What's wrong with me??

Take care the baby

YOseob and Doojoon finish with their ice cream and walked to the near park.

"Doojoon hyung.. Let's play." Yoseob said. Doojoon look at him and frowned.

"Play??" Doojoon asked. YOseob nodded.

"What should we play??? There's nothing we can playing here." Doojoon said. YOseob pouteed.

"We can play with that sandbox." yoseob said. 

"It's for kid Seob... We already teenager.. not a kids." Doojoon said. Yoseob pouted.

"But.. Chin Hwa can play." Yoseob said. DOojoon said.

"He can play but we can't Seobie-ah." Doojoon said. 

"Fine.. Chin Hwa.. Do you want to play there??" Yoseob asked.Chin Hwa look at him. 

"But Seob.. He just a baby... He can't run or walk." Doojoon said. Yoseob look at him.

"You're right." Yoseob said and thinking. 

"It's ok... I'll accompany him." Yoseob said and bring Chin Hwa to sand box.

"Let's play." Yoseob cheer happily and paly together with Chin Hwa. 

 

Chin Hwa's POV ( I just love write his POV XD)

I play with Seobie umma... It's so fun. I look at Doojoon hyung who just watching us. I frowned.. I want to play with him too.. I just like him... kk~~ he's so nice and gentle... I really want to be like him when I grow up later >.<..Anyway... I apporached him crawling.

"Chin Hwa-ah/... Where're you want going??" I heard Yoseob umma said. I look to him and pointed to Doojoon hyung.

"Ohh.. Do you want to play with Joonie hyung??" Yoseob umma asked. I nodded. He smile.

"Doojoon hyungggg.... Chin Hwa want to playing with you." Yoseob umma said to DOojoon hyung. Doojoon hyung look at me. He apporached me and pick me up. Woahhh... I really love when he pick me up... I just love his embrace.. kkK~~

"Do you want to playing with me??" He asked. I blinked cutely.. He chuckle.. 

"Okayy.. Let's play together." DOojoon hyung said. I chuckle. We apporached Yoseob's umma and playing together.

 

- Meanwhile Junseung-

Jun Hyung's pOV

Finally that baby is gone.... And now I can have my seungie alone.. kkk~~ I look at him.

"Seungiee.." I called him. He's watching TV.

"Hmm??" He said but his eyes still on TV.

"Let's have a date." I said. He look at me.

"Date??" I nodded. He smile. Ohh.. How i miss his smile.

"Okayyy." He said and going to his bedroom. I think he want to prepare so do I. After 10 minutes we go out from our bedroom. I look at him.. He's so prettyy and y with those clothes..

216251_219693008044843_162123580468453_1

(Here's Hyunseung)

"Let's go junnie." He said and I nodded. We walked out and locked the door.

"Do you already message Doojoon if we going out??" He asked. 

"Oh yea.. I almost forgot.. " I said and took my phone out message Doojoon. After I received an Ok answer we going. 

Ohh.. And I'm wearing this 

263952_180993718623002_168619699860404_4

(Here's Junnie's clothes.)

And so we're going to the near park. Hyunseung sit on the bench and I sit beside him. 

"Do you want a drink Seung??" I asked. Hyunseung look at me and nodded with smile. I smiled back and wan to find any drink. After I found the drink I walked back to Seungie. I frowned. In there's Yoseob and Doojoon with that annoying thing. Hyunseung look at me.

"oh.. junniee.. YOu already back." Hyunseung said. Yoseob and Doojoon look at me. ]

"Are you in date hyung??" Yoseob asked. Hyunseung look at him and nodded. 

"Are we disturb you two??"  Doojoon asked, I wanted to say eys but Hyunseung already cut me off.

"No." He said. Doojoon and YOseob just nodded. I sighed and give Hyunsueng a drink. I think that thing will distrub us. But no.. He's sleeping.. In Doojoon's embrace. WTH?? He sleep in Doojoon's embrace.. Jun Hyung keep looking at Chin Hwa who sleeping.

"Yah Jun Hyung.. Why are keep looking at Chin hwa like that??" Doojoon asked. Jun Hyung shook his head. 

