Tao, watdaheck?

Contradicting, You and I

First off, this is NOT the LAST chapter. 

Okay, kill me. It's just that my hands were automatically typing things up, inserting random characters and all that. Maybe, just maybe, my hands doesn't want to end this fic yet and so...this one became too long again. Sorry!!! If you guys want, you can ignore this and read the last one instead. You can call this one a filler-chapter if you want to. :PP 'Cause seriously, even the title . xp

but I swear to buddha that the next one would definitely be the last chapter. If not, I am officially giving you guys  the permission to rant all you want and I'd sit here, reading all that out. But still, I hope you'd like this one too. It's pretty crappy though. Anyway, here it goes...

 

Of course he likes me.

He never hated anyone anyway. That's his way of saying, 'Love you too my friend' which felt as if a knife was stabbed on my heart, deeply, piercing the innermost of my emotions. 

And until now, I've always thought that rejections are the most painful. Proven wrong.

Tears are now on the verge of falling down my cheeks as an unimaginable pain hits me. Headache? Heartache? I don't know anymore. The last thing I knew is that I'm weakly, free falling from my chair and that was it. I passed out. Total blackout.

I woke up feeling slightly better. Rubbing my eyes and peeking at my surroundings, I tried confirming if I am where I'm supposed to be. White walls, light colored curtains, the smell of disinfectant. Inside the nurse's clinic, no doubt. Sitting up, a not-so-hot compress slid from my forehead down to my lap. Guess I had a fever. Glancing at the small table beside the bed and taking a closer look, what I saw was a list of my temperature from the past hours. Hours? Ohmygosh. I've been sleeping for 5 hours already?!

"And..even got a 40 degrees Celsius temperature? Seriously?"

"Due to too much stress, yes. Fortunately, Park Chanyeol brought you here the moment you passed out. And, your fever's down now." Emerging from the back of the bed, Hankyung-sshi said, carrying with him a clipboard and a pen. I didn't know until now that our school nurse has the looks too. Or maybe am having some sort of a hallucination. Am I going insane?! No. 

* suddenly missing this guy... T^T

Respectfully bowing at him and asking if it's alright for me to get back to my dorm already, he nodded telling me that he had someone to me for safety measures. "Wait, what? An , seriously?" Hello, my feet's still intact. It's not as if its been amputated. 

Helping me get up, he nodded casually. Fearing that he called for Chanyeol's help, I hesitantly stood in front of the door, not too sure when to open it or what to expect on the other side. "I hope you didn't call for...a guy." Mentioning Chanyeol's name was harder than I thought. I had to use a more general term to avoid an air of awkwardness. "Omo. Have you been having allergies around men?" He asked, backing off a little. As if. "What? No!" 

"That's a joke. Anyway, you're safe with my nephew. Alright, off you go." He ended, gently shoving my body outside the clinic as I came face to face with a rabbit. Ah no, sorry, it's Lu Han. See? I really am having hallucinations.

"Annyeong~" Lu Han greeted, smiling and bowing. His small, angelic face seems to light up, making the mood lighter. Being the student council's secretary, he was always reminded by Wu Fan to watch his manners and be forever polite. Does this guy even get mad?

 

"Lu Han, right? Didn't know you're Hankyung sshi's nephew," I commented nonchalantly, walking ahead of him. Not really in the mood for a conversation, that was the last that I told him. I doubt he's interested to talk to me anyway. 

"You know me?" Is he kidding me? Is that even a question?

"Well, not personally." You're friends with Wu Fan and his gang, and has, at most, the same number of fan girls as them. How could I freaking not know you? But being the pure-looking Lu Han that he is, I restrained myself with the sarcasm. Afraid that he'll get emotionally hurt or would take it seriously, and I'd end up the one getting trolled. He smiled, pleased with my answer. Such a sweet looking guy. His character oozes a tranquil aura that, I presume, can build a peaceful community. Maybe we can kidnap him and then try to clone him, spread all the Lu Hans around the world and achieve that goal. Okay, my brain's not functioning well at the moment. 

 

The whole week went up quickly and oddly enough, Chanyeol didn't show up since the day that I passed out. He made several absences before but not for too long, 2 days at most. And he'd text me beforehand if he will. That, was only because we're the class representatives, got that?! Anyway, I'm starting to get worried. Did I scare him off? Did it appear to him already that that was a confession? Is he avoiding me now? I am feeling so damn anxious. 

