I never give my umma to that badass guy

Take care the baby

Hyunseung and Yoseon going to shopping mall after their school. They go to many baby store for buying many babt things for Chin Hwa. 

"Hyung... It's so cuteee... What do you think???:" YOseob asked show Hyunseung one cute clothe.

Wholesale-2012-cute-baby-boy-s-suits-clo

"Hmmm.. It's good.. Take it." Hyunseung said,. Yoseob nodded and put it into shopping bag. They keep searching.

"O.. Yoseob... Look at this." Hyunseung took one clothes

NEW-ARRIVAL-Baby-Boy-shirt-Pant-Baby-sui

"That's so cute hyung... Take it." Yoseob said. Hyunseung nodded and put it into shopping bag. They continue to find other clothes. 

"Yoseob. Let's take this PJ." Hyunseung said took one PJ. 

4702_pink_l.jpg

Yoseob shook his head.

"it's for girl hyung.... Chin Hwa is a boyyy.." Yoseob said. Hyunseung pouted. 

"But.. I like ittt.." Hyunseung said. Yoseob rolled his eyes.

"Yess.. It's cute... But. It's for a girl hyunggggg.." YOseob said. Hyunseung pouted even more and put the PJ back. They continue to find any PJ.

"Huyngggg.. This one.." Yoseob took one PJ.

4693_blue_l.jpg

"Hmmm.. Simple but good... Okayy... Take it." Yoseob put the PJ to shopping bag. After that they finished their activities and pay for the clothes. After finish they walked back to Mrs. Choi's house.

"Oh.. You two already comback." mrs. Choi greet them. The 2 boys bow their heads.

"Heelo Mrs. Choi we're here want to take Chin Hwa back." Yoseob said with smile. Mrs. Choi smile back to him. 

"Okay.. He's in the bedroom. He's sleeping now. You can go in." Mrs. Choi said and open the door for Hyunseung adn Yoseob. Hyunseung and Yoseob get in and Mrs. Choi lead them to bedroom. In there they can see Chin Hwa sleeping peacefully. They look in awe and smile. 

"He's a nice boy." Mrs. Choi said. Hyunseung and Yoseob thanks her and took Chin Hwa. Before they go they give the old lady a present. 

"Oh.. Here's Mrs. Choi.. Our little gift for you.." Hyunseung said. 

"Seobiee.. Can you get the gift out?? I can't took it.. I carry Chin Hwa." Hyunseung said. 

"Sure." YOseob nodded and smile. He took the gift.

"Here. Mrs. Choi." Yoseob said and gift the little box out. Mrs. Choi took it.

"Can I open now??" Mrs. Choi asked. Hyunseung and YOseob nodded with smile. Mrs. Choi smile and open the box. reveals a cute and nice bracelet.

resize?sq=300&uid=2314221122

"It's so cute... Thank you Hyunseung, Yoseob." Mrs. Choi said and hug the 2 boys who hug her back.

"You're welcome Mrs. Choi.. Glad you like our gift." Yoseob said. 

"Well. We must to go now Mrs. Choi.." Yoseob said and broke the hug. Mrs. Choi smile and nodded.

"Be careful boys.. " Mrs. Choi said,. Yoseob and Hyunseung nodded and excused theirself. 

 

Hyunseung and YOseob arrived at their house. And found Jun Hyung who watching TV and Doojoon in the kitchen. Jun Hyung look at them and frowned.

"Where're you two going??" Jun Hyung asked. 

"Shopping."YOseob said. 

"Shooping??" Jun Hyung raised his eyebrows. Yoseob nodded and show him a bag of their shopping.

"Baby shop??? Did you two go to baby shop???" Jun Hyung asked. Yoseob nodded.

"What's for??" Jun Hyung asked again. 

"For give you a diampers so you can be quiet." Hyunseung said with annoyed voice. 

"WHAT?| Jun Hyung asked. Hyunseung just ignore him and go to his bedroom. 

"Seobieee.. Why Hyunseung is so angry to me??" Jun Hyung asked Yoseob. Yoseob just shrugged. 

" I don't know.. Ask him by yourself." Yoseob said. Jun Hyung sigh. Yoseob walked to Hyunseung's bedroom with the shopping bag. Jun Hyung just sighed again and sit down again on the couch and watching TV.

 

At night Yoseob in his room doing his homewirk. Hyunseung who alrady finished his homework is playing with Chin Hwa in living room.

