Chapter Eight.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

“YAAH! Oh Sehun! It hurts! Let go of my arm!” Yeonhee yelled, struggling from Sehun’s grasp. She had never seen Sehun this violent before. Sehun then dragged her to the boys’ locker room then turned to her.

His face’s very serious. He looks like he’s ready to eat an alive human.
“Sehu—I mean, master. Did I do something wrong?” Yeonhee asked innocently.

“You’re not allowed to talk to those guys EVER AGAIN.” Sehun stated.

“Bwoh?! Yah! That’s not fair. They’re just being a good friend. They didn’t do anything wrong,” Yeonhee defended. Her head’s now boiling. Oh, how she hate this guy! Why can’t he just get the hell out of her life?!

“I don’t want them near you. I don’t want to see you flirting with them!” Sehun growled. Now Yeonhee’s shaking inside. What happened to this beast?

“Wait. Are you jealous of them?” Yeonhee asked, preventing herself from smiling.

“Pssh. Me? Jealous? Look, lady. Don’t think of yourself as that high just because you could hang out with those kingkas, not like the other girls. First, if it wasn’t for me, those guys wouldn’t even glance at you-“

“YOU ARROGANT JERK!” She cut off Sehun. Her head exploded. Sehun have reached his limit already. Those words hurt her. She tried to walk away but Sehun grabbed her arm. He looked at her with an apologetic face.

“Look, I’m sorry I said that, I just don’t want you to be near them because those guys are freaks. They love to pull a lot of pranks to people. I think..you should get to know them first before being friends with them,” Sehun reasoned.

Yeonhee’s face softened. She saw something in his eyes but can’t figure out what it is. She sighed. She stared at those deep brown eyes and raised her right hand.

“Apology accepted,” She said then shook his hands. Sehun smiled but still…There was something deeper.

“Yeonhee-ah.” Sehun muttered.

“Neh?” Yeonhee replied. Meeting his eyes and trying to read what’s written on it.

“Do you really hate me?” Sehun asked out of the blue. Yeonhee stopped. Why would Sehun asked something like that? Is he nuts or something?

“Ahhh—“

“Sehun-ah?” They both turned to their sides and saw Suho standing just a meter away from them. “Yeonhee? What are you doing here?” Suho asked.

“N-nothing. I just went here to return something to Sehun.” She replied. Suho just nodded.

“Ahm, excuse me. I have to go now,” She bid then glanced at Sehun for the last time.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Psst! Yeonhee-ah. You’re phone’s ringing!” Yeonhee snapped. She grabbed her phone and checked it.

‘Meet me at the amusement park at 4 pm sharp.’

Yeonhee groaned and dropped herself on her bed. “Oh, Sehun-ah. Why are you being like this?” She mumbled. “You okay, Yeonnie?” Her friend, Kisha  asked her.

They’re working on their project at her house that time. It was a lovely Saturday morning. Kisha slept at their house the night before so they could finish the project but then she felt distracted.

“I don’t know. I felt tired, distracted, mixed feelings..” She sighed. What the hell is happening to her?

“You know what? Rest, okay? You look sick.” Kisha said then covered her with a blanket.

In just a moment, she finally drifted to sleep, forgetting everything.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Kisha? Kisha!!”

Kisha hurriedly reached Yeonhee’s door and opened it.

“Yeonnie! You’re finally awake,” Kisha stated then went closer to her. “What time is it?” Yeonhee suddenly asked. “It’s 6 pm. I already finished our project, and you finally got that 8 hours of sleep.” Kisha answered.

“Bwoh? 6 pm? Oh, no!” She gasped. She forgot about Sehun. She felt so freaking tired that she forgot about it. “I need to go somewhere.” Yeonhee stood up and quickly went to her closet but Kisha pulled her back to the bed.

“Yah! Jung Yeonhee! Are you crazy? You’re burning up and you’re gonna get out there in cold?” Kisha yelled. “Aish. I’m not! I don’t even feel sick,” She replied.

“NO! You’re gonna stay here and rest whether you like it or not.” Kisha exclaimed. She doesn’t have any choice but to stay at home. Kisha’s right, she won’t make it. She might even die out there in cold if she forced herself to.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Sehun was now walking at the school’s hallway when she saw Yeonhee going to his direction. “Sehun-ah!” Yeonhee called. He stopped walking and waited for her to come.

“What?” He played cold and annoyed. The truth is that he was really upset when Yeonhee didn’t show up at the park. He waited there for an hour but even a shadow didn’t appear.

“Sorry I didn’t show up.” Yeonhee apologized but he just looked away as if he’s not hearing anything. “Don’t forget to rub my lamp next time so I wouldn’t forget,” She even joked but he continued to play hard.

“Oh, come on! Please?” Yeonhee begged using her aegyo this time. But Sehun didn’t even move a bit. “Fine.” She pouted.

Geuraeyo nan neol saranghae eonjena mideo
Kkumdo yeoljeongdo da jugo sipeo
nan geudae sowoneul irwojugo sipeun haengunui yeosin
sowoneul malhaebwa! (I'm Genie for you, boy! )
Sowoneul malhaebwa! (I'm Genie for your wish.)
Sowoneul malhaebwa! (I'm Genie for your dream.)
Naegeman malhaebwa! (I'm Genie for your world.)’

She started to sing Girls’ Generation’s Genie. Finally, Sehun smiled. “Do you really mean that words?” He asked. “Aniyo! I just sang SNSD’s genie and I don’t mean it.” Yeonhee answered sticking her tongue out.

“Oh, Yeonhee. I know deep inside you’ve been fantasizing over me. Just admit it, Genie.”

“Here comes the old Sehun,” She stated. “Welcome back, beast,” She continued then smiled at him from ear to ear.

“This is the first time you smiled at me like that,” Sehun said. “And I must say, it felt strange.”

Yeonhee laughed, tapping Sehun’s shoulder and holding on to her tummy.

“Oh, Master. We’re back to square one again.”

“Yes. I noticed that and now, time for another wish..” Sehun exclaimed.

“What’s that?” Yeonhee asked, her smile disappeared suddenly. It’s time for another game with Sehun. She stared at him and watched as his lips formed into a smirk.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YES. I know it's a boring chapter. It's just that my mind's completely blank when i'm writing this and i didn't know what should happen between the two of them. I'll try to make the next chapter livelier, okay? And please SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT. I would really appreciate it if you would. Thank you! :)