I'll talk to you later

Take care the baby

In the night the 4 boys do their routine. YOseob and Hyunseung are doing a homework while DOojoon and Jun Hyung watching TV. They do their routine in peace until Chin Hwa start to crying. Make the 4 boys surprised.Jun Hyung covered his ears while Doojoon just continue to watching TV, Hyunseung adn Yoseob who now already beside Chin Hwa try to calm him. Hyunseung pick him up and rock the baby right and left. And Chin Hwa fallen asleep not long after that. Hyunseung sigh.

"Sooo tireddd~~" HYunseung said stretch his arm.

"I already told you to took that thing to police.. But you all don't hear my opinion." Jun Hyung said. Hyunseung glare at him.

"I won't give Chin Hwa to police.. And he's not a thing. He's a human." Hyunseung said with glare. 

"Don't you never think how'll we take care of him when we're in school??" Jun Hyung asked.  The other 3 boys froze. Righttt.. They never think about that.. They can't take Chin Hwa when they're in school. Jun Hyung noticed his friends frozen expression and smirk.

"I think you never thin about that." Jun Hyung said with smirk. Hyunseung and Yoseob shook his head.

"We can bring him." Yoseob said. Hyunseung nodded. Jun Hyung and Doojoon look at them with shock.

"WHAT???" Jun Hyung and Doojoon said in unison. 

"No.. I don't want to bring that thing to our school. What'll they think when me a kingka in our school bring the baby.. Hell.. They'll laughing at me." Jun Hyung said. Hyunseung shrugged.

"That's your problem.. not mine.. Who tell you to became a kingka??? it's your fault cause you're the kingka."Hyunsueng said with annoying voice.

"WHAT?? And now you blame me??? WTH??" Jun Hyung said with raised voice. Doojoon and Yoseob who sensed something bad will happen feel uneasy. Doojoon give Yoseob a signal to bring Hyunseung to his room. And Yoseob who noticed it quickly grab Hyunseung's hand.

"Hyung let's go to your room." Yoseob said. Hyunseung keep glaring at Jun Hyung. He put Chi Hwa to basket and he yank his hand off from Yoseob and walked to his room and slamed the door. Jun Hyung sighed.

"You know hyung.. If I were you I'll never make Hyunseung hyung mad." Yoseob said. Jun Hyung glare at him.

"You blame me too??" Jun Hyung asked. Yoseob shook his head. He pick Chin Hwa up.

"I'm not blame you... Cause I know how Hyunseung hyung feeling when you being crowded by a girls in our school." Yoseob said and go to Hyuunseung's room with Chin Hwa on his arm. Jun Hyung sighed again.He look around and notice that Doojoon is already not in living room. He sigh and go to his bedroom.

 

The next morning Hyunseung already get up and walked out from bedroom. He go to bathroom and meet with Jun Hyung who already go out from bathroom. Hyunseung want to walked away but Jun Hyung grab him. 

"Yah.. Where're you going??" Jun Hyung asked. Hyunseung glare at him.

"Shower." Hyunseung answer simply and yank his hand off. He then walked away leave Jun Hyung alone. Jun Hyung sigh and walked to his room for prepare himself. He met with Yoseob. 

"Mornig Seobie." Jun Hyung greet Yoseob. Yoseob just humph and walked away. 

"What's wrong with him??" Jun Hyung said in his mind. He continue to walked to his room when he meet with Doojoon.

"Doojoon... What's wrong with Yoseob??" Jun Hyung asked. Doojoon look at him confused.

"What??" Doojoon asked.

"Yoseob.. Why he's so angry to me??" Jun Hyung asked. DOojoon shrugged.

" i don't know. Why don't you ask him??" Doojoon said eat his bread. Jun Hyung sigh and go to his bedroom. 

Hyunseung already finish prepare himself for school when someone knocked his door. And Yoseob's head popped in. 

"Hyunseung hyung~~ Let's go~~." Yoseob said cutely. Hyunseung chuckle and nodded.

"Welll... Who want to bring Chin Hwa??" Doojoon asked when they already in living room. 

"I will." Hyunseung said with confident voice. Jun Hyung look at him wide eyes.

"You??" Jun Hyung asked. Hyunseung just ignore him and carry Chin Hwa.

"Yah Hyunseung.. Why're you ignoring me??" Jun Hyung said a bit annoying.But he got no respond from his lover he being pisse off.

"FINE.. Just ignoring me and never talk to me." Jun Hyung said and stromed off of house.

"YAh.. Jun Hyung.. Don't go alone." Doojoon called the stroming boy. But Jun Hyung already go out from house. DOojoon sighed.

