Chapter Thirty-Four.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

“Yah! Have you heard about the ball?” Yeonhee heard as she passed by the hallway of the SME Building. Yes, she had also heard about that ball, SME’s going to hold. Of course, there will also some other entertainment who’s still allowed to attend that grand ball. They say that they held that ball for Soo Man and his wife’s upcoming anniversary and decided to share it with the others.

She ignored them as she’s not interested with those kinds of things. ‘I’ll just sleep it out.’ She thought to herself.

“Yeonhee!” Someone suddenly called. She turned and saw Lu Han coming towards her. “You’re not visiting us anymore.” He said as he pouted. She giggled at Lu Han’s childishness. “Mianhe. I’ll visit later, okay?” She told him. Lu Han’s grin then went back. “By the way, are you attending the ball?” He asked all of a sudden. “I don’t know. I feel not like it and besides, that’s just for SME only.” She said. “Oh, come on! Everyone’s invited and I don’t feel complete without you there.” He said using his aegyo.

“I’ll think about it first. And one more thing, I have no date so I don’t think I can go.” She replied. Lu Han grinned at her while he looked at her teasingly. “I know what you’re thinking, Lu Han. I don’t think Sehun’s going to ask me.” She said. “Whatever. But what if he didn’t ask you? Who are you going to go with?” Lu Han asked. “I—“ “She’s going with me.” They all turned and saw Jaejoong appeared all of a sudden.

She dropped her jaw at what he said and quickly turned to Lu Han. “I’ll just see you later, Yeonhee.” Lu Han said and rolled his eyes before he left. Yeonhee then turned to Jaejoong and stared at him for awhile. “What are you doing?” She asked. “I didn’t do anything. And all I know is that you’ll be my date for the ball.” He stated. “But—“ “See you.” He cut her off before he left her there, dumbfounded.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Yah! Oh Sehun!” Sehun turned and saw Lu Han entering their practice room. “What?” He asked as he opened his jug to drink. “Someone just stole your girl.” Lu Han said all of a sudden. He looked at him and furrowed his brows not getting what he said. “Aish, stupid. Jaejoong just asked your girl to be his date at the ball!” He stated making Sehun spit all the water in his face. Lu Han glared at Sehun while Sehun just stared in a blank face. “What did Yeonhee say?” He asked.

“I don’t know. She might probably have said yes.” Lu Han continued. “What are you going to do about it now? Just go chase her and tell her what you feel.” He suggested but Sehun just smirked as soon as he snapped out of it. “I have a better idea.” He said as he got a towel and wiped it on his face.

Hyunah then suddenly entered their practice room and quickly ran in to him. “Hello, oppa.” She greeted cheerfully. Sehun then shot Hyunah a teasing look and sweetly pulled her hand. “How would you like to be Oppa’s date at the ball?” Lu Han who was drinking a water accidentally spitted it out on Hyunah’s face making everyone at the room laugh. “Oh, I’m sorry.” He apologized quickly when he noticed her about to cry.

Sehun tried to keep himself from laughing and caressed Hyunah’s face. “What do you say?” The embarrassment Hyunah felt earlier suddenly flashed away all of a sudden. She blushed and nodded excitedly at him, giving him a peck on the cheek. On the exact moment, Hyunah kissed him. Yeonhee’s head suddenly popped up the door and greeted the guys.

Hyunah’s arms were now surrounding Sehun’s nape as she tried to flirt with him. Yeonhee’s eyes then went to find for Sehun when their gazes suddenly met. She caught him smirked at her as if trying to tell her something. She got the message as she grinned at him then rolled her eyes turning her head back to the guys.

 

‘That’s the best he can do, huh? Let’s see how far he could get.’

 

‘My Yeonhee must have been really naughty. Well, two can play that game, baby.’

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

Everyone’s eyes suddenly turned to Yeonhee as soon as she stepped inside the ball. She was holding Jaejoong’s arms as she walked slowly trying not to get attention. She wore a Sleeping-beauty inspired gown that night. Just a simple gown yet she was stunning like a goddess. Jaejoong looked at her in amazement then whispered. “You really look so amazing, Yeonhee.” She slightly bowed her head and continued to walk.

 

Meanwhile…

Sehun was laughing with the others while Hyunah was clinging on to his arm when someone suddenly caught his eye as she made her steps slowly inside. Seeing her holding Jaejoong’s arms made his head boil but he tried to keep his cool so he could go with the flow. ‘My lady looks so beautiful.’ He thought to himself, wishing that he was the one Yeonhee’s clinging at.

As he was still staring at her, Yeonhee suddenly caught him stunned at her. Yeonhee smiled in victory as she raised a wine glass at him. He smirked and pulled Hyunah tight making the stupid girl blush. He then caught her smirk as she gulped the champagne down . He suddenly felt worried that she might drink a lot and Jaejoong might take advantage of her. ‘Stop drinking so much, pabo!’ He screamed in his mind then he turned back to his colleagues again.

 

After an hour of drinking and partying, the DJ announced a sweet couple dance where you’ll have to change partners from time to time.

Jaejoong then reached out his hand for her as she quickly took it. They both walked to the center when the music started. She looked beside her then saw Sehun staring at them while smirking and Hyunah glaring at her. She rolled her eyes and turned her head back to Jaejoong as he held her close to the waist and started swaying with her body. She caught Sehun shot her a jealous glare while he, also started to dance ily with Hyunah.

 

‘You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off of you.
You'd be like heaven to touch. I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived.  And I thank God I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off of you.’

Pardon the way that I stare. There's nothing else to compare.
The sight of you leaves me weak. There are no words left to speak.
But if you feel like I feel. Please let me know that it's real.
You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off of you.’

