Kikwangg

Take care the baby

"Soo.. You two're dating now??" Hyunseung asked Dooseob with raised eyebrows.. Dooseob nodded their head. Hyunseung smile. Jun Hyung just  look at Dooseob.

"That's good... And with that I won't hear Seobie whining about you Doojoon." Hyunseung said smirk. Yoseob blush.

"Seungiee hyung~~" Yoseob whined. make everyone laugh..  Doojoon hug Yoseob.

"Do you always talk about me with Seungie. Seobie??" Doojoon asked whispered and make Yoseob blush even more. 

"Yahh. Stop teasing him Yoon DOojoon." Jun Hyung said and wrap his hand around Hyunseung's waist. When they having chatting together suddenly they hear Chin Hwa's crying. 

"let me take him hyung." Yoseob said and Hyunseung nodded. Yoseob walked to CHin Hwa's room and take Chin HWa on his arm.  

"Why are you crying CHin HWa?? Let's go to living room." Yoseob said and walked back to living room.

hfhome.org_3.jpg

(Here's their living room)

Yoseob walked back to living room and sit beside Doojoon on the sofa. 

"Aww.. Why our baby is crying??" Hyunseung asked and sit beside YOseob leaving Jun Hyung pouted. 

"Are you hungry??" Yoseob asked Chin Hwa. But the baby keep crying. MAke the 4 boys confused. 

"Don't cry CHin Hwa... What do you want??" Yoseob asked try to calm the baby.. 

"Give him his vitamin Seobiee." Jun Hyung said. Yoseob nodded. He gives Chin HWa to Hyunseung and walked to kitchen counter to grab Chin Hwa's vitamin. 

simple-kitchen-design-interior.jpg

(Here's their kitchen)

Yoseob walked back to living room with Chin Hwa's vitamin. He read the description first before give Chin Hwa his vitamin. but the baby doeson't stop crying. Make the 4 boys frustated.

"Let me try to cakm him." Doojoon said and take chin hwa from Hyunseung's arm. 

"Shh.. Don't cry.. Good boy doesn't crying." DOojoon said try to calm the baby and rocked right and left. but CHin Hwa doesm't stop crying.

"What does he wanttt??" Doojoon asked frustated. Hyunseung look at Jun Hyung.

"Junnie.. HOld him." Hyunseung said to Jun Hyung. Junhyung widen his eyes..

"WHAT??" Jun Hyung yelled in surprise make Chin Hwa's crying louder and earning a smack from 2 boys. Yoseob and Hyunseung. Jun Hyung glare to them.

"What's that for??" Jun Hyung asked.

"for make Chin Hwa crying even more." Yoseob said. 

"Hold him Juunieee.." Hyunseung said whining. Jun Hyung sighed.

"Fine." He said and take Chin hwa from Doojoon's arm and rocked Chin Hwa right and left.

"Stop cryinggg.." Jun Hyung said. Chin Hwa's crying became softly and he hiccuping cutely. 

"Woww.. Jun Hyung nhyung... You make him stop crying.." Yoseob said. 

"Why you can do that??? You hate a kids right??" Doojoon asked. Jun Hyung just shrugged.

"I don't know.." Jun Hyung said. He give Chin Hwa who stop crying to Hyunseung. Hyunseung took Chin Hwa on his arm.

"He's so cuteee." Hyunseung said. Yoseob take a look and smile. 

"Guys.. Let's sleep.. It's 10 o'clock.. We still has a school tommorow." DOojoon said. the others nod their head. 

"Hyung... Let me take CHin Hwa to his room." Yoseob said. Hyunseung nodded and give chin hwa to Yoseob. YOseob walked to Chin hwa's room and put chin hwa in his bunk. Yoseob smile when he see Chin Hwa's sleeping face. Afer he give Chin Hwa a kiss he walked back to his room. He change his clothes and get asleep.

 

The next morning they go to their school. Before going to school Yoseob and Hyunseung walked to Mrs. Choi house to give Chin hwa. After that they going to their school. They see Jun Hyung and DOojoon being crowded with girls.. again... They sighed and walked to their classroom. 

"Seungiiieee hyunggggg~~" Suddenly someone call Hyunseung make Hyunseung sighed. He look at the person.

"What is it Kwangiee??" Hyunseung asked. Kikwang run apporached Hyunseung and YOseob. 

"Nothing.. I miss youuu~" Kikwang said and hug Hyunseung tightlu.. Hyunseung try to push Kikwang.

"Yahh.. Let go Kwangieee.." Hyunseung said. Kikwang broke the hug and smile widely to Hyunseung. Make his eyes form a crescent moon. Kikwang forget about Yoseob who looking at him with annoyed face. Why?? Cause he hate this boy. Kikwang likes Hyunseung.. But cause Hyunseung already being in relationship with Jun Hyung, Hyunseung reject him. But Kikwang never know about JunSeung relationship.. So he keep try to catch Hyunseung's attention. 

"Kikwang.. Can you stop distrubing me?????" Hyunseung said. But Kikwang shook his head.

"No.. Until I can get you." Kikwang said. Hyunsueng sigh.

"Sorry for distrubing you.. But we're already late.. C'mon Seungie hyung." Yoseob said annoyed and grab Hyunseung's hand want to drag Hyunseung away. But Kikwang stop him.

"I'm still talking with Seungie hyungg you kiddo." Kikwang said. Yoseob widen his eyes.

"What do you call me?? Kiddo?? Yahh.. I'm not a kid." Yoseob said. 

"Oh of course you're a kid.. Your face and features are for kid." Kikwang said. Yoseob feel his anger boiled up. Hyunseung notice it.

"Stop it Kwangie.. Yoseob isn't a kiddo. He's right we'll getting late if we're not going now..We must to go now." Hyunseung said and drag Yoseob. Yoseob stuck his tongue to Kikwang. Kikwang clench his fist.

"I'm not giving up." Kikwang said and walked to his class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updateee..

Soo.. Kikwang being added to this chapter..

kkk~~

Anywayyy.. Give me your comment pleasee...<3