"I'll catch Jun Hyung.. You two can walk together okay??" Doojjoon asked. YOseob nodded. Doojoon smile and ruffle Yoseob hair. Make the cute boy blush. Yoseob love Doojoon since they are in middle school. But it's looks like Doojoon never notice it. Doojoon walked out from house and try to catch Jun Hyung. Yoseob look at Hyunseung. Hyunseung who try to hold his cry. Yoseob sigh. 

"C'mon Hyung.. Don't cry... We'll be late for school... If you don't want to have fight with him just said sorry to him." YOseob said patted Hyunseung's back. Hyunseung hold his tears but he began to sobbing. 

"Hyung." Yoseob called. Hyunseung wipe his tears. He look at Yoseob.

"Fine.. Let's go." Hyunseung said. He carry Chin Hwa.

"Wait Hyung.. We can't just carrying him like that.. What if our teacher asked abobut him??? You know Mr. Lee right?? he's the most fussy teacher in our school." Yoseob said. Hyunseung thinking for a bit.

"Hmmm.. What should we use to hide him." Hyunseung said.

"Oh. Hyung.. How about if we ask Mrs. Choi to take care of him for a while???" YOseob suggested. 

"You're right Seobie.. " Hyunseung said nodded. Mrs. Choi is their neighbord. She's 50 years old and live alone. Hyunseung and yoseob walked to her house and press the ring. not long after that the old woman come out and look happy when she see hyunsueng and Yoseob.

"Seungie, Seobie.. What're you doing here??" mrs. Choi asked warmly.

"Err.. Mrs. Choi can we ask you an offer??" Yoseob aske awkard. Mrs. Choi smiling.

"Of course dear... What is it??" Mrs. Choi asked.

"Ermm.. Yesterday.. Someone leave this babu infront our house and now we want to going to our school so.. We want to ask you if you can take care of him??" Yoseob asked. Mrs. Choi look at the baby on Hyunseung's arm.

"He's so cuteee.. Of course I'll take care of him while you're going. Who's his name??" Mrs. Choi asked.

"His name is Chin Hwa mrs. Choi." Hyunseung said smiling. Mrs. Choi smile and take Chin hwa from Hyunsueng's arm. Yoseob and Hyunseung said thanks to her after that. And they go to their school.

 

At school Hyunseung and Yoseob walked to their class when they meet with DOojoon and Jun Hyung who being crowded with bunch of girls. Hyunseung just sigh. Yoseob look at him syhmpatic. He know how Hyusneung's feeling when he see his lover being crowded by girls. Jealous. Cause he feel likes that too. He always feel jealous when that girl always crowded his Doojoon. Yes.. HIS DOOJOON. Although he know that Doojoon just love him as a brother. 

"C'mon Seobie.. Let's go to class." Hyunseung said. Yoseob nodded. They walked to their class in silent. After they already arrived at their class they took their sit. 

"Hyung.. Let's go out after school.. Let's find any clothes for Chin Hwa.." Yoseob said try to start a topic. Hyunseung thinking a bit before nodded.

"Okay." Hyunseung said with smile. Yoseob smile. The bell rang and they hstart the lesson. 

It's a lunch time. Hyunseung walked alone in the hallway cause Yoseob is caliing to teacher and can't accompany him. He walked when someone grab his arm. He turn around and found Jun Hyung. He quickly yank his arm off of Jun Hyung.

"Talk to me Hyunseung." JUn Hyung said. 

"Why should I?? you're the one who told me for never talk to you again/" Hyunseung reply coldly. 

"Why're you being like this?? Why you suddenly ignoring me??" Jun Hyung asked. Hyunseung keep silent and look away from Jun hyung. Jun Hyung really feeling pissed off. 

"Look at me jang Hyunseung." Jun Hyung said with warn voice. But the pretty boy never look at him. Jun Hyung sigh. 

"Listen Seung.. I'm sorry if I make you angry.. But tell me why're you ignoring me??" Jun Hyung said softly.Hyunseung sigh and look at hiim. Jun Hyung feel happy when finally his lover want to look at him. Hyunseung want to answer but being interupted with some girls who calling Jun Hyung. Hyunseung sigh.

"Just.. Let me go Jun." Hyunseung said softly. Jun Hyung confused he want to ask something but can't cause the girls. 

"I'll talk to you later." Jun Hyung said and leave with the girls leaving Hyunseung alone in the hallway sobbing.

======================================

UPdateee..

 I know you all think it must be fluffy right?? Well.. It'll.. But let's just make some angst???? kkk~~

But don't worry.. It's just beginning.. The fluffy will coome soon.... kkk~~

 

Keep support meee nad my storyyy.. Thank you..:D

Anywayy give me your commenttt....^^