Is Chin Hwa Will Be Alright??

Take care the baby

It's been 1 month Chin Hwa live with Yoseob, Hyunseung, Doojoon, and Jun Hyung. Their relationship became stronger. When one day Chin Hwa is playing with Mrs Choi. And when Mrs. Choi want to answer the call in her house. She get into her house and answer the call.

"Chin Hwa-ah.. I want to answer the call first. You stay here. Don't go anywhere." mrs. Choi said  to CHin Hwa. And the baby just blink to her. She smile and get into her house. Chin Hwa look around the garden. He crawl around the garden until he found a cute dog. He try to reach the dog but failed. He pouted. He crawl to catch the dog. And he crawl until in middle road. Mrs. Choi who already end the call going outside but she can't find the baby around. She begin to worried. She look around and still can't found the baby. 

Chin Hwa who in middle road just look at the dog being drag by a women. People around hiim who notice the baby just look shock when the car proceed to him with speed. And Mrs Choi who see it try to catch the baby. She success to bring the baby aside. But Mrs. Choi forget to cover his head. So Chin Hwa's head hit the hard road and he start to crying. Mrs. Choi begin to worry so she call the cab and going to hospital. 

At the hospital Mrs. Choi called for Hyunseung. The 4 boys already arrived at hospital with panting. cause the run. 

"M..M-Mrs Choi.. HOw is he??" Yoseob asked with worried face.

"I-I don't know. The doctor doesn't come out." Mrs. Choi said. her face is so worried and scared. 

"I'm sorry boys.. I'm so sorry. If.. If I not let him alone at outside. He'll not being on middle road." Mrs. Choi said and crying. Hyunseung hug her and pat her back.

"no mrs. Choi.. It's not your fault.. just pray for him." Hyunseung said try to calm the old women. The boys take a seat and keep praying for the baby. After 5 minutes. The doctor come out. All of them quickly walked to the doctor.

"Doctor.. How's he??" Hyunseung asked. The doctor sighed.

"He's fine just for now.. His head getting hit so hard. But he's fine now. I don't know if he'll getting better or not.. it's all dependent from him." The doctor said. The boys sighed in relief.

"And I don't know when he'll awake. Just wait for him for awake. We already put him in cubicle. You all can see him now." The doctor said. They all bow to him and say thanks. After that they walked in and see Chin Hwa sleeping at the bunk from hospital. Mrs. Choi walked toward the bed and carressed Chin Hwa's cheek.

"Chin Hwa-ah.. I'm so sorry.. I'm so careless for let you alone at outside." Mrs. Choi said still crying. 

"mrs. Choi.. It's not your fault.. Don't blame yourself.. You're trying the best." Yoseob said patted the old women shoulder. Mrs. Choi look at him.

"No. Yoseob.. it's my fault t let him being outside alone." mrs. Choi said. Yoseob sighed and hug Mrs Choi try to calm her. Mrs. Choi begin to crying. After Mrs. Choi calm down. The boys decided to take her to home.

"Mrs. Choi.. You can go home now.. Don't worry we'll take care of Chin Hwa." Hyunseung said. 

"No.. It's my fault so let me who stay here. You boys can go home." Mrs. Choi said. But Yoseob shook his head.

"Please Mrs. Choi.. You look tired.. Let us stay here and you can go home. Doojoonie and Jun Hyung hyung can take you to your home." Yoseob said look at the Doojoon and Jun Hyung. And they nodded.

"That's right Mrs. Choi.. You must go home.. Let me and Jun Hyung walked you to your home. Let Yoseob and Hyunseung stay here and we go to your home." Doojoon said. But the old woman always refused until in the end she gave up and going back to home. After Doojoon and Jun Hyung take Mrs. Choi to her house leaving Hyunsueng and Yoseob. Hyunsueng and Yoseob take a seat and watch the heartbeating machine carefully before Yoseob spoke.

"Hyung.. Is Chin Hwa will be alright??" Yoseob asked Hyunseung. He feel like want to cry. He really love Chin Hwa. So if something bad happen to CHin Hwa. He really don't know what to do. Hyunseung sighed and shook his head.

"I don't know Seobie." Hyunseung said and look to Chin Hwa.

==============================================

UPdateee..

What'll happen to Chin Hwa in the next.. And I want to tell you that this chapter maybee will be the end..

Sooo.. Keep support me and my ff...^^

 

Anywayyyyy.. Pleasee.. Give me your comment