What? Mom's here??

FLY

 

 

Jiho called me that morning. 

"hi yeojachingu~" he chirped. 

"hi Jiho." I answered with a yawn, "why so early?" I asked him. 

"I just wanted to say good morning." He answered I thought it was really sweet. 

"you should go back to sleep, I'll be heading to school in a couple of hours." I told him. 

"yeah I know." 

"hey Jiho." I said. 

"hmm?"

"Yukwon oppa didn't look like he was ecstatic that we're now going out."

"you told him??"

"it kinda slipped out because he was teasing me about you. Mianhe."

"no, its perfectly fine, I'll just explain to him later at practice. As if he could resist me." He crowed. 

 

 

"hyung!" Jiho greeted Yukwon as he came to the studio. Yukwon didn't want to look at Jiho. 

"did you talk to Haemi hyung?" Jiho asked.

 "what's to talk about?" Yukwon answered. 

"didn't she tell you we're really going out now?"

Yukwon flinched. 

"I'll be your brother now hyung!" Jiho hugged Yukwon. 

"I know you Woo Jiho. Just don't do anything stupid." Yukwon whispered before it letting go. 

 



 

 

     "mama," Yukwon approached their mom that evening in the kitchen. "this Saturday, my friends are coming over for lunch. Would you want to meet them?" Yukwon said.

Their mom felt welcomed by this gesture.

"that would be great Kwonie! What would you like me to prepare for them?" she asked eagerly.

Yukwon laughed, "usually, they'd like Haemi to cook lunch."

She laughed, "ah that girl? Where do you think she got all her know how?" she crowed. 

Yukwon gave a little laugh. "the Jiho kid will be there too." He said.

His mom looked at him with curious eyes, "you and that Jiho know each other?" 

"um."

"could you tell me how Haemi and that Jiho came to know each other?" his mom said sitting down on a chair for the long story.

"well ma," he started as he sat down as well, "Jiho's one of my close friends. He's the leader of our dance group." His mother nodded, "and they kind of knew Haemi from me, and then, turns out that Haemi became my sister so she got to hangout with them more." He ended the story.

"so you let Haemi hangout your friends who are all boys?" she emphasized a little displeased.

"well not all the time, sometimes she eats with us. Our schedules fit together." Yukwon cleared it up.

She didn't say a word. "well as long as you're keeping an eye on her." She tapped his leg. 

 



 

haemi POV

 

      That Saturday omma surprised me. She was in the kitchen.

"omma, you don't have work today?" I asked as I peered through the door.

"well, I wanted to have a break. That's all." She answered.

My heart thumped a little harder. I didn't know how she'd react if the boys came and make me cook lunch for them. I hope she doesn’t embarrass me. 

"you should go take a bath. Kwonie said he had guests coming." She said.

I had a mini heart attack. Why did Yukwon oppa tell her???

 

      I stomped up the stairs and charged into Yukwon's room.

"ugh oppa!!" I shrieked playfully as I pushed him.

"why did you tell omma!" he held onto my wrists, "tell her what?" he asked.

I tried my best to get away from his grip but we fell onto the bed instead with me on top of him.

"tell her that the boys were coming!" I hissed.

"well she was here. I don't want to go behind her back." Yukwon reasoned.

I wasn't really paying attention to him because I was treasuring his warmth that was beneath me and his eyes that peered into mine.

"oppa." I squeaked. My arms were giving out since I was just suspended on top of him while he held my wrists. 

 



 

 

     Yukwon and I were on the couch pretending to be chatting casually when the boys came. We were actually waiting for them since we wanted to be the ones to answer the door when they came.

"Jiho!" I smiled at him as he came in.

I couldn't give the oppas hugs this time.

"MA MY FRIENDS ARE HERE!" Yukwon oppa shouted.

"hyung your mom's here?" they whispered. I could feel that they were getting nervous. 

Omma showed herself, "this is our mom." Yukwon said putting his hand on omma.

"mama, these are my friends,  Minhyuk, Jaehyo, Jihoon, Kyung, Taeil and Jiho." Oh why did he have to make Jiho stand out. I saw omma eyeing Jiho for a while. 

Turns out, mom as cooking lunch for us today.

It was funny how all of them were all so behaved as we sat down on the porch.

I tried to keep my distance form Jiho as much as possible so mom wouldn't get suspicious. 

The boys left. I was able to breathe again. Mom didn't do anything to embarrass me. What a cool mom. 

 


 



subscribe and comment! <3