 

"Awwww.. You're so cuteeeee~~" Hyunseung said when Chin Hwa give him a cute smile. Jun Hyung who just get out from bathroom see Hyunseung and apporached his boyfriend.

“Seung.”

“Your cheeks are so chubby and soft Chin Hwa-ah.... I want your cheeks like you too.” Hyunseung said pout. Ignoring Jun hyung who now look at him with pleaded eyes.

“Seungieee.” Jun Hyung try to call Hyunseung again but the pretty boy doesn’t want to look at him. Jun Hyung sigh. He walked infront of Hyunseung and kneel infront of Hyunseung so he can look at Hyunseung.

“Seung... Look at me please.” Jun Hyung said hold Hyunseung’s chin gently.

“Can you talk to me??? Tell me why’re you ignoring me??” Jun Hyung asked. Hyunseung sigh.

“You really want to know why I’m ignoring you???” Hyunseung asked. Jun Hyung nodded.

“Well.. What if I said if I don’t like you being a kingka??” Hyunseung asked. Jun Hyung frowned.

“Whyyy???” Jun Hyung asked.

“Cause I’m jealous.” Hyunseung said in low voice nad his face is blushing. But Jun Hyung can hear what Hyunseung said.

“Jealous?? Are you jealous cause i be a kingka???” Jun Hyung asked. Hyunseung shook his head.

“No... I mean not jealous cause you’re a kingkia.. Cause—“ Hyunseung being cut off when Chin Hwa crying.

 

What is it Chin Hwa??? Why’re you crying??” Hyunseung asked and pick Chin Hwa up. He turned around so his back is facing Jun Hyung. . Jun Hyung look at Chin Hwa who now looking back to him. And he can see that Chin Hwa is........... smirking?? WTH?? The baby can smirking??? And what’s that smirking mean???? Jun Hyung thinking and keep looking at the baby who now burried his  face in crrok of Hyunseung’s neck. Hyunseung chuckle cause he feel tickles. Jun Hyung’s eyes widen. Hyunseung never give him a permission for burried his face on Hyunseung’s crook neck. Cause Hyunseung just give him a reason that he doesn’t likes if someone burried his face  on his crook neck cause it’s tickles. And Jun Hyung ever tried once to try burried his face on Hyunseung’s crook but Hyunseung quickly standing up so Jun Hyung face fall flat on the couch. And he keep looking at the baby and Hyunseung. Hyunseung just Chin hwa;s back while the baby keep burried his face. Jun Hyung frowned. Why this thing always burried his face in y Seungie’s crook neck??? I want that too/. Jun Hyung thought. He look again to Chi Hwa who now look at him.. smirking??? Again??? What’s wrong with that baby??? Jun Hyung thought.

 

Chin Hwa’s POV (finally i wrote the POV XD)

I’ll never Hyunseung’s umma to that badass Jun Hyung. Hehehehe (evil laughXD). You must be wondered why I said Hyunseung umma???? Ohh.. for you know tooo.. .I call Seobie umma too.. kkk~~.. Anywayy.. I call them cause they take care of me like a mother.. Sooo I want to have an umma like them... And when I know that Jun Hyung badass who hate the kids is my Seungie’ umma boyfriend I really hate it.. Why??? I don’t knowww.. I just hate it.. kkk~~.. So when he try to talk to my Seungie uma when my Seungie is playing with me.. I planed tp bothered them by crying cause I know that Seungie umma will be care to me than that Jun Hyung guy. Hahahaha (evil laugh again...) Oh... And for that Doojoon guy.. Well.. I don’t know him.. He never act so close to me... Yes he’s the first who found me when my real umma dumb me.. Honestly.. I never know how’s my real umma face. Weell.. Back to topic... Me and that Doojoon guy never being close.. But I know that Yoseob umma loves him... Cause Yoseob umma tell me about that... kkk~~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updateeee...

I’m just  tired now.. I can’t update any longer... Causee I just already arrive at my house from my school camping.. And I feel like tireddd... Soooo... I just can update like this.. I’m sorry for wrong grammarrr....>.<

Anywayyyyy... kkk~~ Chin Hwa’s a nice baby actually.. But I just want to make the comedy from here.. For Jun Seung problemmm... It’ll finish soon...>.<

Anywayyyy... Give me your comment pleaseee...^^

=================================================================