Wait what?

FLY

 

 

       I woke up that morning beside Jiho. I stayed there hugging him until he woke up. He rubbed his hand on my back

"good morning Haemi." He whispered onto my hair.

"you know, I've been picturing this scene for a while now" he said, "me, waking up next to you. it’s a dream come true." Jiho's words made blood rush into my cheeks. 

 

Jeez, my body really ached when I got out of his apartment and went home. He still had practice today. Perfect, I didn't have to face Yukwon. I told mom I had to sleep at Serri's because it was a special day. They'd freak if they knew that I fell asleep in a boy's apartment. 

It was the best and worst feeling in the whole wide world. Just like a shot of vodka. 

 

 

After that, I didn't even think of Yukwon anymore --I think. Jiho and I became even more sweeter sneaking kisses, hugging and cuddling at lunch and their practices. 

Jiho was the perfect guy. I loved him so much. The whole block B was cool with our relationship and it was great. Jiho made me feel like there was no other girl around…

 

 

 

Until that day…

 

 

 

      "oh hey look isn't that one of the Block B guys with Yukwon oppa?" Soyeon pointed as we were going down the escalator. I quickly looked at where she was pointing. It might be one of the oppas, I must go and say hi! As I peered into the café that was in that direction, my smile slowly turned into an undistinguishable facial expression of surprise and anxiousness. 

It was Jiho.  

He was laughing happily as they stood there in front of the restaurant

He hugged her and gave her a peck on both cheeks before she sat down in front of him.

Who was that pretty girl? Who was that girl that made him so happy at that moment? I was stricken with pain. I admit, I had nothing up against that girl. She was beautiful. Her straight long hair bounced, her long eyelashes batted beautifully, her pink plump lips were overwhelming. Not to mention that she had a perfect body and long slender legs.

"oh yeah. It is a member of block B." I tried to act as if nothing was wrong with Soyeon. "you should go and say hi." She encouraged me. "ahh-- no, its okay." I faked a smile. "he's on a date." 

 

      I went home, numb. I plopped down my bed. I wasn't gonna cry of course. It was too early for that. I was still hoping that, Jiho would explain it to me. I wanted to know his side before I go overboard and slit my wrists. 

So I called him.

"hello?"

"oh-- Jiho oppa."

"Haemi. What's up?"

"ahh-- nothing much. I just wanted to say hi."

"ohh--"

"Jiho oppa where are you now? It sound pretty noisy. Are you outside?"

"ahh-- yeah. I'm walking on the sidewalk right now."

"ahhh-- are you with block b?"

"no. why?"

"nothing. Soyeon said she saw one of the Block Bs at the mall. Do you know who was there?"

"who? today?"

"yeah."

"maybe it was me. I was there a few hours ago."

"ahhh… why were you there? Alone?"

"ahh-- no, I ran into a friend from high school."

"ahh--"

"can't I see my friends?"

"I didn't say anything like that. Hmm.. So it was you."

"yeah."

"so where are you headed now?"

"home I guess."

"well okay… I love you Jiho."

"okay. Bye bye."

       It was getting harder for me to breathe. He didn't say I love you back. Maybe he just forgot. Ugh. The suspense is killing me. I'm so over thinking things,

 

She was just a friend and nothing more to him. 

 

It was just a kiss on the cheek.

 

That's that.

 


its painful when you expect someone to say i love you back but don't. its like wanting to jump off of a bulding afterwards. 

comment and subscribe. mianhe... for not updating RPing has been to great for me. e_o give me feedback if you'd like. /shrugs/