Chapter Twenty-Seven.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

 

Yeonhee’s heart was beating rapidly when she stepped in front of the door of Kisha’s house. It’s like she wants to know something but she’s afraid of knowing it. She’s confused about something she can’t even figure out. She slowly knocked on the door with her hands still shaking. ‘I hope nothing would go wrong..’ she muttered to herself before the door opened. There she saw Kisha’s eyes swollen from crying. Her hair’s in a mess. She have never saw Kisha like this before.

Before she could open , Kisha already attacked her for a hug. “Yeonhee-ah..” She sobbed continuously. All Yeonhee could do was to pat her back with no words coming out from her lips. “L-let’s go upstairs..” Kisha told her as she slightly recovered from her cry.

Yeonhee just nodded and followed her upstairs. Soon as they got inside her room, Kisha suddenly collapsed at the bed and started to cry again. “Stop crying, Kisha. You’re not like this.” Yeonhee said, figuring what to do. “But Tao made me like this,” Kisha stated coldly. Yeonhee stopped and stared at her friend. ‘What did Tao do?’ She thought to herself. “W-why? What happened between the two of you?” She asked seriously. Kisha then stopped crying then looked at her. “I already know, Yeonhee. He’s been playing with me all the time! I thought he loves me but he doesn’t..” Kisha said as she continued to sob. “Do you remember back at Luhan’s party? When we can sense something going on? It’s confirmed, Yeonhee. Tao just used me to get back on us because he already knew about the bet. I already admitted to him about our bet then I told him to be honest with me or else, I’m gonna leave him but he didn’t. It hurts so much to know that he just used me then what? He’s going to leave me if I already gave in. I had to stop before I get hurt. The pain will be deeper if I continue.” Kisha said between her sobs.

Yeonhee looked down. Her heart broke down seeing her friend like this. But there’s something she wants to know. “I-is Sehun part of his lie?” She asked as she stared at Kisha directly in the eye. Kisha looked away and muttered ‘no’. She didn’t look satisfied but then, she remembered what Sehun told her. ‘Trust me’ She just erased her suspicions and continued to comfort Kisha.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Yoboseyo?” Yeonhee answered the phone in a low-tone voice. “Baby, why didn’t you pick up any of my calls today? Are you mad at me?” Sehun asked continuously. “Ani. I’m just really tired today and I forgot because I went to Kisha’s house to comfort her. Tao and she broke up already.” She told him with a hint of disappointment. “Ahh. R-really? Tao didn’t mention that to me.” Sehun replied. “Don’t worry, baby, I won’t let that happen to us.” Sehun continued. “You know all Tao have to do is to be honest. Kisha already admitted to him about our bet and yet, he didn’t tell her his lie.” Yeonhee said, her voice now turned cold.

Sehun stayed silent on the other line. He was speechless, afraid that Yeonhee would know. ‘Tomorrow, I’ll tell her.’ He said to himself. “S-sehun, I’m kind of not feeling well. Can we just talk tomorrow?” Yeonhee suddenly asked. Sehun just sighed on the other line. “Arasso.. Goodnight, baby. I love you.” Sehun said before he ended the call.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

1 week later…

 

 

Yeonhee woke up late that day. Today’s going to be a busy Monday for her. Graduation’s upcoming already so they need to work their heads up to graduate. Sehun and she do the same thing everyday. They would date, talk about their future, kiss, fight and make up. These past 3 weeks with him we’re the happiest moment of her life and she wished that it will never end. The thing about Kisha was already forgotten and she also forgot her suspicions about Sehun.

She felt really happy today that she even cooked Sehun’s favorite food. Today, she’s going to give it to him. Soon as she stepped inside the school premises, she smiled at anyone she would pass by when suddenly, she saw Sehun with a serious face and he’s with Lu Han. As she got curious, she followed them as they entered a vacant room.

