Chapter Thirty.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

Yeonhee sat at the bench of the park while Lu Han sat beside her. He was wearing a hoodie so no one would notice him. She played with the lace Sehun gave to her when his made his vow and smiled. It was still 5 in the morning when she and Lu Han decided to take a walk at the park and talk about things that happened for the past 5 years. “Now, tell me, what happened to him?” She asked. Her eyes we’re glued on the ground and her body felt weak.

“Sehun got in to an accident 5 years ago. Some car just bumped into his that made him crashed into a tree. His head hit the window really hard that made him forget almost everything and especially.. you. We didn’t find out who hit his car so we just decided to stop the investigation. He woke up on the day of your birthday, Yeonhee. He remembered us only but he didn’t remember you and your friends. He only knew that Kisha was just Tao’s fiancé and nothing related to him. The doctor said that there’s a big possibility for him to regain his memory if only we would put much effort on helping him but then… we all decided not to. When he woke up, he suddenly became a jolly person so we thought that maybe it’s the best for him. We just didn’t let him regain his memory back so he could just stay like that. We’re sorry, Yeonhee, we didn’t know that you’ll come back sooner. But we could still help you to make him regain his memory again.”

Yeonhee sighed as she heard the whole story, she really felt guilty, sad and heartbroken for him. “Maybe I should just let him like that..” She muttered. Lu Han smiled and tapped her shoulder. “I wouldn’t let you do that,” He said. Yeonhee turned to him and bit her lip. “But It would just make me a bad person. I don’t want to be selfish,” She said. “Sehun’s happier when you came into his life, Yeonhee.” Lu Han replied. She just sighed and shook her head. “Remember, I told you that he woke up on the day of your birthday? He was really thankful of that day and since then, every year of that day, he would fly a sky lantern in the sky.”

When Lu Han said that, Yeonhee felt her spirit lifted up. She suddenly felt that there would still be hope for that both of them. She then turned to Lu Han and saw him smiling at her. “Let’s do this?” Lu Han asked. She nodded and smiled from ear to ear as she raised her fist and exclaimed a ‘fighting!’

“But then there’s just one problem though… Sehun’s kind of a womanizer now,” Yeonhee’s jaw dropped when Lu Han stated that making her lose for hope again. Lu Han laughed and pinched her cheeks. “Don’t worry, we’ll try to change him, arasso?” Lu Han said. She nodded again while she pouted, thinking of a way they could change him. “By the way, there’s a party tonight. You’ll come?” Lu Han asked. She shook her head as an answer. “Sehun will be there..” Lu Han teased so he could make her come. Yeonhee just chuckled at him and nodded as her final answer.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Oh, my gosh. Yeonhee, is that you?” Yeonhee was walking down the hallway of the SME Building that afternoon to see her brother but it turned out that somebody else saw her. The guys then ran to her excitedly, Chanyeol hugged her and spinned her around making her laugh. “Why didn’t you tell us that you’re here? We missed you!” Kai exclaimed. “I didn’t know that you would still look for me,” she pouted. “Ofcourse we will! God, it’s been 5 years and you look even prettier.” Baekhyun complimented. She smiled sweetly at them as they chat for awhile. “Hey, what’s going on in here?”  A voice suddenly interrupted them and it belonged to Sehun.

Yeonhee’s eyes twinkled so much when she saw how gorgeous he was. The pain suddenly hit her when he looked at her… differently. “Oh, hello! You’re the girl from yesterday, right? I’m Oh Sehun, by the way.” He introduced while he raised his hand. When she shook his hand, it’s like there’s something sparkled between them. She remembered how they would both hold each other’s hands while they walked together. “You know what? It seems like I’ve met you before.” Silence suddenly filled the atmosphere as Sehun stared at her deeply. She smiled at him and didn’t answer while still holding his hand. “Hmm, we’ll just go somewhere,” Chanyeol faked a cough. She then turned at them and saw Baekhyun secretly winked at her. She got the message then turned to Sehun again.

“Mind if we walk around before you could go to your practice?” She asked. Sehun was still looking at her then nodded slowly. “So, ahm, how have you been?” She asked awkwardly. “I’m kind of feeling great lately and I don’t even know why,” Yeonhee smiled sweetly making Sehun study her. He felt as if he knew her for a long time already. “Oh, really? I heard that you’re really good around with girls.” Yeonhee said as she looked the other way trying to hide her expression. “Haha, they’re just flings.” Sehun answered. When he saw how Yeonhee looks when he answered her, he quickly changed the topic. He felt like he doesn’t want her to be hurt. “You’re name is—“ “Jung Yeonhee.” Yeonhee cut him off and smiled at him. For a second, Sehun was caught off guard. He knew he already saw that smile.

He suddenly felt a pain struck his head and a woman’s face flashed in his mind but it was blurred so he couldn’t see who it was. “I-I gotta go now, Y-yeonhee. See you later,” Sehun bid as he forced a smile at her. Yeonhee just nodded dumbfoundedly while he left her there standing alone.

