Chapter Twelve.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

“Genie! Genie!” Yeonhee raised her head from reading her bood and saw Sehun calling her. “Neh, Master?” She smiled at him. “C’mon!” Sehun said then quickly pulled her hand. “Where are we going?” She asked. Sehun just smiled and turned back to his direction.

Soon, they reached their destination. Sehun brought her at their school’s theater. “What are we doing here?” Yeonhee asked. “Wear this,” Instead of answering her question, Sehun just gave her a cute dress costume with pink ribbons all over it and a pink wig.

“What the heck am I gonna do with these?” She asked, once again. “This is one of my wishes. Wear it then go to the stage and prepare a song and dance number for me.” Sehun stated. She gawked at him. “Are you kidding me?! This is embarrassing!” Yeonhee exclaimed, crossing her arms. “There’s no one here but US. I’m your only audience, genie.” Sehun said. “No way am i gonna do it!” She answered and pouted her lips. “No way? Alright, then I’ll just ask for another then.” Sehun then placed his hands on Yeonhee’s waist and his lips on her ear. “Yeonhee-ah, are you gonna do it or not?” He whispered huskily in her ear.

Yeonhee pushed her away and quickly turned around to hide her blushing face. “I-I’ll do it,” She replied and ran to an empty room behind the stage.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“START NOW.” Sehun stated as soon as Yeonhee stepped out. “What am I gonna sing or…dance,  Master?” She asked. “That’s your problem, now. I told you to prepare one,” Sehun calmly said and sat on a chair at the center of the theater. “I’m waiting here. Master Sehun doesn’t like to wait,” Sehun stated and smirked. Yeonhee just glared at him and think of something she could do.

“Ehem, ehem…”

“You are My Shy Shy Shy Boy
Oh Oh Oh My Boy, Jalsaeng giji anha do

maeumi ttadeut han geureon namja

Oh Bye Bye Bye Boy, Oh Oh Oh Bad Boy
Wanbyeok haji anha do namaneul akkyeo jul geureon namja Shy Boy’

 

Sehun just watched her, enjoying every scene with the way he looked at her. “Yah! Is that already enough?” Yeonhee shouted, snapping him out. “Aniyo. I demand more!” Sehun replied and took a camera from his pocket. “What are you doing? Are you planning to spread this humiliating thing to the whole campus?!”

 

“No. I’m not that kind of person.” Sehun answered and started recording. “Then, what’s that for?” Yeonhee asked. “Just saving some memories,” Sehun answered. “What do you mean?” Yeonhee asked, once again. “Just grant my wish.” Sehun said.

 

Yeonhee just pouted and arranged herself.

 

“Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep
Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep oh!

Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep
Bo Peep Bo Peep Ah, Ah!

Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep
Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep oh!

Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep
Bo Peep Bo Peep Ah, Ah!—“

 

“We didn’t know there’s some entertainment here.” Yeonhee was stopped by someone whom just entered the theater room. “Yah! Who told you to enter this room?” Sehun yelled at his crazy friends. “Why? Do you own this room?” Lu Han answered. Sehun just rolled his eyes and went to the stage. “C’mon, Yeonhee. There’s some pests around here,” Sehun said and pulled her off the stage.

 

“Yah! Why are you leaving suddenly? We’re not some kind of a virus or something,” Baekhyun butted off. Sehun didn’t answer and just continued walking, with his hands grasping Yeonhee’s. But before they could step out of the room, Lu Han blocked their way. His face was now serious while looking at their hands. Sehun looked away and unclasped their hands. Lu Han then stepped closer. “Remember what I told you,” Lu Han whispered in his ear.

 

Sehun just nodded and stared at him with a blank expression. “I know, I already planned it out.” He just answered and pulled a dumbfounded Yeonhee away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, Sorry for the late update. I was kinda busy these past days. And also, sorry for this short update. I'll make it up to you soon^^

~Hwaiting! :-)