A Woman's Opinion

If Fate Allows It

Noona quickly pulled me into the elevator, taking me to the sixth floor. After about ten minutes of dragging me in and out of multiple rooms, Noona finally stopped in a small practice room. She released my hand and walked away, leaving me to awkwardly rub the back of my neck as she pulled some chairs over. Narsha placed the chairs next to each other on the far side of the room near the window. She took a seat and gently patted the chair next hers. I slowly made my way to the other side of the room and sat down quietly.

"Aigoo, my yeobo is so cute!" Narsha said while pinching my cheek. I gave a small smile, which then prompted her to pull me into a hug. "Jagiya, you're a big boy now!"

 "Noona~ I've always been a big boy" I said with aegyo, causing Noona to squeal like a teenage girl. I couldn't help but smile like a babo. Noona never fails to put a smile on my face and cheer me up.

"So, _____-ah what did you want to talk about?" she asked, gently taking my hand in hers. I bit the inside of my lip as I searched for the right words. She gave me an encouraging smile, helping me find the right words.

"uh... Noona I need your help..." I said before trailing off shyly. I kept my eyes on my feet, trying to avoid eye contact. I could already feel my cheeks heating up with embarrassment. I scratched the back of my head nervously before continuing, "There's this girl... and I .. uh.. really like her."

"*Gasp* how could you do this to me Yeobo?! I never knew you had it in you to cheat one me. Unbelieviable!" Narsha exclaimed indignantly. I was taken aback by her reaction. I chuckled nervously to myself and eventually she joined in with me. "Hehe, so how exactly does this have to do with me jagiya?"

"Well, I actually wanted your advice... you know, a woman's opinion..." I whispered to her quietly, twiddling my thumbs together awkwardly like there was no tomorrow. She gave me a big cheesy grin and pinched my cheek tightly.

"Ahh, I see. My little yeobo doesn't have any experience with the ladies, huh? kekeke" She said in a sing song voice, still pinching my cheek. I was absolutely speechless. Noona didn't have to say it so bluntly. I swallowed hard and looked at noona helplessly. Her teasing really wasn't helping with the situation. 

"Noona~~~ help please! I really like this girl.. and I want to confess to her before someone beats me to it" I whined with my super aegyo. I would be shocked if my aegyo didn't get noona's attention, because I was cringing on the inside. I smiled victoriously when I saw goosebumps forming on noona's arms.

"Aigoooo. So who exactly is this mystery girl? Is she an idol too?" she asked, rubbing her arms quickly in an attempt to get rid of the goosebumps. I gave her questions some thought before smiling cheekily.

"Of course she's an idol. Actually, she's an adult idol... who is standing right in front of me" I said with big cheesy grin. Noona did not look amused with my antics to beat around the bush. She crossed her arms and stared at me impatiently. I sighed to myself before laying all the cards on the table. "Yes, she is an idol. A really famous idol, who is super gorgeous"

"WHO? TELL ME WHO?" Noona demanded. I chuckled nervously to myself once again.

"Well, uh.. SNSD Kwon Yuri? hehe" I said, half laughing.

"Mwo?! Are you being serious right now, ______-ah?" She said with her eyes wide. I simply nodded yes to her questions. Pshhh why is noona so surprised...