Prologue

Retrospect

 

EXO’s 100th Day @ EXO’s Dorm, Seoul, Korea

 

“Happy 100th day to us!” Suho cheered, raising a glass of cider.

“We are…” Kris started. “ONE!” The room was filled with laughters as every member of EXO, EXO-K and EXO-M, goofed around the dorm. It has been exactly 100 days since they had their debut both in Korea and China and this is their first gathering after a long time.

 

“Ge! I want to drink soju. Can I?” Tao asked Kris who was trying to avoid the maknae’s gaze. Once Kris was trapped by Tao’s puppy eyes, he would submit to his every wish. So to avoid danger, he went to Lay who was singing wildly and grabbed the mic to sing as well.

Xiu Min was eating his portion of the cake happily when he felt a bad energy behind him. He looked to see Tao, eyeing his cake. “What now, Tao?”

“Oppa, can I have your cake? Please.” Xiu Min was about to turn back to his cake when Tao did his signature “bbuing-bbuing” move.

“Oh, for heaven’s sake, take it! And call me “hyung”, you’re a freakin’ wushu man!" He shoved a piece of the cake to Tao's mouth who happily accepted the cake. Xiu Min then walekd over to Chen who was drinking soju and joined him.

Suho saw Chen and Xiu Min chatting with a bottle of soju in front of them and because he couldn't afford to be drunk as he was the guardian of the group, he resisted the temptation of grabbing the bottle of soju and went to Kai and D.O. The two were having the time of their lives taking selcas but got interrupted by their leader. "What is it, hyung? Resisting alcohol again?"

"Yeah. You know I have to stay sober to get all the drunk members back to their respective rooms." Suho sighed as he grabbed the phone from Kai. "Come on, I'll take your pictures for you. Now, smile."

"Hyung, why don't you just take the pictures with us? We don't mind having you in our selca session." D.O. patted Suho's back and they began engrossing themselves with their little photoshoot.

 "By the way, where did Baekhyun and Chanyeol go? They were just in the kitchen a while ago, with some popcorn." Suho looked around to look for the two missing members.

"Oh, I heard them opening the television in their room so I guess they're going to have another one of their movie marathon." Kai took another selca.

 

Everyone of the members were all so busy with their own moments that they did not notice two of their members slip into the balcony for some alone time. The night sky was clear and stars were very visible. Two handsome boys were looking at the night sky, hand in hand, feeling each other's warmth. The younger of the two looked at his hyung, a radiant smile evident on his face. He could not imagine that this angel-like human was there right beside him. On the other hand, the older boy was in his own world. Imagining how he began looking forward in life, imagining how his life actually started. He could only think of one reason why his life has become so fruitful and blossoming and that reason there beside him.

"Hyung, what are thinking of right now?" the younger hugged his hyung from behind. The older stiffened from the sudden action but soon melted into his dongsaeng's embrace.

"Nothing, just thinking of how my life has been so far." the boy turned to look at his dongsaeng, his eyes filled with sparkles.

"Lu Han hyung. Have you ever reminisced about our first meeting? Our first conversation? Our first fight? Our first reconciliation? Our first... everything? Have you ever thought that we would be ending up like this?" Sehun looked deep into his hyung's eyes.

Luhan turned around to look at the night sky above them, afraid that his dongsaeng would see the blush starting to form in his face. He whispered, "Sehun. I remember every detail ever since our paths crossed. I even remember the first time you ate ramyun with me." He chuckled a bit at the memory but continued, "And no. Never in my life had I thought of you being the most important person in my life. It just so happened that the moment you stumbled upon my life, you were already unknowingly stealing my heart."

 

 

 

 

A/N: Since I don't know where this fic will be headed to (yet), I thought I'd make a prologue first. Hope you liked it. ^.^