Terrible Morning

Contradicting, You and I

Good thing there's no one at home right now 'cause am seriously not in the mood to entertain any question nor freely chit-chat with them. Slumping my back on my bed, I heave a deep, frustrated sigh. I won't be surprised if he detests me now after all that scolding, touching that very sensitive topic back there. Ugh. I hate myself. I hate myself for being so full of myself. I hate myself for being so hopeless. I hate myself for getting involved with him. I hate myself for.. "Falling in love with that derp." I whispered, resting my palm over my head as I grip a fist of my hair in desperation.  Too tired to even change clothes, I stayed on my spot, shifting uncomfortably around the bed before finally drifting off to dreamland.

I woke up with a massive headeache and I seriously wouldn't bother going to school if it weren't for the organizational papers that had to be dissipated all throughout the campus. This is exactly what I hate about being the class representative; the pressure, tons of work, sleepless nights. Forcing my unwell body to move, I rushed to the bathroom, had a quick shower and went straight to the kitchen to grab one toasted bread my sister left for me and a bottle of milk. After packing my things, I locked the doors and padlocked the gate, all set for school.  

Still feeling groggy, I did a little jumping a few times outside the gate like what I used to do when I was a kid when someone suddenly patted my back causing me to jerk back in caution. "Oh, sorry. Must've scared you to death." There, standing still is poker face Oh Sehun, one of the most sought after dudes in campus along with Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Junmyeon, Jongin, Wu Fan and a lot more. He, along with Kim Jongin, are in the same level as ours despite their younger age being quite the achievers. Jongin's a classmate of mine while Sehun's in the other class. Am not really friends with him but growing in the same village with him, we sort of got used to each others' presence; greeting each other once in a while, conversing if needed. What does he want from me now anyway?

"What's with you? You never use this lane." I remarked, aware that he's been using the other route for months now instead of this one. "I got bored with the other one. You alright? Are you finally going insane?" He asked monotonously, doing a slight imitation of my little stretching a while ago. I snickered. He's unknown personality is not helping matters at all. This guy with a constantly stoned facial expression masks the evilness in him that most people don't know of. You don't believe me? Let's see, he's Cho Kyuhyun's cousin. Get my point? Evilness runs in their blood.

"No. Are you?" I countered, scowling. Ignoring things, I went on my way and didn't even wait for his reply. "Here." Turning back at him, he was clearly handing me a tablet of paracetamol. Emotionless Sehun is giving me medicine. I pinched myself, considering that I must be dreaming but apparently, am not. Quick, bring this guy to Ripley's believe it or not, this is such a rare chance! I was about to say thank you when he was already nowhere in sight. Everyone, Sehun's also a remarkable athlete if you haven't noticed.

As far as I know, medicines like this would take effect after an hour or two, which means that I had to endure this headache for a span of two classes and that's not a very good idea. Thankfully though, Sehun gave me medicine. If not for that, I probably wouldn't have much confidence to face today's works and I wouldn't be too surprised if I'd collapse in the middle of the discussion. My mind's in a mess too. Aish. First class is over, 4 more. Why does it seem like time is always slowing down when you're not in a favorable condition?

I shakily opened the door in need to pee when I almost lost my balance. "Sooyoung! Are you really okay? Now, don't you go lying to me 'cause I know you too well." Sunny ran towards me and tried her best to held my shoulders up, helping me stand again despite her short stature. I nodded weakly and I knew right away that I'd be hearing a full seminar from Sunny before I can get to pee. "Ya!" she started. Oh, Lord, spare me. Before she can continue with her sermon, I cut her off saying, "Maybe am not totally fine but I can handle this one. Trust me." I was walking along the corridor with Sunny by my side, trying her hardest to keep quiet after we've come in to terms that I won't do anything silly and that I had to let her stay by my side wherever I go.

"Oh! Choi Sooyoungie~~!! How's your date with our Yeolie??" Hades has once again sent his favorite underling to ruin my currently not-so-pleasant life to make it terribly horrible again. But good timing, I still  got a score to settle down with this guy. Flashing me his wide, flirty smiles, I glared at him will full force. "Woah. Easy there!" Petting me on my head, he kept on teasing me and Sunny here was pretty much doing the same.

