Short update.... Sorryyyyy.....>.

Take care the baby

"Yahh.. Where're you'll taking my Seungie??" Jun Hyung asked and grab Hyunsueng's other hand while the other being grab by Kikwang, Kikwang look at Jun Hyung.

"YOur Seungie?? Are you kidding?? He's my Seungie" Kikwang said. Jun Hyung widen his eyes.

"WHAT??? NO... HE"S MY SEUNGIE." Junhyung yelled and pull Hyunseung toward him..

"No.. He's mine." Kikwang said and pull Hyunseung toward him. 

"You damn kid.. he's mine." JUn Hyung said and pull Hyunseung again. And the began to pull Hyunseung each other. Hunseung being pissed off.

"YAH LET ME GO.." Hyunseung shouted. Hyunseung yanked his hands back. He glare to 2 boys who glaring each other. 

"I'm not yours *pointed to Kikwang* and yours *pointed to Junhyung*" Hyunseung said and walked away leaving 2 boys still glaring each other. 

"Yah Seungiee.. Wait for me.." Jun Hyung said called Hyunsueng and try to catch Hyunseung. Leaving Kikwang alone. Kikwang sighed.

"He's rejecting me again." Kikwang said and walked away when he bumped with someone. He look up and see a tall and handsome man. 

"OMG.. I'm sorry." The person said to Kikwang and helped Kikwang. Kikwang dtood up with the help of the person.

"I'm soorryy.. Are you Ok??" The person asked. Kikwang nodded. The person sighed in relief.

"I must going now.. Byeee.." The person said Kikwang nodded and the person walked away. Kikwang walked to his house

 

"Yah.. Seungieee~~" Jun Hyung try to call Hyunseung. But failed since the latter ignore him and keep walking. They arrived at their house.

"Hyungg~" Yoseob greet them. Hyunseung just  give him a smile before going to his room. Yoseob look at Hyunsueng's room. Confused. He look tp Jun Hyung.

"What's it now??" Yoseob asked. Jun Hyung just shook his head.

"Nothing." Jun Hyung said and go to his bedroom.Yoseob sighed. 

"Seobiee.." Doojoon called Yoseob and wrap his hands around Yoseob's waist. 

"What is it Joonie??" Yoseob asked. 

"Nothing.. Just want to stay like this." Doojoon said. Yoseob sighed.

"Fine." Yosoeb said and they sit on the couch.

------------------

updatee.. a short update..

I'm still have a training day tommorow..

So i can't update any longer...

I'm sorryy....>,<

Anyway... Give me your comment pleasee... 

And don't forget to read my 1st Junseung ff... kk~~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/184043/noone-will-change-your-position-in-my-heart-angst-hyunseung-junhyung-junseung-