Dooseobbbb being officiaallllll >>,

Take care the baby

"yahh.. Where're you to going??" Hyunseung asked Jun Hyung and Yosoeb who just get into house. 

"We're from doctor hyung. Chin Hwa has a fever" Yoseob said make Hyunseung widen his eyes. 

"really? How's he now??" Hyunseung asked apporached Chin Hwa who still sleeping on Jun Hyung embrace. Hyunseung look at the baby with awe.

"|He;s soo cutee." Hyunseung said.

"He's fine hyung.. The doctor said to us to give him this vitamin." Yoseob said and put the vitamin on the table. 

"Aww.. Poor baby... You still a little but getting a fever." Hyunseung said Chin Hwa's cheek. Without noticing Jun Hyung look. \

"ohh.. Junnnie... You're not hating him again??" Hyunseung asked Jun Hyung. 

"N-no." Jun Hyung said stuttered. 

"That's good.. It's mean we're just looks likes a happy family now.. Not hatred between us." Hyunseung said. 

"What??" Jun Hyung asked confused.

"Doojoon hyung also like Chin Hwa... And now you.. YOu don't hate Chin Hwa again. And it's meannnnn we're happy family." Yoseob said cheer. Jun Hyung sighed. 

"Seungiee.. Can you take him??? I want to grab some coke." Jun Hyung said to  Hyunseung. Hyunseung nodded. Hyunsueng want to take Chin Hwa from Jun Hyung's arm.. But since Chin hwa's little hand still grab on Jun Hyung shirt he can't take the babby so easily. 

"He grip your shirt Jun.. Why don't you put him on the bunk??" Hyunseung asked. Jun Hyung sigh and nodded. He walked to Chin Hwa's bunk. But the little baby still grip on his shirt.

"Yahh.. Let my shirt go." Jun Hyung said. But the baby who still sleeping doesn't  want to let his shirt go. Yoseob who see it apporached Jun Hyung. 

"Why don't you just take your clothes off hyung???" yoseob asked. Jun Hyung jumped a bit.

"Yahh you surprised me." Jun hyung said. Yoseob pouted.

"Sorry." Yoseob said. 

"Well.." Yoseob said. Jun Hyung look at him confused. 

"Well??" Jun Hyung asked. 

"Take your shirt off." Yoseob said. Jun Hyugn widen his eyes.

"What?? no.." Junhyung said.

"Welll.. just hold him until he's wake up." Yoseob said and walked away leaving jun Hyung. Jun Hyung sigh. He look around and take his shirt off slowly,, Not wanting to wake Chin Hwa. After the already take his shirt he put the baby on his bunk still grabbing his shirt. Jun Hyung smile. 

"JuunnniiieE~~" Hyunseung called him. He walked to CHin Hwa's room 

Baby-Room-Interior-1.jpg

(CHin Hwa's room) I think the bunk must be change.. So just ignore the first bunk picture.. 

Jun Hyung turn around and see Hyunseung standing in the doorway. Hyunseung froze when he see a shirtless Jun hyung. His cheeks redden. 

"Y-Yah... Where's your shirt/?" Hyunseung asked cover his face. Jun Hyung notice blushing Hyunseung and smirk.

"Whyy?? You don't like it??" Jun Hyung asked. Hyunsueng still covered his face and run away to his room. Jun Hyung chukle. He walked to his room to grab some shirt and put it on. And he knock Hyunseung's room.

"Seungieee.. Why are you calling me earlier??" Jun hyung asked. Hyunseung open the door a bit and peek, When he see Jun Hyung is fully clothing now he open the door wider. 

"Nothing.' Hyunseung said with smile. Jun Hyung frowned.

"just want to calling you.. I'm just boredddd~~" Hyunseung said.. 

"you're bored and that's why you calling me???? WTH Seungiee??" Jun Hyung said with disbelief. Hyunseung pouted.

"You mad to me??" Hyunseung asked and almost crying. Jun Hyung notice it and panic.

"No.. I don't mad at you." Ju nHyung said. Hyunseung look at him.

"reallyy??" Hyunseung asked with puppy eyes. Jun Hyung can't resist it so he nodded. Hyunseung smile and hug Jun Hyung tight. 

