Chapter Eighteen.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

“Genie, feed me.” Sehun commanded. It was their break and they we’re at the canteen. Sehun asked Yeonhee to sit with them. “What are you? A dog?” Lu Han interrupted. Sehun just rolled his eyes and faced Yeonhee. He opened his mouth wide, waiting for Yeonhee to feed him. Yeonhee just pouted and obeyed. She looked around and found every girl staring at them with jealousy in their eyes.

“Yah, Sehun! This is so embarrassing!” She hissed. “How dare you talk to your master like that.” Sehun answered and opened his mouth for another again. Yeonhee rolled her eyes and shove a spoon full of food in his mouth. The others laughed while Sehun groaned. “That’s what you get, stupid maknae!” Kai said.

Sehun glared at Yeonhee. “Are you gonna do your job well or I’m gonna…” Sehun smirked and leaned closer to her ear “kiss you,” he whispered huskily in her ear that made Yeonhee shivered as she felt Sehun’s hot breath touched her flesh. The other guys just stared at them, wondering what Sehun did that made Yeonhee pale. “Yah! Did you bit her ear?” Chanyeol asked out of the blue. “Yah!” They all shouted in unison as soon as they saw everyone inside the canteen gasped when they heard Chanyeol.

Yeonhee just sighed in embarrassment.

 

~ ~ ~

 

It was a Tuesday afternoon. Yeonhee just finished all her projects today. She asked Sehun to not to bug her that day because she will be busy for the whole day so Sehun didn’t appeared and showed even a single shadow that day. Still, she misses him but tried to focus on her work so she could finish it.

She was already on her way home. Good thing, she was able to dismiss early that day. She was standing outside the campus and waiting for a bus to come by. She was humming to her favorite song when Sehun’s car appeared in front of her. The window opened showing the gorgeous beast. “Hop in,” He said, smiling. Her mind was completely blocked when she saw his handsome face popped so she just hopped in.

“We’re going somewhere.” Sehun said. “Where?” She asked, looking at the window trying not to look at his handsome face. “You’ll see..” Sehun answered. After Sehun’s last words, the atmosphere became silent again but that silent doesn’t feel awkward, it kinda feels comfortable for the both of them. Atleast giving them time to think about something.

“I missed you..” Sehun soon broke the silence but his words made her more awkward. Yeonhee just chuckled awkwardly. “Nice joke, Master.” She scoffed. “By the way, why aren’t you in school today?” She asked. “Why, miss me?” Sehun teased, making her blush. But before she could defend, Sehun continued. “You told me not to bug you so I tried so hard to hide from you.” Sehun stated. Yeonhee just laughed and looked at him. “You’re crazy, Master.” She said.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Are we going to have a picnic or something?” Yeonhee asked when they stopped at a peaceful, grassy yet refreshing place. “You guessed it right.” Sehun replied. Sehun then grabbed a mat at the back of the car and a picnic basket.

“Wow..this is something!” Yeonhee exclaimed. She closed her eyes, feeling the fresh air but when she opened it, Sehun’s face was just an inch from her. “I didn’t know you’re very pretty, Yeonhee.” Sehun stated looking at her eyes. Yeonhee felt her world stopped. Her heart beat rapidly with Sehun just an inch away from her. “Let’s go,” Sehun suddenly said and grabbed her hand. She just followed him there, dumbfounded.

Sehun sat her at the mat and sat beside her. “Want a sandwich?” He asked, slicing a piece of bread. “Later..” Yeonhee forced a smile. “Yeonhee-ah..I have another wish..” Sehun said as he lay on the mat while looking at the sky. “What is it, master?” She asked. “I want you to be my pretend-girlfriend for a week,” He answered. “Oh..” Yeonhee felt disappointed. She wished that Sehun would ask her to be his girlfriend and not just a pretend-girlfriend.

“Why?” She asked, trying to keep her cool. She wanted to break down already. “My mom’s forcing me to date this girl, she’s my mom’s friend’s daughter. She wants me to date that girl because she wants to see me take a girl seriously. I told her that I’m taking someone seriously right now to escape that arranged-date or something and my mom asked me to face that girl to her on Saturday or she will continue that date..” Sehun explained.

Yeonhee felt sad and hurt. Sehun will just use her for a week and leave her after but stupid as she is, she agreed. She wanted to feel how to be Sehun’s girlfriend, she wanted to know how to be loved by him. Just for a week, she’s ready to get hurt just for him.

