Chapter Thirty-Six.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

“Hey, Yeonhee!” Yeonhee turned around and saw Jaejoong coming towards her. She smiled at him as he approached her. “Hey..” “How are you doing?” Jaejoong asked. “I’m doing fine. How about you?” She replied. Jaejoong’s face suddenly turned sad as he looked at her. “I-‘m really happy for you and Sehun, Yeonhee.” He said all of a sudden. The moment when Jaejoong confessed to her suddenly flashed back in to her mind. She felt guilty all of a sudden.

“J-jaejoong. Sorry ..” She muttered. Jaejoong smiled and patted her back. “Hey, it’s okay. No hard feelings.” He said. “Let me make it up to you, please?” Yeonhee tried to change the atmosphere by asking Jaejoong to a dinner. At first, Jaejoong rejected but she insisted. She really felt guilty about it.

Later that evening, Jaejoong picked her up at their house. No one knows about it because she tends to keep it to herself so there would be no trouble. She also hadn’t received any calls from Sehun that day, maybe because of his busyness. “Let’s go?” Jaejoong asked as he offered his hand to her.

She smiled delightly at him and walked to the car. “You look really pretty.” Jaejoong complimented. She was just wearing a simple dress with a blazer yet she looks a thousand times stunning. “Sehun must be really lucky.” He continued. Yeonhee smiled dreamily as she then, remembered her boyfriend slash husband.

Jaejoong gently opened the car for her. She stepped inside and bowed slightly at him as a thank you. Jaejoong also stepped inside and started the engine. “By the way, Jaejoong. Where are we going?” She asked. Jaejoong just smiled while he continued driving. Yeonhee didn’t know why but she felt creeps down her spine when he smiled.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

 

3 weeks later…

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: OKAY. This is really a laaaaaate update! I'm so sorry, dear readers! Also, this is very short. Forgive me, please! :(( Expect an update from me on Saturday, okay? I'll make it up to you. And sorry for disappointment but i might end this sooner. SCHOOL's VERY HECTIC. Mianheeee. :(