Chapter Sixteen.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

The next day…

 

Everyone was gathered around by the sea. It was 7 in the morning and still the wind’s colder than ever. “Hey, guys! Since we didn’t have a chance to take pictures yesterday, well, let’s fire it up now!”  Haebin exclaimed. Everyone quickly gathered together and posed their best smile.

 

“Say !” Haebin exclaimed. Everyone then laughed and exclaimed the word ‘’.

 

“Where did you get that?” Baekhyun asked as soon as they finished taking pictures. “Nothing. Just made it up on my own, figured out that it’s better than ‘Cheese!’” Haebin answered. “Wow! That’s cool! Let me the one to say it next time.” Baekhyun replied like he was amazed. “Sorry about my friend, he’s kinda stupid sometimes.” Chanyeol suddenly interrupted. “I noticed that,” Haebin smiled and went to her friends. 

 

“Yeonnie! You okay now?” Haebin asked as soon as she reached Yeonhee. Yeonhee smiled at her like nothing happened. “Yep! I’m good.” She answered. “Haebin’s asking if you’re all right or not, not if you’re good or not,” Nihyo said. She just sighed and smiled it all right away.

 

“Yeonhee.” Yeonhee turned and saw Suho with a plate in his hand, her friends quickly disappeared before she knew it. “You okay now? I brought you some food,” Suho went closer and offered her some. “Thanks, Suho-ssi.” Yeonhee smiled. “Will you please drop off the formalities? Just call me, oppa.” Suho said. “I-I’m not really used to calling guys oppa. Hehe, I don’t know. I feel like a little kid.” She reasoned. “Cause you’re still a kid, kiddo. Please?” Suho begged, pouting his lips. Yeonhee laughed and nodded.

 

“Yah! How come Yeonhee could call only you ‘Oppa’?” Jino interrupted. “It’s our bond.” Yeonhee reasoned. “That’s unfair! Call me oppa too, Yeonhee.” Jino said. “Aniyo! She would call me ‘Oppa’!” Chanyeol butted in. “No! We’re the closest so she would call me ‘oppa’.” Some of the guys then gathered around them and fought over Yeonhee’s ‘Oppa’.

 

“Yah! That’s enough. I’m her only ‘Oppa’. If you want, you could be all ‘Ahjussi’.” Suho stated, placing his arms around Yeonhee. Yeonhee then took a glance at Sehun’s direction and saw him looking at theirs while Hyunah’s trying to flirt with him. Soon as Sehun noticed that she was also looking, he quickly looked away. She sighed. ‘Wish I could be her,’ She thought.

 

“Whatever, Oppas’ are stupid, anyway. I’ll just be Yeonhee’s bestfriend.” Baekhyun said which everyone fought about again.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“C’mon everyone! Let’s all have fun! Wooooh!” Kai exclaimed as everyone jumped into the water. They all chanted and shouted like there’s no tomorrow. “Yah! Yeonhee! Come on!” Chanyeol shouted from the water. They we’re at the resorts’ swimming pool. They planned to swim at the sea later on. “I’m all right here,” She said. She’s sitting on one of the benches and watching everyone. She doesn’t want to go swimming because Sehun’s there with Hyunah flirting with him.

 

But as she was watching some, she felt herself being lifted up. “No, wait!” She was splashed then to the water. She swam to the surface and felt her knee cramped up. “Ouch,” She groaned silently. Everyone was laughing and chanting so she just forced a smile to them not minding her bruised knee. Sehun noticed it and quickly swam to her leaving Hyunah behind. Sehun carried her bridal style and brought her out of the pool. “W-what are you doing?” Yeonhee asked. Everyone’s eyes were now on them.

 

“Are you okay?” Sehun asked, his eyes’ full of concern. “Of course, I am.” She answered. Sehun then touched her bruise part and she flinched. Sehun then quickly glared at Jino who splashed her into the water. “Oh, my, I’m sorry Yeonhee.” He quickly apologized. The atmosphere suddenly became quiet. “C-c’mon, Sehun, It’s not that bad.” Yeonhee said. Sehun just looked at her and helped her stood up. “No, we’ll go get some first aid kit.” Sehun stated but she pulled away from Sehun’s grasp.  “Y-you should just stay here with Hyunah. I’ll go get it myself,” She said.

 

“I’ll go with you,” She turned to Suho who appeared suddenly and just nodded. Sehun can’t do anything but to watch them slowly leaving his eyes.