"Nope." Jun Hyung said. And he just keep silent after that. After they hang outit's begin late they decided to go home. Hyunseung noticed that Jun Hyung so quiet. They reached their home.. Jun Hyung walked to his bedroom slamed the door. MAke the other 3 confused

"What's wrong with him??" Doojoon said. Hyunseung shook his head. He look at Jun Hyung's bedroom and decided to take a look. He knock the door. 

"Junnie.. Are you alright??" He asked but when he didn't receive any answer he opened the door.

punk_boy_bedroom_by_sakta.jpg

(Jun Hyung's bedroom)

Hyunseung peek in and see Jun Hyung lied on his bed.

"jun." He called. Jun Hyung keep ignoring. 

"Junnie..." Hyunseung said again and sit beside lied Jun Hyung. 

"Junnn... What's wrong with you??" Hyunseung asked. Jun Hyung look at him.

"You want to know what's wrong with me??" Jun Hyung asked. Hyunseung nodded.

"I want to have time alone with you Seungieeee.. But you always bring someone with us." Junhyung said. Hyunseung blink. 

"Are you mad??" Hyunseung asked blinking innocently. Jun Hyung look at him and sigh. He can't resist his lover aegyo.

"I'm not mad Seung.. I just..Aghh It's so frustated." Jun Hyung said ruffle his hair.

"Sorry." Hyunseung mumble. Jun Hyung hear it and look at him.

"What??" Jun Hyung asked.

"I'm sorry.. I make you mad." hyunsueng said almost crying. Jun Hyung notice it and shook his head.

"No.. I'm not mad Seung... " jun Hyung said. Hyunseung sobbing. Jun Hyung sighed and hug Hyunseung.

"Don't cry.. I'm not mad to you." Jun Hyung said. Hyunseung broke the hug and look at him. 

"reallyy??" Hyunseung asked. Jun Hyung nodded. Hyunseung smile and hug Jun Hyung. Jun Hyung seem surprised and he smile and hug Hyunseung back. They just stay like that and Jun Hyung broke the hug. He look at Hyunsueng.

"I love you." Jun Hyung said. Hyunseung smile.

"i love you too." Hyunseung said. Jun Hyung lean closer and kiss Hyunsueng's lips. They talked randomly and fell asleep together. 

 

-Dooseob-

"Seobiee... Where should I put him??" Doojoon asked still carry sleeping Chin Hwa. Yoseob look at him. 

"Oh right.. I almost forgot. .. before he going to sleep I want to take him a bath..." Yoseob said he took Chin hwa from Doojoon's arm. And walked to bathroom. Doojoon sighed and walked to his room. Doojoon lied on the bed and keep thinking about his feeling toward Yoseob. 

"What's wrong with me??" He thought. And decided to take a bath and sleep.

simple-bedroom-ideas1.jpg

(Here's Doojoon's bedroom)

Yoseob wake Chin Hwa up so he can take a bath with little baby. After Chin hwa wake up they walked to bathroom. 

small-bathroom-layout-pictures-1.jpg

(Here's the bathroom)

"C'mon Chin Hwa.. Let's take a bath." Yoseob said and put Chin Hwa in the bath. They playing a bubble and laugh happilly. After take a bath Yoseob bring Chin Hwa to his room

best-simple-bedroom-designs-wood.jpg

(Yoseob's room)

"Well.. Chin Hwa... Sleep tight kay??" Yoseob said and put Chin hwa on the bed. Chin Hwa yawned cutely and Yoseob giggled. He lied in other side of bed. He thinking about today.

"I'm so happpppyyy todayy.." He said in his mind. He keep thinking about his date with Doojoon. well, just him who thought today is his and Doojoon date. He closed his eyes and sleep with slightly smile. 

Single-Bedroom-Design-3.jpg

(Here's Hyunseung's bedroom)

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Updateeee... hmmm... What do you  think about their bedroom??? Well... So luxurious right?? Let's just say thy're from rich kids and they live seperately from their parents. 

Btw.... Are you already hear Dongwoon's solo???? His voice is so niceee.... kkk~~

Anywayyy... Give me your commentss pleaseee....<3