At some point though, I was relieved. Without him really knowing, I made a fool out of myself and I don't think I can manage seeing him personally right now. Other than that, the thing that bothers me the most is the fact that everyone from his batallion, or squad, or gang, or whatever you wanna call it, is missing! Hear that? Jongin and Sehun's absences are constant so it doesn't really surprise me. But Kyungsoo? Nah, I don't think so. Something really is up. Heck, even Kris isn't present at the meeting earlier. Heard he passed his current duties to Tao and Lay, the internal and external vice presidents respectively. What the hell is happening?! Is there some sort of an epidemic disease spreading in our school, targeting the apparently, good-looking guys?!

"Ya Shikshin! You sure you're alright with the paper works?" Sunny asked for the nth time, bursting my thought bubble, walking back and forth beside our cubicle in CRA. It's getting irritating so I stopped looking at her and focused on the paper works at hand.

"Yes, yes. Besides, there's not much left here since, I think, Park...*gulp* Chanyeol did all the work; finishing more than half of it," I said, trying to reassure her and well, make her leave now 'cause the more she stays here, the more I won't be able to finish these.

"Doesn't matter. Aish. Just where in the world is that guy?? He's not supposed to suddenly disappear and come back whenever he wants! That aside, did something happened between the two of you?" She was eyeing me inquisitively. This....is why I didn't want her to stick here for too long. Sunny, the aegyo lady, becomes as sharp as an eagle, it irks me to hell. Fearing this question, I didn't respond. Not too quick.

"Eh? No, nothing happened." I think I just made it all clear that something did happened between us. Thing is, Chanyeol himself isn't aware of it too, or I think so. Putting her arms in her waist, she raised an eyebrow, waiting for a reply that isn't coming. "Ya Choi Sooyoung," she called out, nudging me on my side continuously. Peace, where art thou? >.>

"I'll tell you, I promise. Just not now," I surrendered, not really intending on hiding it from her. It's just not my nature to casually sit with a friend and discuss my epic fail confession. I didn't want to attract any bad vibes either. She puffed her cheeks in annoyance but knew better than to pester me with the story telling. "Alrighty~ Just call me if you need a helping hand or a listening ear. Mine's free for you." She ended, patting me on my back and giving me her usual, warm smile. I love this girl. "By the way, you and Chanyeol looked good together!" she commented before completely walking away. That is not a very pleasant follow up, Lee Sunkyu. 

A few minutes later..

Okay, I gotta call Chanyeol. Just this once!

*ring ring*

Pick up the damn phone! 

*beep*

I got a message? Peeking at my phone, I saw the sender's name and my hearbeat went crazy again. My breathing gets uneven as I click the open button.

-- From: DerpYeol

Ayo! 'Ya miss me already Soo?? ^3^v  --

 badump badump, my heart said. What the heck..? That doesn't answer anything! Hmp! I am not calling him ever again! That's final. 

*ring ring*

Screw my stupid hands for dialing this number again. And screw him too for not answering again

"Are you calling Chanyeolie hyung?" The hairs from my back stood up. Turning around, I saw the ever-so-serious looking Tao, smiling slightly, waiting for my reply. He stood there, looking at me straight in the eye. I am partially afraid that he might be able to read my mind or something.  "It doesn't concern you Huang Zi Tao." I almost got found out! Damn, is he some sort of a ninja?! Appearing out of nowhere and asking me stuff that doesn't really concern him!

"Oh, right. By the way, a gift was left on your dorm."  

"A gift?" Okay, what's happening here? Thinking of the possibilities, I stayed on my spot and so is Tao. "What are you still doing here?"

Shifting uncomfortably on his position, "I was also asked to walk you home," he said shyly. "What?! Who asked you to?" No reply.

"So basically, you were asked to keep that as a secret too? I am not going to go home with you. Sorry," I relayed with a tone of finality. Leaving him behind, I was caught off guard when he scooped me from behind and carried me bridal style. Being the martial artist that he is, there was no way that I'd be able to get away from his grip nor plead my way out. Getting tired of wriggling free from him, I obediently let him do what he wants. And so, he did carried me all the way to my dorm! My god. What's wrong with him????? 

 

There you go!