 

“Hey, Sehun dongsaeng! I see you found a new girl to add on your list, eh?” Donghae said as soon as he got closer and tapped him on the shoulder. “Wow, you hooked a goddess, dongsaeng!” He joked when he saw Yeonhee’s face. Sehun rolled his eyes and removed Donghae’s hand from his shoulder. “She’s not part of my list,” Sehun said. Donghae then smirked and looked at Yeonhee from head-to-toe who was now walking away. “Well then, give her to me, dongsaeng. I’ll take care of her real good.” Donghae said with a hint of lust in his voice. Sehun then grasped into his arm, real hard “Don’t you dare,” He stated coldly, his expression then turned dark.

“Hey, Sehun, get off of me!” Donghae exclaimed when Sehun’s hand became tighter. Sehun then snapped out and stared at Donghae. “Mianhe, hyung. I don’t know what’s got into me,’ He said as he shook his head and rubbed his temple. He then left Donghae there, dumbfounded at what just happened.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

Yeonhee grinned from ear to ear, seeing all the people dance into the rhythm. It was Super Junior’s Siwon’s Birthday that day and they held the party at his mansion. Yeonhee couldn’t believe that she was in a party, with all of the famous k-pop idols in the world. She’s just wearing a simple, backless dress that night so  she wouldn’t caught attention but all throughout the party, she can feel a pair of eyes on her.

She was about to sit on a chair when someone suddenly blocked her way. “Hey, beautiful, haven’t seen you around before.” It was Super Junior’s Lee Donghae with Eunhyuk. She felt her heart beat rapidly around those guys but she can’t be that rude so she tried to force a smile at them. “Thank you.” She bowed slightly. “Mind if we dance with you?” Donghae asked. “Hmm, I really have to go somewhere, Donghae-ssi. I’m sorry.” She reasoned but they insisted. Donghae then pulled her arm slightly, insisting her to go with them. She felt really irritated and scared at the same time, she was about to give up when an arm suddenly held her waist. Donghae and Eunhyuk suddenly backed off and just gave the person beside her a glare.

She turned to that guy and saw Sehun with a cold expression. “Be careful next time,” he stated without looking at her before he left her there. She sighed and wondered ‘Why did he do that?’ she thought to herself. She then decided to go outside and get some fresh air, also to stay out of trouble. “Where do you think you’re going?” Another person suddenly blocked her way. She raised her head and excitedly hugged the person infront of her. “Suho Oppa!” Suho laughed and hugged her back. “I missed you, Yeonhee. It’s been 5 years, right?” He said as he broke the hug. Yeonhee’s smile reached her ears. Facing her guardian oppa.

“Yes, sorry I left without goodbyes.” She apologized. Suho just ruffled her hair “Nah. The important thing is you already came back,” Suho said. “C’mon, let’s talk outside.” Suho told her and both of them walked outside talking about stuffs. “So, are you going to stay here permanently?” Suho asked all of a sudden. Yeonhee stopped and looked at the sky. “I don’t think so,” She answered. “Then, what about him?” Suho asked once again. “He’s not the reason why I’m here, oppa. I’m here because of all of you.” She said. “Then, stay.” Suho replied in a low voice while he stared at her. “I-I can’t. There’s no more reason for me to stay here.” Yeonhee replied with a hint of sadness in her voice. “We’ll help you, Yeonhee. We’ll regain his memory again,” Suho assured and embraced Yeonhee tight. Yeonhee smiled and hugged him back.

 

Sehun didn’t know why but he felt anger and pain inside him when he saw Yeonhee and Suho together. ‘Who are you, Yeonhee?’ he thought to himself “Sehun, honey, it feels so hot in here,” Sehun turned to the girl who was seducing him. She was a back-up dancer at the SM Entertainment. Sure, he had flings and he had with them but none of them was serious. He didn’t feel any specialty to those girls. Just , nothing more. But, right now, seeing this girl whom he just met yesterday felt so different,

The girl beside him then draw circles to his chest and kissed his neck. He was still looking at Yeonhee and Suho. He was at the balcony when the girl suddenly appeared. Yeonhee was already filling his mind that he decided then to try to forget about her. He then turned to the girl and tried to use her to make him forget about her. Soon as he did, both of their lips met and they both kissed each other hungrily. He just can’t feel anything but anger while the girl enjoyed so much as she ed his shirt.

When he opened his eyes again, he caught Yeonhee staring at them with a painful expression. As their eyes met, Yeonhee quickly looked away then Suho placed his arms around her and left their spot. Soon as he saw Yeonhee, things started to flash in his mind yet he can’t figure it out. He quickly pushed the girl away and held his temple. “Honey..—“ “LEAVE.” Sehun commanded coldly. “But—“ “I said Leave!” He shouted. The girl got scared and quickly arranged herself to leave. Sehun rubbed his temples with his shirt still ed. He’s not in the mood right now to flirt with one of his flings. He just need to get away from there… from Yeonhee.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Chingus! :) Here's an update. Sorry, can't reply right now. I'll try on the next chapter, arasso? :)

Follow me on twitter @itsmeyeonnie

SARANGHAEYOOOO! <3