I'm going crazy here.

Take care the baby

It;s Sunday. And the 4 boys all are going out. Doojoon going to supermarket, Yoseob going to amusement park with JunSeung. Doojoon don't interested going to amusement park. So he decided to going alone to supermarket since their run out of food. He decided to go home when he finished shopping. He walked to his house and greet some old woman who being their neighbourd. Doojoon, Jun Hyung, Hyunseung, and Yoseob is a bestfriend. They're know each other since child. But Jun Hyung and Doojoon is older 1 year than hyunseung and Yoseob. 

simple_house_by_fabsn-d3enp7m.jpg

(This is their house.)

Just say they're a rich kids.. kkk~

Doojoon arrived at house and when he want to walk to frontdoor he see a baby basket infront of their house. He frowned. He look around but noone in there just an old woman who mop the street. He take a look to the basket and see a red blanket. He opened the blanket and his eyes widen. In that basket there's a baby. A cute little baby reach his hands out to the air. Doojoon just frozen and keep look at the baby. Until the baby is crying he comeback to reality. Doojoon begin panic when the baby start getting crying. He look around and everyone in the street look at him. The 2  womans who brought a bag of groceries whispering each other and look at Doojoon weirdly. Doojoon feel uneasy and decided to take the baby in. 

 

"What should I do???" Doojoon said in his mind. He never handling the baby before. HE tried to calm the baby. He pick the baby up and soothing the baby. 

"Don't cry.. Shhh.." Doojoon said but the baby don't stop the crying. Doojoon begin to more panic. He sarch in the basket if he found something. And he found a letter. He hopes if this letter give some instructions. But nope just say :

"Take care the baby please. His name is Chin Hwa. I hope you can take care of him

 

                                                                                                                                            Chin Hwa's parents "

Doojoon feel more frustrated. He search again for something in the basket and found a bottle and some milk. He quickly make a milk for the baby with some trouble of course. He stiill carry the baby and must make a milk with one hand. And the problem he can make a milk for the baby. So he decided to put the baby back in the basket and try to make a milk for Chin Hwa. After some trouble he finally success make a milk. He quickly give the baby a milk and the baby stop crying. He sigh in relief. After the baby fall a sleep he sigh and put the baby back in the basket.

"WTH?? how can I take care this baby while I never take care a baby." Doojoon said frustrated. He decided to call Jun Hyung.

"HelloO???" Junhyung answer the phone.

"Jun Hyung.. Come home now.. I don't care if you don't finish your date with Hyunseung or what... Just go home already." Doojoon said never give jun Hyung a chnace for speak and ended the call. In other hand, Jun Hyung stare at his phone confused.

"Who is that Junnie???" Hyunseung who beside Jun Hyung asked. Yoseob look at jun Hyung too.

"Doojoon.. he said that we must go home now. Ckk.. What's wrong with that guy??" Jun Hyung said. 

"Well.. Maybe something important.. Let's go home now." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung and YOseob nodded and they walked back to home.

 

-30 minutes later-

"Yah Doojoon.. Where're you get that thing??" Jun Hyung asked pointed to basket. 

"I found him infront of our door." Doojoon said grab a drink from refrigator. Yoseob and Hyunseung who surronding the basket since beginning look into the basket and stare at it.

"Yah.. You two,, Don't look to that baby to long you scare him.." Doojoon said.

"Where do you know that this baby is boy hyung??" Yoseob asked innocently. 

"I see his name in the leeter of his parents give.." Doojoon said.

"Why they dumb this baby?? He's so cutee." Hyunseung said. Playing with the baby little hand. Doojoon shrugged. 

"What??? Cute?? No He's not cute??" Jun Hyung said. Hyunseung just ignore him and keep playing with baby.

"What's his name hyung??" YOseob asked.

"Chin Hwa??" Doojoon said. And pass the letter to Yoseob. Yoseob read it with Hyunsueng.

"his name is so cute too." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung look at his boyfriend blankly. Well.. Let's say that Jun Hyung has some traumatic with kids. Why??? Welllllll... Let's say he has a little brother which still 3 years old when he still 12 years old. And his little brother always distrub him with many way. that's why he hate kids. cause he always think that kids is always distrubbing his life.

" We must report him to police." Jun Hyung said. But earning a glare from 3 other person.

"Are you crazy?? He's still a baby." Doojoon said. Yoseob and Hyunseung nodded.

"Yes I'm crazy if that baby is living with us... You all know that I hate kids." Jun Hyung said.

"You hate kids but he's a baby, Not a kids." Yoseob said innocently. And Hyunseung nodded. 

"That's true Junnie." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung jaw dropped while staring at his boyfriend and Yoseob

 

"The baby and kids are same Seobieeee, Seungiee." Jun Hyung said. He always think if Yoseob and Hyunseung are innocent or stupid.

"No.. They're different." Yoseob and Hyunseung said in unison.

"They're same." Jun Hyung said.

"Different."

"Same." Jun Hyung, Hyunseung and Yoseob keep arguing about that. Until Chin Hwa crying loudly make all the boys look at him. Hyunseung quickly pick the baby and rocked right and left. 

"Aww.. Don't cry Chin Hwa.. Is Junnie hyung scared you?? Just ignore that bad hyung.. okay??? Don't cryyy~~~" Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung stare at his boyfriend with mouth hang open.

"Hyung close your mouth or fly will come in." Yoseob said. 

'Aghhhh.. I'm going crazy here...." Jun Hyung said and going to his bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------------

Updateee.....

Poor Jun Hyung..kk~~~~...

Anywayyy...... Give me your commmennttt pleaseeee.... >.<

Thank youuu...^^