Happy Endings

Retrospect

 

Lu Han’s POV

 

A day after, Sehun was back in good shape. I have told Sehun this morning that we should lie low about our relationship to the members, if ever our relationship did changed. We haven’t had a proper talk about our relationship status since Sehun got sick after me. But our members were getting suspicious with all the whining Sehun has been doing just to make me sit beside him in the living room.

 

After lunch, we both found ourselves cornered by everyone in the living room.

“Something smells fishy here.” Kris said as he leaned in closer to me.

Sehun, being the overprotective person he is, pushed Kris a bit before putting on a smile. “What are you talking about?”

“There’s definitely something, don’t you think?” Kris asked Tao who nodded furiously.

“Tell us now or we will separate you for the rest of the week.” Minseok threatened, pointing a finger at both of us. I felt Sehun shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

“There really is nothing to say, Minseok.” I laughed nervously, making the others stare at us more.

“We’re serious now, Lu Han. Tell us or we wi---” Minseok’s words were cut short as Sehun shouted, “We are in love with each other.”

My jaw dropped at Sehun’s sudden confession to the members. I was not expecting that our feelings would be known to the members this early. Expecting to hear gasps from the members, we were instead met with chuckles and snickers from the members. Sehun looked at me in confusion and I just shook my head, not knowing what was happening either.

“What’s so funny?” I asked them, half-nervous and half-irritated at the members who can’t seem to stop smiling or laughing like idiots.

“Sorry. We just find it so funny.” Chanyeol was the one to get over his laughing and said.

I felt offended at what he said and snapped at him. “What? You think our love is funny?”

“N-No.” Yixing was able to control himself and was speaking normally. “We just thought that it took you guys long enough to realize your feelings.”

Sehun and I looked at each other and back at them.

“Wait… you knew?” Sehun asked.

“Of course we knew. Everyone knew.” Kris said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“That’s why we helped you.” Tao said. Everyone looked at Tao and Kris nudged him.

“What do you mean?” Sehun and I unintentionally asked at the same time, earning a few more giggles from Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“Remember our bet, Lu Han hyung?” Kai smiled slyly. I gulped audibly as I remember that dreadful day when I lost to Kai.

“What bet?” Sehun asked.

“We had a bet while playing Tekken the other time. He lost so he gave you chocolates on Valentine’s.” Kai explained.

“So that was because of a bet?” Sehun looked at me with a frown on his face. I glared at Kai before cupping Sehun’s face. “Even though it was a bet, I was willing to give that chocolate because it’s you.”

I heard Suho pretending like he was about to vomit.

“And remember when Minseok hyung and Kai were so close with the two of you?” Yixing started. “We planned to hasten things up by making you guys jealous.”

“So it was your guys’ fault why Lu Han hyung fainted!” Sehun accused as the situations connected in his head.

“We did not mean for Lu Han to get sick. We were really worried when he fainted. Sorry, Lu Han.” Minseok apologized, his round face putting on a frown.

“But it ended well, didn’t it? Let’s just forget things and celebrate.” Kai smiled brightly.

An idea popped in my head and it seems like Sehun was thinking the same thing because we found ourselves looking at each other with a knowing smile on our faces. We turned to Kai and asked at the same time. “Let’s not forget about your situation, Kai.”

With that said, Kai froze and everyone stared at Yixing who started laughing by himself. Maybe Yixing is the mastermind to this bet?

“Kai, don’t you have something to tell Kyungsoo hyung?” Sehun said innocently.

“W-What?” Kai stuttered.

“Oh, what is it, Kai?” Kyungsoo reached out to hold Kai’s hands. Kai stiffened.

“Yeah, Kai. Don’t you have something to confess to Kyungsoo?” Yixing teased.

The others caught up fast and were now looking at Kai with intimidating stares. Sehun and I stood up and it was now time for Kai to be the one cornered.

“Uh…” Kai started. “Kyungsoo hyung, I…”

Kyungsoo leaned closer to Kai. “Hmm?”

“I… Uh… Ilikeyou.” Kai muttered, looking down at the floor.

“What? I can’t understand you, Kai.” Kyungsoo said.

“I like you!” Kai screamed, making the others back up a little.

Kyungsoo’s face was a puzzle that was hard to solve because his expression was changing second by second. When Kai’s words finally hit him, Kyungsoo’s big eyes only grew wider. “What did you say?”

“Do I really have to repeat myself?” Kai groaned and Kyungsoo glared at him. With a defeated sigh, he spoke once again, clearer this time. “I like you, Kyungsoo hyung.”

I saw the hint of love in Kyungsoo’s eyes before everyone gasped as Kyungsoo grabbed Kai by the neck and crushed his lips to his own.

“I like you too, Kai.” Kyungsoo smiled and everyone cheered them on.

“I guess everything’s settled then.” Yixing clapped his hands.

“Let’s go eat outside today. My treat.” Kris announced and everyone applauded.

 

“By the way, I hate you.” Kai smiled at Sehun as we all went outside of the dorm.

“I love you, too.” Sehun replied with a bright smile and out of reflex, I nudged him in the shoulder.

He laughed and held my hand tightly. “I love you more, hyung. You know that.”

“I know. And I love you, too.”

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Okay. How do I start this? Hmm... Thank you? Sorry? I love you?
KYAAA!!! I don't know how to start so I'll be randomly typing what I have in mind.
This is my first ever boyxboy pairing fanfic and I'm glad that I was able to reach 65 subscribers by the time this ended.
I don't know if you guys enjoyed reading this but I just want to tell you that I'm glad that I was able to write something like this.
This might be my most memorable fic ever even though it's not that well-written because this is my first fic after all.
And first HunHan fic at that.
I'm never going to regret loving this couple. EVER!!!
I don't care how many other couple pop out, my HunHan feels are forever with me! And would not be replaced by any other couple. They are just too adorable and perfect and cute and awesome and ASDKWP not to ship!!! :D

Anyways... before I break my keyboard trying to release my love for HunHan, I want to say how much thankful I am to all my current subscribers and to my future subscribers if there will be any. I hope you tell me your thoughts on this fic by the time you finish the last chapter. I want to know how good or bad it is so that the next time I write another fic, I know what to do. ^.^

And look out for my future fics as well. Have a lot of plots in my mind. Just waiting for the right time and words to type it all down.

And the image for my last chapter is for everyone.
I've been trying to make GIMP useful... finally!
And there's the result. It's not the best, kinda crappy actually... but that is how I want to express how much I love you all!!!

nekochan04