Couple neklace

Take care the baby

After their school ended Jun Hyung, Doojoon, Yoseob and Hyunseung decided to go out. They walked to front gate. 

"Seungiiee hyunggg~~" Someone call Hyunseung. Make the 4 boys stop. Hyunseung sighed and turned around.

"What do you want Kwangie??" Hyunseung asked. Kikwang give him an eyesmiles. 

"Let's go out hyung." Kikwang said. ignoring 3 stare from other boys. 

"I can't Kwangie.. I must to go with my--" Before Hyunseung finish his sentence Kikwang already dragged him from other 3 boys. 

"YAH.. WHERE'LL YOU TAKE SEUNGIE???" Junhyung yelled and try to catch Kikwang. Leaving Doojoon and YOsoeb who just look at them. Doojoon and Yoseob sighed.

"Let's go Seobie." Doojoon said. Yoseob nodded and they walked back to their house.

 

"Hyung... Let's take Chin hwa first." Yoseob said to DOojoon. Doojoon nodded. They walked to Mrs. Choi house. When they walked, they passed an accessories shop.

"Hyung.. Let's buy some accessory for Mrs. Choi.. She really help us a lot." Yoseob said. Doojoon smile and nodded. They walked into the shop. 

"Hyung.. Look at this.. Isn't it cute??" Yoseob asked show Doojoon a cute neklace.

78737740-01.jpg

"Hmm... It's good Seobie-ah.." Doojoon said. YOseob nodded. Doojoon look around and see a door. He curious and open the door. He found an unique couple neklace. In that neklace there's a cross with a ring on it. 

n47_cross_ring_couple_necklace_1.jpg

He took the neklace and examined it. 

"YOu like it young boy??" Doojoon jumped in surprise when an old man appear infront of him smiling. Doojoon look at the old woman.

"Erm... N-No.. I.. i just look at it." Doojoon said. But the old woman chuckle. 

"Take that neklace young man." The old woman said. 

"N-No.. I.. I don't bring any money here. It's--" Doojoon want to said but being cut when the old woman chuckle.

"It's free." The old woman said to DOojoon.

"F-Free??" Doojoon asked. The old woman nodded.

"But with one condition." The old woman said. DOojoon frowned.

"What is it??" Doojoon asked.

"Give it to the person who you're love.. And that neklace will bless your realtionship.. YOu'll live with that person forever." The old woman said. Doojoon look at her then to the neklace. He doesn't notice that the old woman already dissapered. Doojoon look at the old woman but he doesn't see anyone. Doojoon getting scared and run out from the mysterious room. 

"Doojoonieee~~.. Where're you going?? I try to find you." Yoseob asked. Doojoon who still panting look at Yoseob.

"N-Nowhere.. I- I just looking around." Doojoon said. Yoseob frowned but nodded. 

"Let's go Doojoonie.." Yoseob said. Doojoon nodded. He keep thinking about what old woman said. He look to his pocket and found the neklace. . He frowned..

"It's true if I give it to Seobie I will live forever with Yoseob??" DOojoon said in his mind. He look at Yoseob who walked happily.

 

They already arrived infront of Mrs. Choi house. Yoseob knocked the door. Mrs. Choi come out and smile. 

'YOu want to take Chin hwa right??" Mrs. Choi asked. Yoseob nodded.

"Here." Mrs. Choi said and give Chin hwa to Yoseob. 

"thank you Mrs. Choi. Oh.. And here's your gifts." Yoseob said take the box out. Mrs. Choi smile,

"Woahh.. Thanks Yoseob-ah Doojoon-ah.. You two are a good boy. Anyway,.. Where's Hyunsueng?? YOu always with him Yoseob." Mrs. Choi asked.

"He's have some bussiness." Yoseob said. Mrs. Choi nodded.

"Well.. Thak You for all of your gifts Yoseob.." Mrs. Choi said. Yoseob nodded.

"No prob." Yosoeb said. mrs. Choi chuckle.

"You're so cuteee~" Mrs. Choi said. Yosoeb blushed.

"T-Thanks..  Anyway.. We must to go Mrs. Choi." Yosoeb said. Mrs. Choi nodded.

"OKay... Be careful boys." Mrs. CHoi said and 2 boys excused themselves.

 

YOseob put Chin Hwa down in the living room. Chin hwa sit on the carpet.  Yosoeb sit on the couch..

"Ahhh.. Sooo tireddd,,," Yoseob said. Doojoon sit beside him. 

"Seobie." Doojoon called Yoseob. Yoseob look at him..

"Hmmm??" Doojoon slip his hand to his pocket. And took out the neklace.

"Seobie.. Here's for you>" Doojoon said give Yoseob the neklace. Yoseob look at it with widen eyes.

"Wahhh.. It's so beautiful Jooniee... Where're you geting this Joonie??" Yoseob asked. 

"Well.. That's secret." DOojoon said. Yoseob pouted.

"Fine.. BUt really.. It's so beautiful." yoseob said. DOojoon smile,. He patted Yoseob's head.

"Glad you like it.." Doojoon said. Yoseob nodded.

====================================================

UPdateee..

Sooo,, Tommorow I'll have a training for 5 months..

I don't know if I can update or not..

Soo.. Just waiting for next chapterrr...^^

 

Anywaaayyy... GIVE ME YOUR COMMENT PLEASEEEE...^^