Sincere enough

Contradicting, You and I

 

Good thing class was over already so I can finally relax on my room and have a scrumptious dinner. The moment I stepped inside the room, I sighed in relief and went straight for the comfy couch. Staring at the ceiling in peace, I heard a knock on my door. My eyes went from the ceiling, to the door and then to the wall clock. 7pm. What is someone doing outside my room at this dinner hour moment? I lazily jumped out of the couch and went for the door knob as I swung the door open only to close it again right away. And so, he knocked again. And again. And again. Okay, I got it. Park Chanyeol is as irritating as ever. Grumpily opening the door, what greeted me is a small, carved apple with an earphone connected to it.

My goal is perfectly ruined. Yes, capital P-E-R-F-E-C-T. Someone export this guy to another planet and bring salvation to my life.

"Ayo! Wadduuuupp Soo!" Huh? His deep voice has always been a mystery to me.  I mean, he has this really inoccent, derpy face yet he has a very deep voice. His pack of fangirls are loving that though. Squealing how y it sounds. Ohmygosh. Pray for this planet. The kids of this generation will bring forth a disaster.

I gripped on the side of the door and pushed the apple aside. "What do you want now Park Chanyeol?" I asked, trying to sound composed but I guess my eyes won't cooperate as it threw dagger looks at him. "And don't call me Soo. Am not your pet." I added in dismay. 

"And that's the reason why pet names are invented! Hey, can I have dinner here? Baekhyun's out with his 'rents and Kai's nowhere to be found again. I don't really eat alone so imma eat here." He stated, pouting again, giving me his puppy eyes as if those would work on me. But, being the annoying Chanyeol that he is, he shoved my hand aside and went straight inside my room. Even before I can reply. "Ya Park Chanyeol. This is tresspasing, you know." 

"Oh! You love Paris Soo??" He asked, completely ignoring me as he grabbed my throw pillow and pointed on my teapot with curiosity. I sighed in defeat. Fine. I shall endure this guy's presence for this whole semester and that's final. "Yes, Park Chanyeol. Though, I love Eiffel Tower the most. I even got a bag with Eiffel tower on it."  I am not so sure as to why I am telling him these things but I just love the place so much that I can't stop this mouth of mine from talking about it. Throwing him the bag, I walked back to my couch pretending that it is not Park Chanyeol (and his childishness) I am dealing with right now. 

 

"Cool!! Can I have some muffins??" How random can this guy get, really? First, he was all about my thing for Paris as if he's really interested, and now he's up for my muffins?"  You should've just asked for them earlier. Using my favorite place to grab my attention and get to eat here. Sneaky, are you?" 

"Kamsahae~~" He thanked, grabbing two muffins in one go. "Ne, Soo." His mouth stuffed with muffins, he tried to call out. I chuckled lightly as I get a glimpse of his dorky side. You see, he's more of the 'am-cute-but-much-cooler' type of guy around the ladies so when he's being all dorky and cute...wait what? Fine. He's pretty cute right now and am sure his fangirls would assasinate me knowing that I got a better view of this side of him so I should stop staring and pretend that I am more interested with my ceiling at the moment.

"Sorry 'bout what happened earlier." He mumbled, making me jerk back and look back at him, actually meeting eyes with him.  I tried restraining a blush from creeping out my cheeks as those eyes just seem sincere enough. "These muffins are great!" And the sincerity all vanished. There goes his usual self, enjoying my muffins. I can't believe it but...I forgive you Park Chanyeol..

"A! It's already 9:30pm?!" He just noticed that? I rolled my eyes. "Yes, Chanyeol. 9:30pm it is. Now, go." I didn't sense anything wrong with what I said but his eyes lit in enthusiasm, suddenly holding me on both sides of my shoulder. "Did you just call me by my name?!" I pushed him away lightly. "Have I ever called you derp before? No? 'Course not. I always call you by your name pabo." He laughed at my sarcasm. "You are so unique Soo. Anyway, it's your first time calling me Chanyeol. It has always been Park Chanyeol no, Park Chanyeol what." Now it's my turn to laugh. So that's what he meant! "You laughed!! Pretty smile. Keep that up Soo! Though, I shall bade goodbye now. Here, take my new creation, Apple, as a token of my gratitude for making me stay here. Bye bye!" And just like that, he was gone. I am not sure but I think my cheeks went all red again. I think I am in a crappy situation as I stared at the carved apple on my hand. Pyromaniacs, his fanclub (dunno how that came up so don't ask me), would shoot me on head and rip my limbs apart, I swear.

 

 

CHAPTER TWO's DONE!!

Omo! I got 8 subscribers now? Cool. THANKS GUYS! Really, everything's appreciated! :D

Anyway, watcha think of chap 2? Cheesy much? Lol. Chanyeol's sweet just like that isn't he? :3 Lucky Sooyoung. :))) 

He's too cute and adorable and dorky and y and..okay, imma stop fangirling now. xD

mrsleejinki14, honey world?! :)))) We'll see. *insertchanyeolderpsmile* thanks anyway!! Wait for my SUHO fic. It'll be bad for your heart though. XD    

Meeru_lee, aaww~ I love her too. :)) Thanks chingu~  

FishyMyeolchi, HAHA! you like 'em? I used Sooyoung here cause I think she looks pretty serious ( I mean, in some of her pics xD) so yea. xD And see? I just updated! :)) Tao fic, you say? Am actually thinking of doing one too. Just not too soon. XD  

lalalalala, HAHA! you do? lol. yea. hilarious, eh? xD 'nyway, thanks for taking the time to comment. :)

leftright78, a friend of mine recommended this? Really? who? anyway, yea., I know. changed the color already. It irritates me too. LOL. just that I wanted to use lime 'cause they say that's EXO's color. :))) sorry 'bout that. :P thanks for your comment anyway!!

eddashi16, it's alright. :) Am happy to know that you took the time to browse this fic even when you're only using your phone. :"> That friend again? I must say I owe it all to that person. :D anyway, glad to hear that you like it. I'll try to update more chapters as soon as I can. :)

Whytheglumface, okay, the friend again. Lol. Am really bad with summaries but I do plan on making one. Thanks for checking out my fic and subscribing and commenting. :)) Means a lot to me. Oh, and yea, I am in need of a poster! I shall visit your shop then! ^^V thanks for the compliment too! 

Hope you enjoyed this one!! ^^V

KAMSAHAE~ LOVE YOU ALL! :*

GODspeed. c",)

/kazeryu23/