I think she's starting to feel something for 'utlra messy hair' Chanyeol. :)))

mrsleejinki, HAHAHAHA! I thought that that one was hilarious too. xD And yea, as you can see, Chanyeol declared that he was from planet EXO. LOL. Anyway, dunno 'bout that. You'll just have to wait for it! ^^

leftright78, all better now, eh? :D HAHA. you did??? I thought the carving was awesome, you know. XD a! fishymyeolchi, huh? That little chatterbox! :P I'd have to thank her for this though. :)

KyuHanna, aaww~~ thank you! Glad you liked it. :) Hope to see your name in the comment section again, chingu! ^^v

pinanpinan, keke~ you think so? well, thank you so much! :D And look, I just updated! :)))

BIG THANKS EVERYONE!! ^^,V
GODspeed. c",)

P.S. This is for you FM!! For the effort of advertising my fic!! I love you to the bones! :* Thanks again!!!!!!!

/kazeryu23/