New found respect for the gang

Contradicting, You and I

He chuckled and gave me one, sweet eye smile with those huge, anime-looking, eyes of him. I couldn't restrain myself and so I squeezed his cheeks, earning a little yelp from him before I get my out there and blush for eternity. Maybe D.O. fan girls could create some sort of uhh..Kyungsoo keychain collection? Bet that'll bring them tons of money!

*coughs*

Excuse me for being attached to squishy Kyungsoo for a while. Not like anyone would know anyway. 

Presently, I went back inside CRA to grab my things and go straight home. I've been having strange feelings and I fervently need to sort that out. Perfectly aware that I made a big mistake concerning Chanyeol's attitude, I knew I'm supposed to feel guilty but aside from that, something much greater is up...am praying that this would not go any further...

I was too absorbed on my own train of thought but came to a halt when I heard a loud giggling noise, with incoherent mumblings, coming from the other end of the corridor. Eavesdropping wasn't part of the plan but my curiosity got the better of me.

Oh, will you look at that, fangirls crowding over Chanyeol, obviously pushing theirselves unto him. I peeked from the corner, not really sure why I did that though.  "Oppa~~" Oh, damn. Is that a twinkling eye? Someone scoop her eyeballs out of the socket and give it to a blind child who deserves the sense of sight more. Poor eyes being misused. "Ayo! Waeyo?" Was that purposely done in a rhyming tone? Anyway, there goes Mr. Friendly Chanyeol again, tolerating the flirting ladies. I gripped on the wall harder, seriously wanting to shoot an army of arrows on those airheads. "We were wondering if maybe you can lend us a helping hand for our upcoming dance contest?"  That girl with unbelievably thick makeup  asked, leaning closer to him, puckering her lips in an unknown shape it scares the heck out of me. Nonetheless, Chanyeol smiled proudly, oblivious of these ladies' shenanigans. Plus, that wide, derpy, smile of his looks inviting to those girls!  "You guys joined one? Cool! Though, I'd suggest not to ditch classes for practices and do balance everything out, arasso?" He made sure. He has to. Parents would be blaming him again if things went out of control. "Neee~" They all replied in unison which echoed all throughout the corridor. Creepy. And as if they'd really do that.  "A! But, Kai's waaaay better than me in dancing! He's got flawless skills on this area, pinky swear!"  He mentioned, emphasizing the fact that Jongin's better than him in that aspect, lifting his pinky finger for added effect. Gawd. Stop doing that! That tall of a guy shouldn't be doing things meant for short, cute, innocent-looking, (D.O. like) guys! Oh crap, D.O. isn't short. Nevermind that.  

And they all pouted. That was definitely scripted!!  "We asked for his help but he wouldn't even look at us!" One of them said, giving Chanyeol all their 'pitiful me'  looks. Well, duh. Just thinking of asking for his help is riot and you even dared doing so? Besides, Chanyeol was probably only agreeing with you for the peacefulness of this campus.

I must've stated that out loud as someone from behind creeped up close to me and I can imagine a smirk forming on his face. My bad premonition alert is ringing wildly again. So not good. "Omo. Jealous, are we?" Byun Baekhyun asked me teasingly. It's official, I'm forever doomed. Just this once, I closed my eyes real hard, wishing that I'd disappear into thin air right at this moment. But I didn't. Luck won't side with me. "Aw~ It's alright Sooyoung-sshi, I presume you're much better than them anyway~" He cooed as if that would help. I pushed his face away from mine as it was only inches away, trying so hard not to smash it on the wall or I'd get myself beaten up by his own group of fan girls. "There is no need to compare me with such people Byun Baekhyun."  I then walked away and pretended that Baekhyun wasn't existing at all. Walking towards the gate from the corridor proved to be a huge challenge as Byun 'flirty' Baekhyun kept on teasing me and poking me here and there. Please give me more patience not to hit this guy. Another 3 minutes and I wasn't able to hold it anymore.

Facing him, I was determined to scold him big time when he stopped on his tracks and focused his attention on some moms walking past us. Wait a minute. Those moms were...  "Excuse me," he started. I don't know what he's up to but am not sensing anything good with that kind of vocal tone.  Somewhat fierce and intimidating was what seems to be reflected in his eyes. I was right. Those moms were the ones who hated the name Chanyeol yet liked his personality. "Yes?" The tallest and skinny one asked. She seems dominating and if I remember correctly, she was the one who owned the purse.  "I didn't want to sound rude and all but I heard one of your conversations earlier about Park Chanyeol and that wasn't very pleasant."  Don't tell me he'd yell at the parents. Please, no.

