Chapter Four.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

Yeonhee was now walking on a dark street. She was on her way home. This time,  she’s more upset than ever. Her face frowning, she’s swearing silently and she doesn’t care what people thinks of her when they passed by.

 

“Tao-ssi. May I please interview you now?” She asked silently praying that he would say yes.

But her prayers weren’t answered.

“How many times do I have to tell you no? Are you that stubborn, lady?” Tao blurted out.

Now, she was afraid. She looked around to see everyone staring at her even that beast, Sehun.

But she won’t let herself be stepped on just like that. She kept her composure and stood straight,

“This is really important. Just for 3-5 minutes.” She calmly explained but inside, she wanted to punch the hell out of this guy.

“Go and find someone else to mess with, lady. I don’t have time for stubborn brats like you. Next time you come close to me, I’ll do something about it.” Tao warned then left her there with her jaw dropped.

“Yeonhee. It’s okay, you know Tao is just like that,” Suho then appeared beside her and patted her back.

“Yeah, right. Tell your jerk friend to go to hell.” She stated then ran away from the campus.

She wanted to cry badly. She wanted to scream. Her pride’s slowly fading.

 

She then heard a car honk behind her. She didn’t turn, instead, she walked faster.

“Get in,” She turned to her side only to find the most arrogant, annoying, gorgeous beast riding a white mustang. Her jaw dropped, it was her dream car.

“Yah! Stop fantasizing about me. Just get in!” Sehun snapped at her.

“In your dreams.” She murmured. “I don’t want to ride with you, I’d rather walk home.” She answered.

“Why? Afraid that I will you?” Sehun chuckled. “You’re not my type so stop dreaming about it.” He continued.

Her head starts to boil. “Look, you arrogant beast. I’ve had enough of this freaking day, okay?! So would you please stop messing with me right now and let me go home by myself?”

After saying that, she put on her earphones and continued walking home.

Suddenly, she felt herself being lifted up from the ground.

“Yah! Yah! Yah!” She slapped Sehun’s back continuously. “Yah! Ouch, it hurts!” Sehun complained.

“Put me down or I swear I’m gonna kill you!” She warned but Sehun didn’t listen to her.

She then felt her landed on a comfy seat. And before she could protest, the car sped away so fast that made her hold on to her seat.

“Yah, S-sehun…please drive slowly,” She stuttered. Her face turned pale. She’s very much afraid of speeding cars.

Sehun turned to her then slowed the car down. “Sorry..” He said and stopped the car.

He let her breath for air. “Sorry, Yeonhee…I didn’t know..” He apologized again.

He then placed his arms around Yeonhee and let her calm. Soon as Yeonhee did, she gently pushed Sehun away.

Sehun stared at her, silently cursing himself.

Yeonhee just sat there trying to catch her breath. She then turned to Sehun.

Sehun felt completely guilty as soon as she saw her eyes full of fear. “Yeonhee…” He whispered

“Just drive,” Yeonhee answered. Still, she tried to calm herself. Sehun obeyed and didn’t even dare to speak anymore.

Yeonhee closed her eyes and soon drifted to sleep. She wanted to forget everything that happened today. It’s been one hell of a day.