"S-Seungiee... I-I can't breath."

********************************************************************

Yoseob walked to Doojoon's room. He knocked the door..

"Doojoon hyunggg~~" Yoseob called DOojoon. When doesn't receive any answer he frowned and open the door. He popped his head in and see DOojoon sleeping on his bed. Yoseob walked to DOojoon's bed. Doojoon sleep with a dolphin doll for his pillow and a teddy bear in between his legs. Yoseob frowned.

"Where's he get that doll?? It's Chin Hwa's..." Yoseob said in his mind. He examine Doojoon's sleeping face.

"Wahh.. He's so handsomee when sleeping" Yoseob said.

doojoon__sleeping_prince_by_waterbirdart

(Here's Doojoon's face when he's sleeping kkk~~)

Unnoticed Yoseob already lean his face to Doojoon's sleeping face. He carressed Doojoon's hair. 

"Hyung... you know.. I really love you.. But not just as a brother.. But I love you as my lover." Yoseob said still carressed DOojoon's hair. Doojoon stirred a bit in his sleep. He suddenly hug Yoseob's waist. Yoseob seem surprised. 

"Ehmmm.. Seobiee..." Doojoon mumble in his sleep. Snuggle his head into Yoseob's waist. Yoseob's face is blushing. 

"H-Hyung," Yoseob said stutter. He try to release Doojoon's arm. But he can't. Doojoon's grip is too tight. Doojoon keep burried his face. 

"I love you." DOojoon said. Yoseob's eyes widen. D-Did he say it?? Yoseob thought.. b-but what if it;s not for me?? Yoseob keep thinking not realised Doojoon's arm already release his waist and Doojoon already wake up.. But.. Actually Doojoon's already wake up when Yoseob's confessing his feeling.  Doojoon never realised it. Cause he always thinking about Yoseob as his little brother. Yoseob still blushing and froze. Doojoon sighed. He snapped his finger infront of  Yoseob's face and make Yosoeb came to reality. Yoseob look at him and his face became more blushing. Yoseob look away. Doojoon chuckle.. Cuteee... He thought. 

"Seobieee.." Doojoon called Yoseob.. Yoseob doesn't dare to look to DOojoon. He just to embrassed. 

"Seobieee... Loook att meee~~" Doojoon said. Yoseob slowly look at Doojoon. Doojoon doing some aegyo.. And it;s make Yoseob laugh. Doojoon pouted.

"Why are you laughing??" Doojoon asked. Yoseob still laughing.

"Hyung.. Hahha.. your face.. is so.. hahhah... hillarious.." Yoseob said between his laugh. Doo joon smile when he see Yoseob's laughing.. He's so cuteeee... After 2 minutes of laughing Yoseob stop... 

"Seobiee.." Doojoon called again Yoseob look at him .Suddenly DOojoon lean closer to Yoseob. Yoseob froze.. He keep thinking.. What should I do???? Is he want to kiss me??? OMO... What should I do?? Yoseob keep thinking and shut his eyes. He feel a warm lips on his. He opened his eyes and see Doojoon's kissing him .His eyes widen but he close his eyes again enjoying the kiss.. Doojoon broke the kiss. He look at Yoseob's red face. 

"Seobiee.. Do you love me?? Not as brother but as your lover??" DOojoon asked. Yoseob nodded shyly and quickly look away.. Doojoon chuckle. He took Yoseob's chin gently and give Yoseob's lips a peck.

"I love you too.. BUt not as brother.. But as your loverr.." Doojoon said. Yoseob surprised.

"R-Realllyyy??" Yoseob asked. Doojoon nodded. Yoseob smile widely and hug Doojoon tightly until fall back to bed..

"Y-Yah Seob.. I can't breath." 

===========================================

UPdateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hehehehe... Finallllllyy Doooseobbb is oficialll.. Too fast huh??? But as you see.. It;s been 1 week when Chin hwa live with themmm.. Soo doojoon already realise his feeling toward Yoseob...

Anywayyy.. PLeaseeeeeee give me your commmmennttt,,, I reallllllyy neeed itttt..  More coommmennttss more I want to updateee... kkk~~~