“All right, boyfriend.” She just answered tongue-tied. Right now, she would just cherish every moment with him. “Shall we practice now?” Sehun asked, smiling like an idiot. She nodded her head and forced a smile. “In order to be comfortable with each other, acting like this. We should also act inside the campus so when we face my parents already. There would be no questions asked. We should hang out more and be with each other all the time. I would call you sweet-things, but it’s okay if you won’t do the same thing.” Sehun said. “Yah! That’s too much!” Yeonhee complained, but inside, she wanted all of it to happen. She just doesn’t want to be too obvious. She wants to play it cool and she’s afraid that her feelings will grow deeper if she took that act too seriously.

“Then tell me about yourself, Master.” Yeonhee said. Sehun smiled and started his story. “I’m the youngest in our family. I have a big sister but she already moved out of the house. She’s going to get married next week with her fiancée so I’m a bit sad too. We’re very close to each other and I always share everything to her.” “Just like my big brother,” Yeonhee interrupted. “You have a big brother?” Sehun asked. “Yup. Actually, believe it or not, my brother is DBSK’s Jung Yunho. But I keep it a secret to protect his name,” She spilled that made Sehun’s eyes widen. “That’s cool,” He answered, amazed.

“Well, my dream is to become your brother one day. I’m planning to audition at SM after graduating..” Sehun stated. “My parents doesn’t spoil me, I study hard so I can get what I want but after my graduation, I’ll start to live an independent life,” He continued. “Me too. Oppa wants to send me to America after graduation. He wants me to continue my studies there.” Yeonhee replied. She suddenly saw a hint of sadness in Sehun’s eyes when she said that maybe she’ll be going to America soon.

“But I don’t know. I like it here and maybe I’ll continue my studies here,” She continued hoping that it will light up Sehun’s mood again. Gladly, Sehun smiled. “That’s good..” He commented before continuing his story.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Yeonhee-ah. Can I talk to you?” Yeonhee ly to find Lu Han with a serious face. “Sure,” She said. She was currently working on her assignment inside their vacant classroom when Lu Han suddenly appeared. “Why did you agree of being Sehun’s pretend girlfriend?” Lu Han suddenly asked.

“H-how did you know about that?” She asked. “Yeonhee, I’m Sehun’s bestfriend. Even though he won’t tell me, I still have my own sources,” Lu Han explained. She just closed her eyes and sighed. “I don’t know, I’m so stupid, aren’t i?” Yeonhee smiled sadly.

“I’m just concerned about you, Yeonhee. You’re like a little sister to me already. Just choose your decisions right so you won’t get hurt.” Lu Han adviced. “Sometimes, it feels great to be stupid, Lu Han.” She replied, her eyes feels like crying already. “But don’t worry. Jung Yeonhee is brave.” She continued. Lu Han just smiled and shook his head, he then ruffled her hair like a puppy.

“Thank you, Lu Han. Oh, I gotta go now. My brother will be picking me up, today.” She said and grabbed her bag. “Get me an autograph!” Lu Han added. “How did you know about that?” She asked, furrowing her brows. “Told you I have my own sources,” Lu Han stated. “Don’t worry. Your secret is safe with me,” He continued and smiled. Yeonhee just smiled back and waved goodbye.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Hey kiddo, what took you so long?” Yunho asked her sister as soon as she got inside the car. “Nothing, just talking to some friends—I’m glad you came to pick me up today.” Yeonhee said. “Yeah. I missed you, kiddo. Don’t worry, we’re gonna bond today, arasso?” Yunho stated, giving her sister a big smile. “Chincha? You don’t have any schedule today?” She asked. “Nah. I cancelled all of it so we could hang out together and I’ll also be the one whose gonna drive you to school tomorrow. I heard that there’s someone else whose already driving you to school” Yunho exclaimed that made Yeonhee smiled from ear to ear.

“Aniyo, it’s just a friend. You’re just my one and only oppa,” Yeonhee replied, forcing her smile. “I think there’s a story I need to hear. Are you keeping a secret from your oppa?” Yunho asked, looking at her with a lot of questions in his eyes. “Aish. Arasso. I’ll tell you later,” Yeonhee stated. Yunho smiled, he then started the engine and drove away.

The two siblings shared a lot of stories to each other happily, saving a special moment with each.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Hey guys! I added DBSK's Jung Yunho to the story. Hope you don't mind. But if you like it, I might add some Yunho-Yeonhee moments, just comment it. Tell me all your thoughts about this chapter and also please COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE. Both of that inspires an author to write. So please, guys! It's really important to me. NO SILENT READERS PLEASE.