 

“Forget about them, honey. Let’s go swimming,” Hyunah whispered to Sehun as she got closer and pulled him with her but Sehun just glared at her then walked away.

 

“Oh, let’s forget about them! Let’s just go Party!!!” Haebin exclaimed, raising her shot of tequila which everyone followed. They all partied until the sun has set.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

 

It was a bright night for everyone. Some we’re already drunk because of the tequila they drank earlier but still strong to party through the night. They we’re gathered around a bon fire, telling stories to each other and spilling each secret.

 

“I admit that I banged my cousin but hell, she’s hot to resist!” Baekhyun exclaimed with a hint of drunkness in his voice. Everyone then laughed and started admitting some of their confessions or secrets. “You know what? Yeonhee’s a very hard-to-get girl.” Haebin started. Yeonhee then tried to stop her from spilling some but the others prevented her. “It’s very hard to gain her trust. She never trusted anyone especially boys! Something happened back on her teen days that made her like that and I can’t tell you that cause that’s so private. So I would probably congratulate that guy who would capture her heart!” “Yah! Haebin! Stop that!” Yeonhee complained. Haebin’s already drunk that she started spilling secrets about them all.

 

“Yah! Sehun-ah! Aren’t you gonna spill anything?” Chanyeol asked. Every head then turned to Sehun and waited for something. “All right, if not, I will. You know what? Sehun’s a stalk—“ “Yah!” Sehun shouted and quickly cupped Chanyeol’s mouth. He then poured all the beer to Chanyeol’s head that made everyone chanted. They all suddenly stood up and started partying once again.

 

Yeonhee sighed. ‘This people are animals’ She said to herself and decided to take a walk on the beach. As she was walking on the beach and her feet played with the sand, deep thoughts flooded her mind and it’s all about Sehun. Seeing him already completes her day. She wished that Sehun felt the same for her. She was already far from those party animals, she felt relaxed just by hearing the sound of the waves. She felt the cold breeze of the air touched her bare shoulders. A tear left her eye and then she suddenly remembered what Suho told her. “Love is painful, isn’t it?” Yes. Love is do painful. She never felt so incomplete before and there’s just one person that made her that way.

 

“Yeonhee..” She stopped from her tracks and felt her heart beat rapidly when she heard that husky voice. She felt her feet being pinned down on the sand. She can’t move and she can’t breath. She can’t think of anything she could do now that she heard Sehun’s footsteps coming closer.

 

She then felt her body being turned then a pair of soft lips captured hers.

 

Feeling his soft lips made her want to cry, she wanted to shout at him that she loves him but she’s very afraid of what he would respond. Right now, she would cherish every moment he’s giving her even though it’s not right. Sehun nibbled her lips then he opened his mouth for his tongue to in to Yeonhee’s.  Yeonhee fully accepted it, he let his tongue explored every sweetness while his mouth devoured her. Yeonhee then tried to do what Sehun’s doing and moved with him. She felt Sehun’s left arm traveled around her waist while his right arm went to her cheeks.

 

Yeonhee’s then placed both of her arms around Sehun’s nape. It was surely a passionate kiss to be remembered. Sehun continued to kiss her, letting his feelings out. Yeonhee moaned into the kiss and tightened her embraced. Now, both of their lips swayed with the wind. They tasted each other passionately. Yeonhee felt her lips getting swollen but she doesn’t care. All she cares about is her love one’s lips on her. Feeling his arms around her is enough. Sehun felt something wet on her cheeks, he then left her lips and kissed the tear away.

 

Sehun then gave her a one last sweet peck on the lips before breaking it. He stared at her for a moment. How beautiful this girl is. He wanted to shout his feelings out too but he can’t right now. Tao is a very sneaky and sly guy, he might ruin everything for him. As he was kissing Yeonhee earlier, he knew she felt the same for him and it all confirms it when he felt Yeonhee’s tear. “Yeonhee..I-I..I’m sorry..” He blurted out. Yeonhee felt her heart broke into pieces. She was expecting for something more but it turned out something she doesn’t want to hear. She’s hurt, yes. Seeing this man in front of her made the pain deeper. Now, she can’t felt her bruise tingling but she can hear her heart shattered into pieces. She can only hear her heart silently crying inside. The waves she’s been hearing earlier we’re now gone.

 

She can’t even define what’s Sehun’s eyes is saying. All she can feel is the pain Sehun brought her. She loves him but she also hates him. She then decided to turn around and leave him there. But as she was walking, she felt her feet going numb. She let her tears fall slowly while trying to cope up with what just happened.