Chapter Thirty-One.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

“Hey, where are you going?” Before Sehun could get out of the house, Lu Han already blocked his way. “I’m going somewhere.” He stated but Lu Han grabbed his arm fast. “Oh, no. You’re not going anywhere,” Lu Han said and grabbed his arm to their table. “Sehun, maknae! Come and join us!” Baekhyun exclaimed. Sehun just rolled his eyes and tried to break free from Lu Han but the guys already pulled him to sit with them.

“All right, now, everybody get your own partner because we’re hitting some sweetness on the floor!” the DJ exclaimed all of a sudden. Everyone chanted and squealed while they try to find their own partners. The guys also stood up from their seats and pulled their own while Sehun was left there alone. “Do you what I see?” Kai suddenly appeared beside Sehun. Sehun looked at where he’s looking. There he saw Yeonhee sitting alone on a chair while her eyes glued on the ground. “If I we’re you, I’ll hit on her already.” Kai suggested. Sehun rolled his eyes and muttered ‘not interested.’ Kai smirked and tapped his shoulder. “Alright then, I’ll just ask her to dance with me.” Soon as Sehun heard that, he quickly stood up and blocked him. “I hate you.” He said then went to Yeonhee’s direction.

 

Yeonhee felt angry and sad that time. When she saw Sehun kissing some girl, she felt her heart broke into pieces. She knew inside that she has no rights to complain because they’re already over but she can’t help it, she still love him. She then suddenly heard a cough so she raised her head, all the pain and the anger quickly flushed away soon as she saw the person in front of her. “M-mind if we dance?” Sehun asked as he offered his hand to her. She slowly placed her hand on his and stood up, now facing him. Sehun looked at her deep in the eyes with so much confusion. They both then headed to the dance floor and started to sway with the music.

 

Why am I mad? I don’t get it
It seems like every time you give me signs and I miss it
I did it again, I admit it
I left you standing there and now I regret it

Seems like every time I get the chance
I lose my cool and I blow it
And I get all tongue-tied, lost in your eyes
I’m a fool and I know it

 

Sehun felt déjà vu hit him. He felt as if this already happened to him. But what could he have forget? After his accident, no one mentioned to him that he has amnesia or something. Still, he felt as if something’s wrong… really wrong.

 

‘I should’ve kissed you, I should’ve told you
Told you just how I feel
And next time I won’t stop, I’ll listen to my heart
‘Cause what I feel is real

I should’ve kissed you
I should’ve told you how I feel
I should’ve kissed you
I should’ve showed you just how I feel

 

Yeonhee stared in those deep eyes and can’t help to remember their first dance and first kiss. How she wish that Sehun could still remember her and he still love her. But there’ll be so many paths to take before she can bring everything back and it will be hard for her to do so. By her stares, she made Sehun feel that she loves him. She bit her lip to prevent herself from crying. She’s been crying earlier because of Sehun’s kissing scene, good thing, Suho’s there to comfort her but still, the pain can’t be remove.

 

No, I did not give you my two cents
A million reasons why I should have and it makes no sense
So here I am by myself again
Stopping for green lights and I know
I wanna be more than friends

How come every time I get the chance
I lose my cool and I blow it?
And I get all tongue-tied, lost in your eyes
I’m a fool and I know it, hey

Sehun stared at her and saw her eyes swollen from crying when the light shined on them. Yeonhee tried to look away but he held her chin and faced her to him. “Did you cry?” He asked. He suddenly felt something pricked his heart when he saw how painful she looks. Yeonhee forced a smile and shook her head but Sehun doesn’t look satisfied. “W-why?” He asked in a low voice. Yeonhee bit her lip and shook her head slowly. Sehun just sighed and looked at her suspiciously.

 

‘So I turned the car around and you we’re right where I left you
And your smile said you we’re feeling me too
And then the moon shined bright

‘Cause when your lips met mine
Yeah, I finally got it right
I’ll be leaving with you tonight
And I won’t have to say…

 

Sehun gasped as soon as he felt Yeonhee’s warm embrace. She just embraced him like that while they both swayed to the music. Her head landed on his shoulder while she closed her eyes and feel the security surrounding her. Sehun didn’t know but it feels right. Without knowing, a smile formed into his lips and he hugged her back. He felt Yeonhee breathed deeply when he hugged her. “S-sehun..” She heard him whisper. Again, a picture of a girl flashed in his mind but still, it’s blurry.

