Please take care of me!

FLY

 

       "where are you taking me Woo Jiho?" I said as I held his hands so I wouldn't trip. Jiho put a blindfold on me for his surprise. I could smell the aroma therapy scent candles. My mom had those kind of candles. I was sure of it. Oh where was I?

"okay wait there." Jiho said as he let go of my hands. 

"Jiho!" I called out. I was pretty unsure of what was happening. I actually didn't have an idea. I suddenly felt his warm hands remove the blindfold.

I was speechless. 

Woo Jiho was right in front of me, 

lovingly staring into my eyes. Behind him were dozens of candle lights that were the only source of light for the room.

"oh Jiho!" I flung my arms around his neck. 

"do you like it?" he asked me with a laugh as he hugged me back. 

"I love it." I whispered.

"its all for you Haemi."

We pulled away, "welcome to my apartment." Jiho said. "its nothing special though." He said meekly. I was too happy to say anything. 

Jiho led me to a dinner table he had prepared with rose petals scattered around. He got our food. I marveled at what a good job he did. The steak really looked good. "don't worry, I'm not the one who cooked. I asked one of my friends who's a chef to cook that. Its not dangerous." He joked. I couldn't remove the smile on my face.

He looked into my eyes as well. "happy 100th day Haemi." He reached across the table to kiss me. 

No wonder why he wanted me to wear a dress and heels. He tried his best to give me the best dinner date I'd ever have. I didn't know he had it in him to do something as wonderful as this. I thought this kind of guy was extinct. 

 

After eating, we cuddled on his sofa with a couple of Sojus. "you've really out done yourself Jiho." I toasted with him. "it took me the whole day to put it together." He sighed, "but it was worth it right?" he asked me. I didn't have the time to answered. He already pressed his lips to mine. I let him. I let him kiss me deeply. 

 

 

Oh Woo Jiho, 

 

I LOVE YOU…

 

Please take care of me. ♡

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 


 
hi there. :D
I'm not good at writing stuff like this so...
let your imagination go wild. or just back out. i don't really know. 
but you do get what i mean right? //no pun intended. ;DDD