Oppa takes things into his hands.

FLY

 

 

        Its been almost a week that Yukwon was seeing how miserable Haemi was. 

He's come home and seen Haemi with red swollen eyes. He'd hear her sobs at night from the corridors. She'd trudge around the house and keep quiet unlike her usual self. 

Yukwon had enough of it. He didn't like what he was seeing. He was little by little filled by madness. He didn't want to let this one go. 

 

       Yukwon came charging into the studio the only to see Jiho sitting in a corner texting. Jiho looked up at Yukwon's raging face as he approached. 

"yo Yukwon hyung what's the matter--" Jiho said before he got rammed up to the wall with Yukwon holding him up by his collar. "I told you not to do anything stupid Woo Jiho!" Yukwon growled. Yukwon couldn't stop himself. He let anger take over him. He lunged a punch at Jiho's face. Jiho defended himself and gave punches as well. "Yah!" the boys shouted but they couldn't stop Yukwon and Jiho. They were really at each others necks. Minhyuk and Jaehyo grabbed onto Yukwon and pulled him away from Jiho who was getting beat. Kyung held Jiho back just in case. 

       "stay away from Haemi. Don't lay a finger on her ever again." Yukwon growled at Jiho before walking out to cool his head. An awkward feel was in the air in the studio when the door behind Yukwon closed. 

        "what was that about?" Kyung asked Jiho. Jiho breathed out and held onto his forehead. He didn't know as well. 

 

Jiho was really on the edge. He didn't know why Yukwon did that and he didn't know if that would happen again if they see each other. How was practicing with the group now? 

'was Yukwon hyung serious about making me stay away from her?' he asked himself over and over. 

 

 

Haemi didn't know anything that happened that afternoon. 

Yukwon went home and barged in Haemi's room. "ohh-- oppa." Haemi acknowledged. Yukwon was ignoring her, he was busy searching for something in her room. "what is it Yukwon oppa?" Haemi asked. Yukwon breathed out, trying to calm himself before talking to Haemi.

"your phone." He said under his breath with his fingers twitching as he asked.  

"why?" Haemi asked, Yukwon didn't have to answer. He saw her phone beside her. He snatched it. "yah!" she shouted. He was checking the conversation between Jiho and Haemi. Jiho was texting her but she hasn't replied to several consecutive texts. 

"let's exchange phones first." Yukwon said tossing her his phone. 

"ah wae!!?" she shouted trying to charge Yukwon to get her phone back but Yukwon glared at her and she stopped. "I don't want you to see Jiho. I don't want you contacting him either." He said coldly before exiting the room.