Their dating

Take care the baby

"Doojooniee~~ Let's go to ice cream shop.." Yoseob said to Doojoon clinging into older arm. it's been 1 week Yoseob so clinging to Doojoon. Make Jun Hyung and Hyunseung confused. 

"Doojoon.. Why Yosoeb so clinging into you??? usually he's not like this." Hyunseung asked. Doojoon shrugged.

"I don't know.. Suddenly he just being like this a week ago." Doojoon said. He sighed when he remember how Yoseob is so clinging to him. 

"Doojoonie~~ C'mon.." Yoseob said and pull Doojoon hand so Doojoon can get up from couch. 

"okay.. Okay.. Let me change my clothes first." Doojoon said. Yoseob nodded and Doojoon go to his room. After 5 minutes Doojoon finish they go out to ice cream shop.

"Byee Seungiee hyung~~" Yoseob said and waved his hand to Hyunseung. Hyunseung smile and waved back. Chin Hwa who on Hyunseung's arm reach his hands to Yoseob's dirrection.

 

Chin Hwa's POV

Where're Seobie umma and Doojoon hyung go?? Why they don't take me?? I want to follow too. I said in my thought and pout I reach my hands to Yoseob's umma direction.

"Hmm.. What is it chin hwa??" Hyunseung umma who being carrying me ask me. 

"I want to follow Seobie umma and Doojoon hyung" I said. But just an 'aaaa" sound come out from my litttle mouth. Cause i can't speak. T^T. 

"Do you want to follow to ice cream shop??" Hyunseung umma ask. 

"Yeayyy." I cheer. but just a giggle come out from me. Hyunseung umma chuckle.

"you can't follow them Chin Hwa. Let them going alone this time." Hyunseung umma said. I pouted.

"Awww.. You're so cuteeee.." Hyunseung umma said to me. I giggled when he pinched my little nose. 

"Well.. How about we go to toy shop??" Hyunseung umma asked me.. Toy shop??? OF COURSE I WANT TO GO. I blink to him cutely and he chuckle,

"Alrightttt... Let's goooo~~" He said. He walked to his room first to change his clothes and he took his shirt off. INFRONT OF ME.. OMG.. I can't believe it.. his body likes a girl.. kkK~~ Don't ask me if I know how the girl body shape.. kkk~~. As i know the girl's body is.. What should I said. Slim?? yupp slimm.. And now I see Hyunseung umma body is like girl.. SLIM.. kkk~~ When Hyunseung umma take his shirt still infront of me of course. Jun Hyung hyung come to his room. I can see his jaw drop when he see Hyunseung's umma body. Hyunseung umma quickly covered his body.

"YAH.. JUNHYUNG.. WTH?? Can't you knock the door first??" Hyunseung umma said or more like yelling.

"S-Sorry Seunigee." Jun Hyung hyung said and he close the door. I can see his face is red. I look to Hyunseung umma again and now he already wear his shirt. He then carry me.

"C'mon Chin Hwa." He said and I giggle. He walked out from his room and meet with Jun Hyung hyung.

"Where're you going??" Jun Hyung hyung ask.

"Toy shop.. I want to buy some toy for Chin hwa." Hyunseung umma said. Jun Hyung hyung just nodded.

"I want to go too." Jun Hyung hyung said.

"fine.. let's go." Hyunseung umma said and we all go to toy shop.

*end*

-dooseob-

"Doojooniee~ I want to buy that, that, that, and that." Yoseob said to DOojoon while pointing to many flavour of ice cream.

"That's too much Seobiee..." Doojoon said to Yoseob. Yoseob pouted.

"But I want that." YOseob said. Doojoon sigh.

"Fine." He said and go to cashier.

"Can I have that, that, that and that?" Doojoon asked pointing to the flavour ice cream which that Yoseob want.

"Ok.." The cashier lady said and pick the ice cream. 

"Here.. It's 20 won." The lady said. DOojoon give the money and walked back to YOseob.

"Here." Doojoon give Yoseob his ice cream. Yosoeb take it.

"Thank you Doojoonieee~~" Yoseob said and eat his ice cream. 

"Huh.. I think it's because the nekklace so he's so clinging into me.. I'll try to release my neklace now." Doojoon said in his mind and release his neklace.He look at Yosoeb who still eat his ice cream.

"Yoseob." Doojoon call Yosoeb. YOseob look at him.

"What??" Yoseob asked. With normal voice. Doojoon stare at Yoseob.

"N-Nothing." Doojoon said. Yoseob look at him for a seconds and shurgged. He continue eating his ice cream.

"Soo.. that's because this neklace??" Doojoon said in his mind again. He still looking at Yoseob. 

 

-junseung-

"What do you want to buy Chin hwa??" Hyunseung asked Chin Hwa. The baby look around and found a toy car. He reach his hands to that toy car.

"Do you want that car??" Hyunseung asked. Chin Hwa laugh cutely.

"okayy.." Hyunseung walked to toy car but he can't reach it cause his height and cause he still carry Chin Hwa.

"Junn.. Can you take that car??" Hyunseung asked Jun Hyung. Jun Hyung nodded. He take the toy car and give it to Chin Hwa. Chin Hwa take the car and giggle cutely to Jun Hyung.

"That's mean he said thank you to you Junniee.." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung look at Chin Hwa. He ruffle Chin Hwa not so much hair and smile.

"no problem." Jun Hyung said. Hyunseung look to the scene with awe.

"carry him Jun." Jun Hyung look to Hyunseung.

"What??" Jun Hyung asked. 

"Hold him. Here. Carry him on your arm." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung shook his head.

"No.. I don't want." Jun Hyung said. Hyunseung pouted.

"CHin Hwa.. This mean hyung don't want to carry you." Hyunseung said to Chin Hwa. Chin hwa who seem understand what Hyunseung said look at Jun Hyung. With puppy eyes. Jun Hyung notice it and look away.

"Junnie... He want you to hold him." Hyunsueng said and look to Jun Hyung with puppy eyes too. And now 2 pairs of puppy eyes look to Jun Hyung. Jun Hyung look away try to avoid those puppy eyes. but in the end he failed,

"Ugh.. FIne.." ju nHyung said and take Chin Hwa. After that they paid for the toy and go out. 

"So.. junhyung.... Cause you two look cute together.. Let me take a picture." Hyunseung said and took his phone out.

"NO." Ju nHyung said with a bit yell,

"Oww.. C'mon." HYunseung said. 

"No." 

"Pleasee."

"no."

"Preettyy pleaseee."

"No.. ANd I'm not pretty." Jun Hyung said. Hyunsueng pouted,

"Fine." Hyunseung said and walked away. Leaving Jun Hyung with Chin Hwa.

"Yah.. Seungiee.. Where're you going??" Jun Hyung asked. But Hyunseung already far awaty. Jun Hyung sighed and walked to catch Hyunsueng.

===============================================

UPdateeee,,

Long updateeee... kk~~

Just a fluffy one about Dooseob and JunSeung date.. How is it??

Give me your comment please....

And for you all who already comment and subscribe my storyy.. Thank you for your comment and subscibe.. Give me your comment pleaseee...^^