Final

Take care the baby

Hyunseung and Yoseob walked toward Chin Hwa. The baby now already open his eyes and look to Hyunseung and Yoseob. Yoseob quickly hold Chin hwa on his arm.

"You're really make me worried Chin Hwa." Yoseob said and crying. Hyunseung just Chin Hwa's hair. 

"Don't make us worried again Chin Hwa-ah." Hyunseung said. Chin hwa look at him with innocent eyes. And it makes Hyunseung chuckles.

"You're so cute Chin Hwa." Hyunseung said. Theyh begin to chat randomly and laughing together. Doojoon and Jun Hyung get in. 

"You two forget about us." Jun Hyung said. Hyunseung and Yoseob just shrugged.

"It's your fault cause you two have a fight." Yoseob said. 

 

It's been 1 week Chin Hwa already out from hospital. They all spend their time together until someone pressed the ringbell. Yosoeb open the door and found a woman stand there. Yoseob look at her confused.

"errr.. Can I help you??" Yoseob asked. The woman look a t him.

"i-Is Chin Hwa here??" Ask the woman. Yoseob nodded slowly.

"C-Can I see him??" The woman asked. Yoseob nodded slowly and step aside so the woman can get in. 

Hyunseung who recently playing with Chin hwa look up to see the woman. the woman look to Chin Hwa and kneel beside Chin hwa.

"Chin Hwa." the woman mumble. The baby just look up to her. Suddenly the woman hug the baby.

"Chin Hwa.. Umma really miss you so much." The woman said and make the boys surprised. 

"Y-You're his umma??" Hyunseung asked. The women look to him and nodded. 

 

"Well.. I don't have enough money to pay for Chin Hwa's old sister treatment, She has a leukemia.. I don't know how I can have a money. While I must buy Chin Hwa's needed. I'm sorry for troublesome you." The woman said. The 4 boys look at her.

"It's means y-you'll take him away now??" Yoseob asked. The woman look at him before nodded. 

"NO.. You can't take him away." Yoseob said bring Chin Hwa close to him. 

"Seobie." Hyunseung said. Yoseob shook his head,

"No. You can't take him." Yoseob said still hold Chin Hwa close to him. 

"you dumb him and now you just take him away??" Yoseob said. the women just look down.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.. I just don't what must to do when my daughter is dying. I have so many debt. I can't pay for her treatment. Please.. Give him back to me.. I don't have anyone again now. My daughter passed away 1 week ago. Please." The women beg and crying. The 4 boys so spechless. 

"S-So.. Y-Your daughter already passed away??" Hyunseung asked. The woman nodded still crying. Hyunseung look at Yoseob then to Chin hwa. 

"C-Can we discussed about it for a moment??" Hyunseung asked the women and she nodded. The 4 boys leave to kitchen.

 

"Hyung.. I don't want to give her Chin Hwa back." yoseob said. Chin hwa still on his arm. Hyunseung sighed.

"Seobie.. We can't be selfish..We already hear her explaination. Her daughter is passed away. Chin Hwa's older sister. And now she lives alone." Hyunseung said. Yoseob just silent after that.

"HYunseung's right Seobie.. We can't be selfish." DOojoon said to Yoseob.

"She dumped CHin Hwa. And now she want him comeback??" Yoseob said. 

"Seobie.. We hear about her reason.. And we can't let her live alone like that. " Jun Hyung said. Yoseob sighed.

"you're right.. I'm sorry for being selfish." yoseob said. The other boys smile. 

"let's go to her now." Hyunsueng said. And they all go back to living  room.

"Ehmm... Ma'am.. We decided to give him back to you." Hyunseung said to the woman. The woman look up to him and her face is brighten up.

"really??" The women asked. The 4 boys nodded their heads.

"Thank you boys.. You all can visit him too.. I'll give you all my address.." The women said. The boys smile and nodded.

"here's Chin hwa.. Please, take care of him." Yoseob said and give Chin Hwa to her. But suddenly Chin Hwa grip Yoseob's shirt. Look at Yoseob.

"C'mon Chin hwa.. Let go.. Your real umma is here." YOseob said. But the baby start to crying. 

"Let you carry him.. Maybe he want to spend his time with you." The women said. Yoseob nodded and take Chin hwa again. The baby calmed down. The other boys walked toward Yosoeb.

"Don't cry Chin Hwa.. We still can see each other.. Although not everytime.. But still we can see each other again." Hyunseung said. And kiss Chin Hwa's cheek.

"We'll miss you baby boy." Doojoon said and patted Chin hwa's head lightly.

"Uhmm... Take care Chin Hwa... We'll miss you." Jun Hyung said with awkard. 

"Chin Hwa.. Don't cry.. Come home now with your real umma, kay?? We'll always miss you.." Yoseob said and kiss Chin Hwa's forehead. After that Yoseob give Chin hwa to his umma. But the baby start to crying again.

"Thank you boys.. I'm really sorry for make a troublesome for you all." The women said. The boys just shook his head and smile.

"It's okay Ma'am.. Actually Chin Hwa's nice boy.. He doesn't make many trouble for us." Hyunseung said to her. The women smile and said thank you again before walked to her home. While Chin hwa keep crying. The boys waved their hand to Chin Hwa.

 

It's been a week Chin Hwa back to his real umma. The boys house feel like silent. It happen since the day Chin hwa being taken away. Suddenly the bell ing and Hyunseung open the door. And his eyes widen. In there' Chin Hwa with his umma standing smiling to him.

"Hey Hyunseung-sshi.. I come here cause Chin Hwa want to meet with you all." The women said. Hyunsueng smile and take Chin Hwa on his arm. The women smile.

"Thank you Mrs. Kim." Hyunseung said and let Mrs. Kim or Chin Hwa's mom came in. Mrs. Kim cam in and the boys greet them. When Hyunsueng get in with Chin Hwa on his arm their face brighten up.

"CHIN HWA." Yoseob yelled happilly and run toward Hyunsueng.

"Chin Hwa.... I miss youuu.." Yoseob said and take Chin Hwa from Hyunsueng make the older pouted.,

"Yah, YOseob .. I'm still want to hold him." Hyunseung said but the younger just stuck his tongue out make Hyunseung pouted even more.

"Well boys.. I have some work to do.. I have to go now.. I'll pick Chin Hwa again this evening." Mrs. Kim said, The boys nodded their head.

"Bye mrs. Kim" The boys said. And they begin to play with Chin hwa. Their house fill with laugh again. Cause Chin hwa is a reason for their laughing in happy.

==================================

The enddd...

wkwkwk.,. Sorry for the weird ending.. 

Anywayy.. I make another ff for Dooseob..

Here's the link :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/189690/the-lost-prince-dooseob-junseung-

I hope you want to read it and support my story.. kk~

Anywayyy... Give me your comments pleasee....^^