aish. Babo. I'm his dongsaeng now.

FLY

 

      I was preparing for school that day. Omma and abuji already went to work. I slept well in my new room. It was so peaceful here. 

      I went down and made simple rice balls with meat in the center wrapped in seaweed. I heard footsteps from the stairs. It must be Yukwon. He went to the kitchen where I was and began boiling water. 

"my gosh our world really is small." He yawned.

"too small." I turned around to face him as I ate my rice ball.

"what were the odds that our parents would marry each other?" I asked. I offered him a rice ball and he took it.

"I know right? This is too shot up crazy." He agreed. "well, there's no turning this around" he smiled at me, "I'll be a good oppa to you." He promised me. "and I'll be a good dongsaeng." I smiled at him as well. 

"you're house is really nice." I small talked him. "yeah, we renovated the house little by little through the years." He replied. 

"did you go to the wedding?" I asked. 

"no. I had practice. And it would be really awkward for me if I did." He answered, "you didn’t go as well?" 

"of course. I had the same reason." I replied. 

"don't get me wrong I like the new mama." He said.

"I like abuji as well. He's really nice to me. Is it your first time seeing my mom?"

"yeah. But papa has told me all about her lots of times." He admitted.

"me, I've seen your father a lot of times. I knew they were engaged but it wasn’t until recently did I know that they were getting married and we were moving in." 

"was that on the night of the dinner thing?" he asked.

"yeah. How come you weren't there?"

"I wanted to go but we had a battle." He replied 

 

"hey I should get going. You can finish the rice balls if you want." I said I picked my bag up. "okay. Take care dongsaeng!" he smiled at me. I walked out of the door. 

 

 

I had a hard time going to prep school today. I wasn't familiar with the new streets yet. 

      "hey, you're spacing out again. Is it Yukwon again?" Soyeon said. my head felt heavy. I put my head down on the table. "was it him that’s why you were late?" she asked. "no. I was late because we had to move." I replied. I didn't really want to talk about my situation right now. It was too embarrassing. If I do talk to someone and they start telling me their opinion, I'll think differently. I'm happy with my perspective of  things right now. Please don't cloud my mind.

 

 

      I stayed up all night doing a paper that I was going to submit the next week. I wanted to finish it early since I'm gonna space out again and forget. 

I slept in that Saturday because I was really tired. I woke up and went down in a big shirt and beach shorts straight out of bed. 

      There were some clanging in the kitchen. I frowned to myself thinking that I was the only one who was supposed to be in the house that time. I walked in the kitchen and they all looked at me. I stared at them as well with utter surprise. Yukwon came into the kitchen from behind me as. Their eyes followed him instead. 

"hyung, are you two going out?" Jiho asked with his mouth wide open.

Yukwon looked at him, "no." he answered. 

"but you brought her here to your house?? Does your dad know?" Jiho asked. Their eyes kept on shifting between me and Yukwon. I breathed in

I went to the fridge and got some cupcakes, mashed it up with milk in a bowl.

They stared at me, disgusted with what I was doing, "she lives here." Yukwon answered. 

"what?!" they all roared. "you live together?!" they exclaimed. 

"yeah." Yukwon said as he took another bite into his food.

"did you---!?" Jaehyo said since he didn't want to say anything inappropriate. 

"what did your dad say??" Jiho followed up. 

"how many months due??" Jaehyo asked.

"aish. Babo. I'm his dongsaeng now." I finally said as I ate my mashed cupcakes in milk.

I walked to the living room and ate in front of the TV as Yukwon explained to his friends what happened.

 

 

 

 


 


 

 
awww come on! Am I that predictable? ;DDDD
Thanks for reading this... the chapters aren't long anyway... :D
I haven't been minglig with other people in a while so my mind is dry... :(
be my friend. :')
 
Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe! Please and Thank you~