Condition

FLY

 

 

    The next Saturday, the whole Block B insisted on visiting our house again. "hey Haemi, Block B is coming over, help me make lunch." Yukwon said. Who was I to refuse? I was the one who took over cooking and Yukwon was just assisting me. 

    I wasn't that good in making Korean dishes. Only kimbap. Its because its just a variation of the Japanese Maki-sushi. I made Tonkatsu and meat croquettes instead. 

They finally came. "hi." I smiled at all of them. They were so rowdy. Did abuji even know that these boys were coming? 

 

    "let's eat!" they cheered as I brought the last batch of Tonkatsu to the table. We all dug in. 

After eating, I left the dirty dishes in their hands. I went to go up to my room again. They were really noisy downstairs. 

 


 


 

    Life with Yukwon oppa was awkward. It was as if we were boarders. We always locked ourselves in our rooms. When we would happen to pass by each other, we'd have a casual conversation but soon give up. It was really hard. I was still in love with him after all. 

 

    The only thing we can't agree on is the bathroom. We've already arranged a schedule for the bathroom but we never follow it. Sharing a bathroom with a boy is very new to me. 

When I wake up early in the morning, I go straight to the bathroom only to my surprise that Yukwon oppa is there with his back facing the door, peeing. "aish oppa!" I shout in surprise when I see him. He's always like that when he wakes up before me. 

Also at night, when I go up and brush my teeth, he comes in the bathroom to brush his teeth as well. I have nothing against it but it makes me feel that we're husband and wife. 

 

"omma~"

"mama" we hummed together as omma walked in to the room. I was watching TV and he was on the floor using his laptop. 

"how are you kids?" omma asked. 

"fine." We both answered. "was Haemi any trouble at all Kwonie?" mom asked. "not at all mama." Yukwon answered. Omma went up to their room. "Kwonie?" I laughed. "can I call you Kwonie oppa as well?" I teased. He laughed at me. 

 


 


 

    "do you have plans this weekend?" abuji asked while we were eating dinner. "I don't have any abuji." I answered. "you Yukwon?" he asked, "I have practice." He answered. Abuji glared at him. "Maybe you can skip practice for a while Kwonie? Your father and I planned on having a family outing this weekend." Omma said. Yukwon just kept his head down and didn't answer my mom. I felt pretty bad that he wasn't participating in the things our parents wants us to do as a family. Yeah sure, he accepted us into his family here in the house, ---Actually I feel as if I'm a maid here, but its alright, I'll cook for Yukwon oppa anything that he'd like--- but he's still not acting like a family member. We should all make some effort to make this work right? 

    I knocked on his door and turned the knob. "oppa." I said before I went in. it was the first time I went into his room. His room was the same as mine, his bed was on a platform, drapes on the window and a desk. The lights were closed. He was watching a movie. I sat down on his bed and pretended to watch TV with him. He was lying on his stomach on his bed. 

    "can I talk to you?' I asked him. He looked at me and paused his movie. "what is it?" he asked. "about the family outing." I said, "please do skip practice for a while." I pleaded. He didn't say anything, "our parents are trying so hard as well. I don't want to hurt their feelings oppa." I said. He sighed. "I am going to skip practice. I already thought about it." He answered. A smile chiseled its  way onto my face. "its Block B I'm worried about. Of course I have to tell them that I'm going to miss practice." He said. "they'll approve. I'm sure of it." I cheered him up, "Jiho may look like he's childish but that's him as a friend. In Block B, he's our leader. He's strict during practice. What he say goes so its not really up to me." He explained followed by silence.

 

"do you think, I could talk to Woo Jiho?" I asked. 

 

 

 

     So I did. Yukwon gave me instructions to meet them at lunchtime at a certain fast-food chain. I saw them inside. 

"oh hi." I smiled as I stopped behind Yukwon. "Haemi ah!" the boys hummed. "may I sit with you?" I asked. "of course!" Jiho shouted as he scooted. 

I sat beside him. They were so noisy. 

    As we ate I opened up the conversation, "do you guys have practice this weekend?" they didn't even look at me, "yeah. We have a whole day practice then. Why?" Jaehyo answered me. 

"I thought you guys were going to our house to eat lunch?" I asked. 

"yeah but after that." Jiho explained. 

"ahhh--" I nodded, "our new family is going out this weekend." I said. My heart thumped as I anxiously waited for their reply. 

"where are you guys going?" Jiho asked. 

"Busan I think." I answered. 

"then Yukwon can't practice with us this weekend?" Jiho asked. 

"Can he skip practice?" I pushing my luck. 

"sure." Jiho answered calmly. 

"really??" I smiled at him. 

"yeah, but there's a condition." Jiho looked into my eyes. 

"what?" I asked coldly. 

"you have to be my girlfriend~" Jiho hummed. 

"eeeh!?" I shouted. They all looked surprised as well. 

"Hey that's---" Yukwon said, I cut him off, "girlfriend for a week." I bargained. 

"deal." Jiho nodded. 

"Haemi!!" Yukwon shouted. 

 

 
 
 


 

Whoops~ :D Girlfriend for a week! :D
BTW, don't mind the way I  'Hyung' ... I know its for OLDER BOYS 
but i use it here like "BRO!" "DUDE" or something. 
 
Comment and subscribe! :)