"You had a date with Chanyeol?!" Goodness, stop yelling! People are giving us the looks! In line with these two's nagging and teasing, I knew the medicine's effect would wear off even before it actually work. Paracetamol is no match for these two, they should improve the medicininal & chemical content of it, I swear. "Hey, hey! What happened to the date? Come on tell us! Tell us!" Byun Baekhyun, this will be your end. Gently motioning for him to come closer as I faked a giddy attitude, I then grabbed this opportunity to strangle him, pulling his hair in all directions, and or choking him in between my arms whenever I had the chance. Seeing how we strangle each other, though Baekhyun here isn't really hurting me in any form but merely in an attempt to dodge my attacks, the crowd went loud and there was chaos.  Some were cheering, others were getting teary-eyed, afraid that I might tear their oppa apart. Sunny was now trying to break us apart as things are surely getting violent and Baekhyun doesn't look anywhere near decent at this point. The rebellious side of me has been unleashed. Face my wrath Byun Baekhyun.

"Stop it!" Someone's command echoed all throughout the corridor and everyone fell silent. Even my revenge came to a halt. "What is the meaning of this Choi Sooyoung?" The army of students made way for the guy who just shouted, and seeing him walk towards me, I know I'm in deep sht. "I'm...I'm so sorry Wu Fan-sshi. I've made a terrible mistake as a class representative. I promise this won't happen again." I bowed down in humiliation. Things went out of control for a minute there, I just got so angry. "I shall remember those words. Now off you go to CRA and write down an apology letter." His voice is stern and his presence is too dominating it suffocates me. I can't blame him though. Being the entire school's Council President, he shoulders the responsibility of handling all student stuff and making sure everything's under control.

He then turned to Baekhyun. "As for you Byun Baekhyun, fix yourself and please be reminded not to start any absurd commotion for that matter ever again." His tone wasn't as strict compared to what was used on me but more on the tone of dissapointment. He bowed down too and by the looks of it, hearing it from a dear friend makes it more difficult for Baekhyun to take. I walked away pleading Sunny to leave me for a moment as I made my way along the corridor earning a few glares from Baekhyun's fan girls. 

Plopping myself down on my chair inside the CRA, what greeted me was a bunch of unnecessary stuffs from magazines, to scattered colored pencils, scratch papers, cookie crumbs and anything close to unusable.  I didn't know until now that a huge amount of trash can consume such space. I salute you, messy Park Chanyeol. Your mere existence has brought about a lot of problems. This is, no doubt, conspiracy. Collecting all those scratch papers, something in between caught my eye. Now filing it all one after another, I was taken aback to see all those artworks. 

      

I'm impressed...and shocked. This...all of this has something to do with Paris. A proof of my love towards the place. It didn't made enough sense. Why did he-- Chanyeol drew all this...for me?  Something stirred inside of me that I am unable to explain. Was it comfort? Relief? Joy? I'm not sure. Why is he even doing this? Why? 

 

CHAPTER 8 (and hopefully the 3rd to the last chapter) is DONE!

*Sehun maknae~~~~~ :'3 Am loving him more and more everyday. :)

 

This is supposed to be the 2nd to the last chapter but it got too long that I had to cut it and make it two parts so yea.. *sigh*

How was it anyway?

Haven't have my dinner yet so I gotta bade goodbye now 'cause my stomach's been rumbling for an hour now. >.>

By the way, what happened to my other subscribers? Are you guys not liking this one? :(

 

mrsleejinki, aawww..did that made you reminisce the past or something? Sorry 'bout that. 'Nyway, Le Derp Battalion ftw! :)))  

Deewlici0us, kekekek~~ I know, I know. :3 I love CHANYEOL too~~~ <3 

ExoBaekonLove, Yea, I know! He's just so cute, appearing in two of snsd's MV already! :""">

FishyMyeolchi, aaww..you're feelin' bad too? xp yet you cant hate yeolie~~~~ :P

Tigerlilylilyy, aaww~ *unable to react* that's really nice of you. :'> You will be blessed. :P So I guess we share the same ideas about Yeol's personality, ne? ;D Poor Soo though. She's been struggling with her feelings for him, all puzzled and stuff. But yea, in the end, I'd love to agree with that statement! ^^V Again, THANKYOU so much for your comment chingu! That made me smile, really! :)

 

KAMSAHAE~ :*

GODspeed c",)

 

/kazeryu23/