what I would give if you were really my girlfriend…

FLY

 

 

     Of course we had to go back to Seoul sooner or later. And I was to be Jiho's girlfriend for a week.

"hello girlfriend~" Jiho chimed as he went in our house. He came to me and wrapped his hand around my neck.

"no funny stuff with my step sister Jiho." Yukwon warned him.

"of course." Jiho said rubbing his lips on my cheek as if he was sniffing me. Right then and there my knees trembled.

Will he even keep his word? 

 

 

     Jiho was taking me out on a date today. Just the two of us. 

He got a taxi and I got in. I stared at him trying to read what was going on in his mind when he caught my stare. 

"what? can’t believe that I'm your boyfriend now?" he asked cockily as he shuffled through his phone.

"actually yes." I bluntly answered, "I don't even know you that much." I added. 

"what do you want to know about me then?" he asked with a greasy smile on his face.

"I don't know, tell me about yourself." I shrugged. This was really awkward.

"well, I'm the leader of Block B, Woo Jiho, 19 years old. Nice to meet you." He said offering me a handshake. I shook on it, "nice to meet you." I laughed. "how about you?"

"I'm Oh Haemi… KIM Haemi, 18 years old, I go to prep school. Yukwon oppa's sister." 

He laughed at me. "man I thought you were her girlfriend at first." He said. I gave out a little laugh. Oh how I wish I was his girlfriend. 

"I can't be his girlfriend I'm his sister." I told him.

"that's why you're my girlfriend." He smiled at me. 

 

    That day, I got to know Jiho better. He was really funny and friendly just like Yukwon. But Jiho was a bit too talkative that’s about it, he tried hard to make me happy. I guess that's his strong point. I really had a good time with him. It was just a normal date. It was as if I was just hanging out with one of my friends. It really wasn't what I was expecting after all those warnings Yukwon oppa gave me. 

 

    I got home and Yukwon oppa was there watching TV. 

"well?" he asked. I pressed my lips together to a thin line and gave him a thumbs up as I went up the stairs giving him as little eye contact that I could.

"what did you two do?" he asked following me up the stairs and into the door frame of my room. 

"we just hung out." I answered. "what else?"

"nothing." I answered truthfully. What else was I supposed to say? We just really hung out.

"that's pretty unbelievable since you were with Woo Jiho." He said. 

"well nothing. I guess I'm just different." I replied sassily.

 

 

 

     Jiho invited me to their practice the next day. He greeted me with a peck on the cheek and a warm embrace. I grew shy because Yukwon was staring at us. I sat down on a corner while they practiced. They were really great. Yukwon oppa didn't do his flips though. it’s the first time that I've actually look at the routine as a whole and not only Yukwon oppa. 

      They took a break. "hey come on, we'll get water for those guys." Jiho said pulling me up. I went with him to the office lounge and got some water bottles. He hugged me from behind with bottles in both his hands. "Haemi, my girlfriend, you're so pretty today." He cooed. "cut it out." I laughed. "no way. I'm your boyfriend for this week so I should make the best out of it right?" he was flirting with me. "can I kiss you?" he asked. I looked at him, surprised, "well… okay. On the cheek." I said. He looked amused with me. He was wearing a smile that was turning into a laugh. He suddenly lunged in and kissed me on my lips. I had a late reaction, "yah!" I shouted hitting him with water bottles. He just went out laughing. 

 

      I was flushed as we went back to the room. Yukwon oppa looked at me weirdly. "hey hyung can I borrow her for a while later?" Jiho wrapped his arms around me in front of Yukwon. "why?" Yukwon asked doubtfully. "she is my girlfriend right?" Jiho answered cockily, "I'm taking her our for dinner." He said. Yukwon had to think about it but he didn't have any grounds to oppose, "just bring her home by 9PM, our parents will be home by that time." Yukwon answered walking away. Jiho had a big grin on his face, "Haemi~" Jiho cooed into my ear.

I admit Jiho was sweet. He looked at me lovingly and pinched my cheek lightly. 

"what I would give if you were really my girlfriend…" he dreamed. 

 


 
 
Hello Everyone. 
i remember, there was this one fic that I've read long ago that had the same scene --getting water bottles for a kpop group but they were secretly doing something in the backroom-- somewhere out there.
but rike, I've written this shizz up before I even read that fic.. before I even joined AFF.. thats why i wasn't sure if i'd like to post this story up at that time /after window jumper/... so just to clear it up -if you know that story i'm talking about becauseIalreadyforgotwhatitscalled- it just happens to be a coincidence.  I cross my heart.