I love him but as my little brother

Take care the baby

Jun Hyung and Hyunseung relationship became better than last time. Hyunseung doesn't ignoring Jun Hyung again. Jun Hyung feel happy about that. But he feel annoying too in same time. It's because Chin Hwa. He always distrubed them when Jun Hyung want to have a sweet moments with Hyunseung. Sometimes he will crying or do some actions which make Hyunseung's attention to him. So Jun Hyung can have Hyunseung's fully atention. Just like today. Jun Hyung keep looking to Hyunseung who keep playing with Chin Hwa. He feel jealous. Doojoon who sit beside Jun Hyung look at Jun Hyung.

"Are you jealous??" Doojoon asked with smirk. Jun Hyung look at him.

"What should I??? It's just a baby." Jun Hyung lied. But Doojoon know that Jun Hyung is jealous. 

"If you're not. Why're you keep lookinig  to them??" Doojoon said. 

"Why?? Can't I look at my boyfriend??" Jun Hyung asked. Doojoon shrugged. He continue to watching TV. Yoseob came to livning room.

"Doojoooniee hyung.. I'm hungry~~" Yoseob said cutely give aegyo to Doojoon. Doojoon look at him and smile. He ruffle Yoseob's hair which make a cute boy blush.

"Do you want an ice cream Seobiee??" Doojoon asked. YOseob smile widely and nodded his head vigorously. Doojoon chuckle and pinch Yoseob's cheek.

"You're so cutee Seobiee" Doojoon said. 

"A-ah. It's hurt.. Let go hyung." Yoseob whine. Doojoon let go of Yoseob's cheek.

"Sorry.." Doojoon said. Yoseob pouted and rub his cheek. 

"Let's go Seobie." Doojoon said. Yoseob nodded.

" Hyunseung hyung... Do you want to go with us??" Yoseob asked. Hyunseung look at him and shook his head.

"No... you two can go." Hyunseung said with smile. Yoseob look at Jun Hyung. But Jun Hyung shook his head.

"I don't want." Jun Hyung said. His eyes still looking to Hyunseung. Yoseob nodded.

"Okayyy... We're going.." Yoseob said. He walked to Chin Hwa.

"Chin Hwa-ah... I want to go to ice cream shop... Do you want ice cream??" Yoseob asked Chin Hwa.

 

Chin Hwa's POV

"Chin Hwa-ah... I want to go to ice cream shop... Do you want ice cream??" Yoseob umma asked me.

"Ice cream??? I want it." I want to said that but my voice doesn't come out. So I giggled cutely to him while blinking my eyes cutely too. 

"Awww.. YOu're sooo cutee~~" Yoseob umma pinch my nose and I chuckle cutely. I reach my hand to him. I want to follow him too to go to ice cream shop.

"Aw.. You want to follow me??" Yoseob umma asked. I blink my eyes. Well it's how I communicated with him. He told me if I want something just blinked my eyes cutely. 

"Okayyyy... Hyung.. Let me bring him to ice cream shop." Yoseob umma said to Seungie umma and he nodded. He give me to Seobie umma. 

"Let's go Doojoon hyung." Seobie umma said to Doojoon.. What should I call him?? Hyung?? Well.. I'll call him Doojoon hyung too.. kkk~~ Doojoon hyung nodded his head and they said goodbye to Seungie umma and that Jun Hyung guy. And I see tha Jun Hyung guy smile widely like a fool. I knkow that he's happy cause I'm not with Seungie umma so he can has a time with Seungie umma.. I don't want to let my Seungie umma alone with that guy. But ireally want to go to ice cream shop.. Well.. I'll give that guy a time now for being alone with my Seungie umma. but when I go home I'll take my Seungie umma back. hahahah (evil laugh). 

 

Jun Hyung's POV

Finally that evil baby is gone.. I hope he doesn't come back and take my Seungie again. 

 

End

 

Yoseob and Doojoon walked to ice cream shop. 

"Doojoon hyung.. I never see you play with Chin Hwa... Do you like Jun hyung hyung who hate kids???" YOseob asked. Doojoon look at him and shook his head.

"NOpe... I just don't know how to get close with kids.. Especially a baby." Doojoon said. 

"You can get close with Chin Hwa... He's a cute and nice baby." YOseob said smile cutely. Doojoon chuckle and patted Yoseob's head. Yoseob blush. He always blush when Doojoon touch him like that. He know that DOojoon always thought him as a little brother when he ruffle or touch him like that. 

"Welll.. I really want to get close with him.. But I just don't know how." Doojoon said.

"Why don't you try to hold him??" Yoseob asked. DOojoon look at him confused.

"Chin Hwa-ahh.. YOu want Doojoon hyung carry you right??" Yoseob asked Chin Hwa.

 

Chin Hwa's POV

"Chin Hwa-ahh.. YOu want Doojoon hyung carry you right??" Yoseob umma asked me. 

He want I get close to Doojoon hyung?? Well.. I want that.. It's looks like Doojoon hyung is a nice guy.. Not like that Jun Hyung guy. So.. I blinked my eyes cutely to Seobie umma. 

"See hyung.. He want to get close to you too." Seobie umma said to DOojoon hyung. Doojoon hyung just look at me and Seobie umma before he sighed and nodded his head.

"Alright. Let me carry him." Doojoon hyung said. Yoseob umma smile and give me to Doojoon hyung. Doojoon hyung hold me and took me on his arm. Wow.. His arm is so muscular.. i look at him.. His face is handsome too.. No wonder Seobie umma love him. I want to be Doojoon hyung too someday. kkk~~

-end-

Doojoon and Yoseob continue walked to ice cream shop. They arruved at ice cream shop and take a seat. The waiter greet them and they take their order. After they order came yoseob eat the ice cream happily. 

"Slow down Seobie.." Doojoon said chuckle.

"It's so delicious hyung." Yoseob said. He look at Chin Hwa who sit on baby chair. 

"Do you want to try it too Chin Hwa??" Yoseob asked. Chin Hwa giggled cutely and blinked his eyes. Yoseob smile and scoop a little his ice cream cause Chin Hwa's mouth is small. Chin Hwa open his mouth and eat the ice cream (I don't know if the baby can eat ice cream XD). 

"Is it delicious right??" Yoseob asked. Chin Hwa giggled. Doojoon just look at the scene and smile. 

"He's so cute." Doojoon thought. He feel his heartbeat is beating faster when he see YOseob smiling.

"Why is my heartbeat is beating faster??" DOojoon said in his mind.

"Hyung??" Yoseob called Doojoon and make Doojoon look at him.

"Yes Seobie??" Doojoon asked.

"Are you ok??? You're spacing lately." Yoseob said. Doojoon shook his head and smile.

"I'm fine." DOojoon said. YOseob nodded and smile to him. Make Doojoon's heart is beating faster again.

"What is this feel?? I'm not fall in love with Yoseob right???" Doojoon said in his mind he shook his head. 

"No.. I'm not in love with him.. I love him but as my little brother." Doojoon said in his mind and continue to eat his ice cream.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Updatee,, 

Soooo... Dooseob moment is hereee.. What do you think??? Is Doojoon realize his feeling toward Yoseob???? 

Anywayyy.. I have a final exam tommorow... Soooo I can't promise you that i'll update or not... But if I can.. I'll try to update my fanfic...

Andd.. Pleasee give me your commentt...>.<... I want to know how's my story going... SSooooo.. give me give me your comment....kkk~~~