 

‘Girl, I should’ve kissed you, I should’ve told you
Told you just how I feel
And this time I won’t stop until I have your heart
‘Cause what I’m feeling is real

 

Yeonhee broke the hug and stared at him again. She then pulled him outside the house while he just followed. Soon as they got outside, she faced him while tears already started to stream down her eyes. “Y-yeonhee..—“ “Don’t you remember me?” She asked as she couldn’t take the pain anymore. Sehun looked at her confusingly. “Remember what?” He asked. She then raised her hand and showed him the lace he gave her. “How about this?,” “What are you talking about?” Sehun asked, confused of what she was talking about. Yeonhee just sighed and wiped her tears away. “I’m going to make you remember everything, Sehun.” She stated as she forced a smile. Sehun just looked at her, still confused while she walked away, leaving him there, dumbfounded.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

It was already 5 in the morning and Sehun couldn’t sleep yet. Lu Han then entered his room with a towel in his waist and his hair wet. “Hyung..” He muttered. Lu Han turned to him and raised his brows. “I want to ask you something.” He said. Lu Han sat beside him, waiting for his question. “Who is Yeonhee in my life?” He asked without looking at him. Lu Han sighed and shrugged his shoulders. Sehun then turned to him and glared. “Are you going to tell me or not?” He warned but Lu Han just stared at him. “I think it’s best if you just find out for yourself.” He said but Sehun grabbed him by the shoulder and his eyes we’re now dark. “Tell me.” He said. “Yeonhee… is the only girl you love.” Lu Han answered. Sehun then removed his hand from his shoulder and collapsed on the bed. He then chuckled, “That’s crazy! As far as I know, I don’t know how to love. I don’t have girlfriends, just flings. And Yeonhee doesn’t even fit my ideal. I mean, yeah, she’s pretty but she’s not… Argh! I’m going crazy.” Sehun freaked out. Lu Han crossed his arms and just continued to stare at him. “Fine. Don’t believe me but I’m telling you, Sehun. Ever since you two became lovers, we’ve never saw you so happy before and Yeonhee’s the reason behind it.” Lu Han said.

Sehun then stood up and faced him. “No. I don’t love her and that’s final.” He told him then banged the door. Lu Han watched him walk away then smiled to himself. “We’ll see..” He muttered before he changed into his clothes.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Aish! Pabo me *Smacks head* I don't know why but i'm not satisfied with how i wrote this one. Forgive me, chingus!

 

@Msgirlcharli - Don't worry, you're not alone. Keke^^ Can't help it. Sehun's hotness' just overload! And yeah, me too. When i wrote the part about Jaejoong Yeonhee makes me feel bad. Jaejoong's too gorgeous to be a maniac. ~.~ Also, I'm really glad you like my story so far. :)

@fyeahbridges - Yeah, Sehun's one womanizer but don't worry, EXO oppas are going to help him. :D

@SyasyaQNA - UPDATED, friend!

@ExoPlanetGirls - Sehun might be a little bad on the upcoming chapter but don't worry, he's going to remember Yeonhee! :)

@katemin - Yay for a new reader! Thank you for appreciating and liking my story. Just stay tune! ^^

@Bonna_panda - I also had second thoughts about Sehun being a womanizer then i thought, It kind of fits his image. Mianhe..

@itskimmay - Here's a D.O eyes reply to you.. O_O Kekeke^^

@lululemon_lover24 - A D.O. eyes for you also... O_O :P

@airhead98 - Don't worry, he will... soon. :)

@isbe89 - UPDATED, friend! :)

@iloveoranges - He will remember her but there will also have some obstacles and dramas first. ^^

@airiiminwoo - Hahaha. Don't worry, he would still remember her. Just stay tuned! :)

@kateee - Uljima!! Sorry for the amnesia. He will still remember Yeonhee soon! :)

@myguardianangelsuho - She won't be gone, don't worry! There are more to come. Please don't cry! Sehun doesn't want to see you cry. ^_^

@jayceekkamjong - Kyahaha. Let's tell that to Sehun. :D Stay tuned, chingu!

@almalby15 - Omo! Thank you so much! It's really great to see how many people appreciate your work. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Saranghae! <3

@KRISpykreese - I've been thinking also.. How would Yeonhee deal with a womanizer? keke^^

 

 

AGAIN. Thank you for appreciating this work of mine. It really feels great inside! :) And BTW, For those who are Filipinas here. Are you going to the Exo's first Gathering on June 1? Reply as soon as possible.

Tweet me, follow me and tell me your replies!

-@itsmeyeonnie