Lol. I just felt like including Hangeng, Lu Han, and Tao here. :P By the way, if you guys are actually reading this fic, you may notice that SUHO is missing. He left, right? If his absence makes you sing, "I'm so curious, yea!" (ignore the lame pun -.-) then I suggest you to read my other fic, Daffodil, forever which I'd be working on after this one. It has 2 chapters posted already and it will reveal everything about  Suho's disappearance plus will be including Sooyoung and the others' appearance in it once in a while. :3  Hope to see you liking that one too! ^^v

Anyway, what do you think is Tao up to?? :)))) That cute, panda-lover/look-alike, is currently my bias in EXO M! Just sharing. :3  

Deewlici0us, Yea, I hope so too. :) Aww~~ Thanks chingu!! *hugs* I did update. Hope you liked this one as well...despite the fact that this chapter is quite...irrelevant? xD

mrsleejinki, why is Kyuhyun getting involved here? XDDDD Noooo! Do not beat up Chan nyeol! :)))) And I assumed you liked the pics~~ :3 And good for you too, after this, I'd have more time for Daffodil, forever. :D

leftright78, Yes, those ers! XD Though, I must agree with you. Getting 'friendzoned' really is a horrible feeling. I got a 'thank you' from a guy once after confessing. Lol. Confessing all of a sudden was pretty stupid of me anyway. xp

Anyway, she will! Your threat scared the hell outta me! :)))) oohh..right...exams... xD Best luck with it! ^^V  am currently in a vacation right now and am not familiar with exam schedules outside my country so yea.. XDDDD

You don't like macaroons? aw. I love 'em. :P

No problem by the way. I like it when people help me make my fics better and all that. Nevermind those who ignore you, it's their loss. And Sooyoung here has a fever so she's feeling all weak at the moment. :)

By the waaaaay, when is your friend going to update 'Gate of Heaven'?????? :)

BluePlatypus, Wow. Awesome. XD

KyuHanna, Yes! Chanyeol has no common sense at all! XDDD Thanks for dropping a comment again chingu! ^^v

FishyMyeolchi, Yes..he is. XDDD Sorry 'bout that! :))) Ya! Are you threatening Choi Sooyoung!?! XD And I shall agree with the thickheaded thingy. :)))) Say what?! You'll unsubscribe?! XD Lol. fine. Them. Together. I get it. :P

bananatofucheesecake, HAHAHA! Please refrain from hurting our Chanyeol here. :)))))) He lacks the common sense folks. Pardon him. XD  By the way, THANKS for leaving a comment!! Your username sounds delicious too! Lol. Though, am not really a fan of tofu. :P

lalalalala, I've always wondered where you got your username.. :P Due to boredom perhaps?? :)))) Lol. Anyway, you read all 5 chappies in one go? Wow! Am glad that you're liking it~~ :3 But yea, poor Soo..getting dumped after trying so damn hard to confess. xp

sujulover1998, I know, right? xp Yeol's pretty thick headed here...or is he? :P By the way, thanks for leaving a comment chingu!! ^^v

candleLight, aawww~~ That was sweet of you~ Alotting an hour for this? Thank you so much!!! Am really happy that you're liking this fic as well. :) And your comment down there made me smile, I swear! Though, sorry for the late update! I had no time to type 'cause am busy being the eldest among 3 noisy kids and helping with the household chores. xp But anyway, hope to see you commenting on here again! :)

MinsCoffeeFriend, HAHA. Now, everyone's mad at Yeol. XD

'Ya think so??? :P We'll see~ :3

Thanks for dropping a comment here again!!!! *hugs*  

natsuella, Oh, you're right. :)))) Haven't really noticed that until you pointed it out. Lol. So, how was it? :)

toblerone, HAHAHAHA! He'll always be the cutest derp there is! :))))) And yea, we all hope so too. :) Anyway, thanks for leaving a comment toooooooooo!!!!! ^^V

 

Again, I am so SORRY for not updating earlier. I've been busy with house stuff plus the fact that I've been forced to be the new class president for the incoming semester. Damn. Why me?! -.-"

But anyway, hope you guys like this one despite being randomly written and all that!!! :D

Here's a mini pics spam for everyone~ Am allowing you all to save these if you'd like! :)))

 *EXO K with Hong Jin Kyung sunbaenim~~ :3  

*CHAN NYEOOOOOLLLL, wae so CUTE?! :""">

 

*Lol. Random Hyuk gifs~~ :)))))

*Omo! This guy is seriously messing up my bias list!!!!!

 

LOVE YA'LL!!!! :*

 

GODspeed. c",)

 

/kazeryu23/