Another part of me wanted him to do that though. "That's true. But since the principal was pretty busy before, we weren't able to open up that topic. What's that got to do with you?"  Baekhyun cleared his throat and I think he was searching for more polite words to use. "Apparently, that Chanyeol who ruins your daughter's lives is a very good friend of mine."  Okaaaay, let's hope this won't broke into a war. GO BAEKHYUN!!! Sorry, can't help it. That was my rebellious side speaking. :P The strict-looking mother raised an eyebrow as if mocking Baekhyun. Smack him Bacon! Again, pardon my barbaric thoughts.  "And? Do not cover up for your friend because what you're supposed to be doing is correcting him."  Baekhyun was controlling his temper as much as he can, his trembling closed fist is saying so. "Correcting is not necessary. I do want to offer one logical piece of advice. Never...never again judge people unless you've been on their shoes."  I suddenly laughed inwardly. These boys do share the same principle in life. The group of judgmental moms seemed mad by now. "Look, this is not how you address parents young boy."  Baekhyun was more mad though. Opening his wallet, he showed the parents of what I assume is Chanyeol's picture. "This here is Park Chanyeol. The guy who gave back your purse and pointed out where the principal's office is even after getting all that sh*t from parents. Sorry for the language. Just can't keep silent 'bout it." He said it all. He knew all along. And he made sure to knock those parents some sense of fairness. Awkward silence followed after. "I...I'm so sorry..we..we didn't know. We made a big, immature, mistake." The owner of the purse finally spoke as Baekhyun's anger finally subsided...or so it seems. "Not to me ma'am. Tell that to Yeol." He ended smoothly as he grabbed my arm and pulled me away. "That was AWESOME Byun Baekhyun." I muttered as he lets go of me. Those parents were nowhere in sight anymore. "I know, right," he smirked. "No, really. They deserve that."  I smiled greatly at him and he did the same. Have I mentioned before that Baekhyun has the charm too? No? Okay, well, he has. Just a little! He earned my respect for that brave act, standing up for his friend and for what was right.

Finally, we were having a decent conversation, although he'd spat some nonsense once in a while, our conversation was all flawless. That was until Chanyeol appeared from behind. "Ya Baekhyun! Soo! You guys seem close! That's new. Lemme join in with the convo then!" He high-fived Baekhyun and ruffled my hair. I was fine with walking home with them, for the first time in my entire schooling life but Baekhyun just ruined that thought. "Oh no! I forgot that I have to drop by at the market and bring veggies for my dad!" He suddenly exclaimed and I would've believed him if he didn't gave me his famous mischievous smile. "So uhh..you two go on your way! Sun's about to set. Night's comin'. Not the right time to be walking along the streets alone so make sure to walk her home first, arasso Yeol?" And he winked at me, giving me that knowing look. "I know that, dude! Now, go! Don't make your dad wait for you...or the veggies. Not cool, man." Chanyeol agreed before I can protest, patting Baekhyun's back before he ran the opposite way from us. Wait 'till I get my hands around your neck Byun Baekhyun. I swear, am going to strangle you until your powerful tenor voice becomes soprano. Now here I am stuck with Park Chanyeol, having an erratic hearbeat, fuzzy thoughts and sweaty hands. Too nervous, I thought I'd collapse right then and there.

 

 

*BaekYeol, anyone?? :3

 

Whew! Five's done, finally!

This is really on the verge of ending!! awww :'(

 I did enjoyed writing this one and reading all your comments! I love you all!! :* (Talking as if this was the last chapter. LOL XD)

Baekhyun's charming on his own too, ne? :3 

By the way, pardon all the grammatical errors and mispelled stuff here as I wasn't able to fully edit this one yet.

Did this in a hurry after all. So, sorry! Hope you liked this chapter nonetheless. :)

leftright78, No problem! Description's awesome too! The whole thing really is great. Sorry I wasn't able to comment yet. I've got limited time using the laptop for updates so I can hardly comment on fice in here. I tried commenting using my mobile phone but the internet suddenly died, leaving my comment down the drain. >.< I will try to comment using my phone again, I promise! Do tell your friend that it was interesting and a 'jerk'-ish Chanyeol looks y! :)))

icecream-whatever, I did!! Hope you enjoyed this one too! :D

mrsleejinki, Fine, all yours. xD Aw~ Yeolie would love to see that. ^^ Suho the angel. :""> 

 

Lol. Handsome Bacon spotted! :))))