Confirmed

FLY

 

 

The suspense was killing me. I had been quiet about this, I told everybody its vertigo. I even researched about it so I could say the right facts when appa and omma examined me since they were doctors. I was really getting scared and so was Yukwon oppa. He's been taking care of me since he was the only one who knew. 

"oppa." I called as I went into his room. I approached him and lay down beside him on his bed. I lay my head on his back since he was lying on his stomach while watching TV.

"do you think I should get a check up?" I asked. He rolled to his back to face me, "are you sure about that? We could buy a pregnancy test." He suggested. " I don't know. Ugh." I groaned. "tell you what lets get you a pregnancy test first, then lets get a check up as well." He said. "okay." I sighed. 

The very next day, Yukwon oppa came into my room. He got a small box and handed it to me. "go." He said. 

It was the pregnancy test.  I sneaked into the bathroom with it. 

I breathed in. this was is. I was going to know if I was pregnant or not. I had to wait 15 minutes. Those 15 minutes felt like forever. Damn. The alarm I set went off. I breathed in again, 'one bar lord! one bar!' I chanted as I picked the device up. 

 

I had a damn mini heart attack.

 

I went back to my room. Yukwon  really anxious. I couldn't tell him. I showed him the device. "what does it say?" he asked. "its supposed to be one bar." I whispered biting my lip. "that test could be wrong right? Its not that accurate." I said trying to cheer Yukwon up.

 

 

"are you with miss Oh?" the doctor asked Yukwon. He quickly stood up. 

"how old is she?" she asked. 

"18" he answered nervously. 

"are you her boyfriend?" 

"n-no, she's my sister." 

"well… you're going to be an uncle then." She smiled at him. Yukwon felt his heart was about to burst out from his chest, "good luck telling your parents." The doctor patted his shoulder. Haemi looked at Yukwon and shook her head slowly.