I need you baby, and if it's quite all right,
I need you baby to warm a lonely night.
I love you baby. Trust in me when I say… Ok
Oh pretty baby, don't let me down
I pray. Oh pretty baby, now that I found you, stay.
And let me love you, oh baby let me love you, oh baby....

 

When they reached the chorus already, everyone needs to change partners. Yeonhee spin and spin until she reached her new partner. “Hey, kiddo,” She smiled in delight when she saw her new partner. “Oppa! I missed you! I haven’t talk to you these past few days.” She exclaimed. Yunho laughed at her childishness and danced his own princess. “My Yeonhee’s turning so beautiful already. Baby’s all grown up.” Yunho complimented. Yeonhee grinned from ear to ear and pinched her brother’s cheeks. “Any my oppa’s turning old already so he needs to get a real girlfriend now!” She demanded jokingly. Yunho laughed and brought her in to his arms, sharing a dance with his sister.

As both of them we’re still sharing stories to each other, she then caught Sehun with his new partner, and this one, a more sophisticated one. “Sehun and you are getting along well, huh?” Yunho asked all of a sudden. She chuckled and shook her head. “I wish you know..” She said. Yunho smiled at her and spinned her slowly then swayed again to the music.

 

You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off of you.
You'd be like heaven to touch. I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived. And I thank God I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off of you.

 

Halfway through the song, everyone spinned again to change partners. Yeonhee smiled as she was enjoying the grand ball. She then reached out for her next partner and saw Suho smiling at her. She smiled back and held on to his chest as they started to dance. “How is my Yeonhee?” Suho asked softly. Yeonhee giggled at him. “I’m alright. How about you? Got some girls lately?” She asked also. Suho smiled and shook his head. “Nah. Haven’t found one, care to give me one?” He joked making her laugh. “Oh, don’t ask me about dates. I still have my own problem.” She said. Suho chuckled and stared at Sehun’s direction. He saw him looking at him with so much jealousy making him laugh. “No worries, Yeonhee. You just need to jug down his memory and tada!” He replied. Yeonhee laughed as they both swayed in to the music.

 

I need you baby, and if it's quite all right,
I need you baby to warm a lonely night.
I love you baby. Trust in me when I say… Ok
Oh pretty baby, don't let me down
I pray. Oh pretty baby, now that I found you, stay.
And let me love you, oh baby let me love you, oh baby....

 

Again, Suho slowly spinned her as the signal came up that they already need to change partners. Yeonhee winked at him before he spin her. Yeonhee spin and spin until a pair of arms caught her waist. “Gotcha,” the voice whispered huskily. She looked at the man in front of her and grinned sheepishly. “Can’t resist me, don’t you?” She teased. The guy chuckled and hugged her waist tightly. “You we’re just so amazing and seeing you with another man’s making my head boil.” The guy answered. “Don’t tell me you’re jealous?” She asked and smirked at him. “Don’t make it obvious, baby..” He whispered sending shivers down her spine.

“Now, I want both us to have our own moment together.” He continued. “What about your precious little Hyunah?” She scoffed. “My baby’s getting jealous again. Forget about her. Just jug my memory down so I could finally remember our sweet memories.” He said. Yeonhee smiled and hold him tighter as they both swayed in to the music once more.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

Sehun pulled Yeonhee upstairs on a balcony. He sat her right there while he faced her, holding her waist. Yeonhee’s face suddenly turned serious as she looked at Sehun. “Sehun, what are we?” She asked all of a sudden. Sehun furrowed his brows and stared at her back. “What do you mean by that?” He asked back. “I mean, we’re so sweet and mushy to each other, we showed affections and all but… what does that mean? Are we just benefits to each other?” She asked, her voice shaking afraid from his answer. “Is that what you think of me?” He asked, his voice serious. “No. It’s not that. It’s just that, we’re not confirmed.” She told him.

Sehun sighed as he stared at her face and caressed it with his thumb. “I asked you to help me regain my memory back and you said yes. We’re showing affections to each other because it would help.” He answered. “I-is that all?” Yeonhee asked as she felt something pricked her heart but Sehun’s loving smile melted it all away.

“Lately, I’ve been feeling something that I have never felt to other before. I felt jealousy for the first time and I’ve never been worried before. That’s when I decided to accept that you have that special spot deep within me. If I had let you leave me 5 years ago, I’ll make it different this time.. I can’t manage to lose you again now that I found you. I know I can’t still remember what happened between us 5 years ago but I feel like if I let you go now, I’d turn back in to that same Sehun that knows only to play with girls. I’m happy with you, Yeonhee and this time, I won’t ever let you go.” He stated sincerely looking deep in to her eyes.

Yeonhee can’t help but to tear up at what he said. She held Sehun’s nape and smiled at him lovingly. “I promise you, you’ll regain your memory soon, okay?” She answered. Sehun nodded and in just a swift, he took her in his arms as his lips landed on hers. A tear finally escaped Yeonhee’s eyes, feeling the man of her heart embracing and kissing her tenderly again.

Sehun’s other hand cupped her face while the other brought her closer and closer. Yeonhee’s hand was on his nape while he continued to kiss her in a sweet yet tormenting passion. ‘I love you, Sehun.’ She exclaimed in her mind.

 

Little did they know that a pair of eyes we’re watching them, clenching his fist. “You’re mine, Yeonhee. Just mine!”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Yah, yah, yah! Hahaha. What do you guys think about this chappie? :) Anyway, I might be ending this soon because School's coming up. But don't worry, I'll try make it longer! Arasso? :D

I love you all. Forgive me for my wrong grammars. ^^

SEHUN's JUST SO ING HOT! <3

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE. :*