She followed them silently so they wouldn’t notice. When they entered the room, she stopped and glued her ear to the door. “Does she know?” It was Lu Han’s voice. She furrowed her brows and listened clearly. “No. And I don’t think I’m going to tell her.” Now, It was Sehun’s. “Dude, she’s going to freak out if she finds out that you know about Tao’s plan and you’re part of it.” Lu Han said. Yeonhee froze in her spot as she continued to listen. “That’s why she’ll never know, okay? Let’s all shut our mouths.” Sehun replied. “You’re hurting her, Sehun. Once she finds out that you agreed with Tao’s plan to make them fall in love with the two of you then get back on them if they already did, she’s going to break down. You know how much she had been through, right? That’s already enough, Sehun.” Lu Han told him but Sehun didn’t reply and stayed silent. “She already got hurt when Tao hurt her friend but it will be harder for her if she finds out that you’re part of it. What are you going to tell her, huh?” Lu Han continued, lecturing him like a mother. “No, okay? She will never know.” Sehun stated coldly for the last before they ended their conversation.

Yeonhee froze from her spot. Sehun played with her, too? It hurts so much to think that she gave him everything and that’s how he repay her. When she heard the knob of the room about to open, she quickly hid somewhere near until they got far. Soon as they left, Yeonhee broke down and her tears started to fall. She covered and tried to sob silently. “Yeonhee?” She raised her head and saw Suho staring at her with so much worry in his eyes. She just bowed her head down and continued to sob while clutching on the lunchbox that she’s about to give Sehun.

Suho then sat beside her and tried to embrace her. He also grabbed something from his pocket and handed it to her. “He…played..with…me…He…doesn’t…love…me” Yeonhee said in between her sobs. All Suho could do was to comfort her by his embrace. “Sehun…he…doesn’t…love…me…He…just…used…me” She continued. “Yeonhee, I’m here. I’m just here for you..” was all Suho could say. Yeonhee bit her lip, trying to stop herself from crying but the more she prevents, the more it hurts so she just cried on his chest with the pain, slowly slicing her heart.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

That day, Suho decided to take Yeonhee home already. He told her that he’ll be the one who’s going to finish her lectures and projects. When Yunho opened the door, she saw his sister’s eyes swollen. The memory of the past came back to his mind.

“Oppa! Don’t leave me!” Yeonhee begged, crying like there’s no tomorrow.

Yunho tried as hard as he can to prevent his tears from coming down so he just turned around so Yeonhee wouldn’t see him, also feeling the pain.

“Leave now, Yunho! You’re not able to see Yeonhee ever again.” Her mother shouted as she tried to hold both of Yeonhee’s arms. “I want to go with my oppa!” Yeonhee protested but her mother grasp onto her arm.

Yunho gathered all his strength to step out of their house. His mom kicked him away of the house when he found out about all of their dirts so before Yeonhee could find out about it, her mom decided to build a wall between the two of them but his mom wasn’t able to continue it because when he came back from being a singer, he warned their mom that if she didn’t let him see Yeonhee, he would get her and bring her to America so in order for their mom to be with Yeonhee still, she just shut and didn’t say a word about their secrets anymore.

That day when he came back, he promised himself that no one would ever make Yeonhee cry again.

 

“W-what happened, kiddo?” Yunho asked in a calm tone. Yeonhee just forced a smile and hugged her brother. “It’s alright, Oppa’s here..” He whispered as a tear shed from his eye. He hugged his sister so hard to make her feel secure. “It’s Sehun, isn’t it?” He asked but Yeonhee didn’t answer yet she sobbed silently on his embrace. Yunho got the answer and made up his mind. “Go upstairs, princess. I’ll just fix something,  okay?” He told her. Yeonhee just nodded and walked upstairs with her head down.

“I’m sorry, Sehun… but I need to do this.” He said to himself before he dialed a number.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Another update! Yipee! Sorry for the wrong grammars. And too much drama? Hahaha. Hey, readers. Sorry i had to split Yeonhee and Sehun, please don't hate me! :( Don't worry, there's more to come.

Why aren't there subscribers? :( Please SUBSCRIBE, chingus! and COMMENT! Saranghaeyooo! <3

If you feel confuse about the happenings, everything will be explain on the next chapter! :))