I'll take Responsibility!

FLY

 

 

Two months through the pregnancy, Haemi already finished her prep school. She was still uncertain about the father. She knew the scandal they would face if Yukwon claims it as his own. It would gravely affect their family.

 

That day, Haemi sent a text to Jiho.

 

Fr: Kim Yukwon 
Jiho, 
Meet me at the park playground. 4 pm, today.
 
-Haemi 

 

Jiho's eyes were going to pop out. Haemi actually contacted him. 

'But she was using Yukwon's phone. It might be Yukwon but I'll take the risk. I want to see her…'

 

Haemi was already on one of the benches, watching the kids that were playing. Jiho arrived. He wanted to embrace Haemi but he didn't, even if he missed her so much. "hey." He greeted with a sweet smile on his face. "hi." Haemi smiled as well. They were both silent but they both felt the happiness. They were together again after so long. They wanted to say lots of things to each other but it wouldn't come out overjoyed.

"so… why'd you make me come?" Jiho asked softly. He wasn't the same energetic, jumpy and cocky Jiho form before. 

"I wanted to tell you something Jiho." She breathed. Jiho felt a sharp pain in his chest. '

is she breaking up with me for good?' he thought nervously.

"w-what is it?" he stuttered. 

"promise me something first." 

"okay."

"promise me you won't leave me or do anything drastic."

"of course." Jiho breathed with a smile with what Haemi said. They weren't going to break up!

"promise me whatever I tell you right now, you won't leave me or do anything drastic or crazy." She repeated herself.

"I promise, Kim Haemi, I won't leave you what ever happens." He sounded really truthful. Haemi breathed in and put her hand on his knee.

 

the suspense was killing him. 

 

"I'm pregnant, Woo Jiho." She whispered in the air.

Jiho's jaw dropped down to the floor.

That thought never came into his mind. But now it made a lot of sense why she was avoiding him.

"h-Haemi, please keep our baby." He said holding onto Haemi's stomach.

Haemi's eyes glimmered as she looked into Jiho's eyes. Jiho was so sweet wanting to keep their baby. 

"how many months?" he asked now with Haemi's head on his chest. 

"two." She answered. He pouted, it was just right.

"have you told anyone else?" 

"um." She nodded, "Yukwon oppa knows."

Jiho gave out a little laugh, "I'll never leave you Haemi. I'll be the father of that baby." He hugged her. She softly pushed him back, "I'm sorry but we still can't see each other." She trembled, "Yukwon oppa, ----"

"He's mad isn't he?" He presumed. 

"um." She nodded. " we better keep this a secret for a while." She said. Jiho was speechless, he already pictured how he's boast to his friends that he was going to be a dad. "don't think that I'm ashamed that you're the father, " she cleared, "and don't think that I don't love you Woo Jiho even if we don't have contact with each other." She smiled. He hugged her tightly knowing that he's not going to see her for a while.

 

 
 

lol what... ._.