Chapter 9

Infinitely Yours

 

Chapter 9


 

“So...” Suzy grinned in front of him. “What do you think about Han river?” Suzy continued. There they were, standing in front of Han River, the major river in South Korea. Han River is one of the longest on Korea. Suzy was mumbling because Taecyeon still ignored him. He always did after they met Jieun.

Suzy sighed and then she loosened her legs which frozen and stiffed. Actually, Han River was very beautiful, but her partner, Taecyeon, successfully made the Han River looked bleak on her sight. The atmosphere between them was bleak too. Suzy had been trying to make him speak, at least for one word but she stopped it when she realized it would be useless.

Suzy knew anything it was, Taecyeon was very shocked when he heard Jieun’s explanation. Until Suzy pulled forcedly him to get into the bus to Hangang Park at Yeouido so Taecyeon could feel a little happiness. But, she knew it was useless. She felt so stupid because she thought the beautiful view of Han River could make him feel better. He didn’t. He even didn’t angry when she switched her iPod on loudly.

“I don’t doubt it if Jieun leave you,” Taecyeon turned his head quickly to Suzy. Suzy gulped when she realized Taecyeon has stared at her. ‘Ah…that name works,’

“So…that name gives a big effect, huh?” Suzy asked with her innocent look.

Taecyeon sighed, yet he glanced at the Han River with his teary eyes. It was full of hurt. He was still denied to give any comment.

“I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to make you feel hurt, more.” Suzy said, made Taecyeon starred at her with his sarcastic look. He scratched his head, wondering why Suzy could be so strict. “But, I think I can understand her feeling.”

Taecyeon forehead scratched more, but Suzy innocently continued her words.

“If I were Jieun, I would do the same way,” Suzy looked at Taecyeon. “I will leave you for Wooyoung,”

Taecyeon looked her sarcastically. “Is he better than me? Why do you think so? He is not better than me at all,”

“He is better, in so many aspects,” Suzy answered quickly.

Taecyeon looked at her with his narrowed eyes. “What’s your point?”

“Hmm…They won’t ignore it when the girl talks to him,” Suzy continued when she looked Taecyeon’s sight was about to underestimate her. “And, he won’t look at me with that eyes too,” Suzy stuck her tongue out.

“I’m not underestimating you,” Taecyeon glanced back at Han River. “You’re just…so weird for me.”

“You’re not fun,” Suzy talked again.

“If you mean being fun is being crazy, I will never do that.” Suzy looked around her. It would useless to talk more to him.

Suzy took a deep breath. She looked around her and smiled slightly, no one was sitting there like them. No one would sit there, anyways. It was winter and no one, except the desperate one beside her, who did it.

“So, what’s the next on our itinerary?” Taecyeon asked and Suzy looked at him unbelievable.

“We’re going to Nami Island.” Suzy smiled brightly at him. Taecyeon sighed. He hated Korea, but he knew what Nami Island was. It was…one of romantic place. And he had no sense to come to romantic place.

Taecyeon was thinking about what he would do after this. He got everything clear already when he heard something that sound like camera captured. He looked quickly at Suzy, who was writing at her small, thick and colorful notebook with metallic binding.

“W—what’s that?” Taecyeon asked while Suzy took a piece of paper that came out from her Instax, and shook that piece on the empty air. After that, she stuck it in her notebook, the second page of her notebook.

“Broken…Hearted…Taecyeon,” Suzy mumbled while she wrote on her notebook, Taecyeon paid attention at her while he scratched her forehead. He felt so annoyed because of her.

“Do you love to have fun over my heartache?” Taecyeon asked sarcastically, but Suzy ignored it and continued her work.

“So…I’m going to make this notebook as your journal at Korea! I always dream about this! Do you like it?” Suzy looked at Taecyeon with her innocent eyes, asked for permission from him.

“Whatever,” Taecyeon sighed.

“YAY!” Suzy shouted happily. “I have so many plans!” Suzy laughed.

**

 

Taecyeon tapped his forehead. He even didn’t know why he felt so exhausted. Suzy took more than his usual energy. Taecyeon took his iPad while his other hand out his wallet on the table and he fling his body on the sofa.

That day was exhausted. Mentally and physically, because of Suzy, the hyperactive girl…and also his tour guide. ‘What kind of sin that I have, God? Why do you punish me so bad like this?’ Taecyeon sighed when he saw his iPad again. He got new message.

From :  Tour Guide
Do you want to eat Kimbap? My sister cooked more for our dinner.
If you want, I will go to your hotel and give it to you ƪ(ˆˆ)ʃ

He took a deep breath and tried to take all of his energy out, and then he touched his iPad’s screen, replied to Suzy’s message.

To :Tour Guide
I don’t like Korean’s cuisine. Save it for you. Thx

He took a deep breath again, his eyes looked at ceiling. He covered his eyes with his arms and his mind brought him back again, to that place where he found Jieun.

Jieun was the only one girl that she loved entire of her life. The only girl who made him crazily flew to Seoul. Even he knew he would never like it. Even he hated to be here. The only girl who could make him waited no matter how long it would be. But, that girl was going to marry the other guy.

He blessed her. He blessed her wedding. He blessed that Jieun would marry Wooyoung. He felt disappointed more than felt sad. Because his five years…were useless, He fought for something he never had.

He dedicated for everything he did in his life. He dedicated himself for his study, his work, and nothing of them betrayed him. He always got the first place on his school life. He finished his college with summa laude. He chosen to be manager after his hard worked. Nothing ever betrayed him, until he dedicated his life to love. With a girl named Lee Ji Eun.

That time, he couldn’t stop to blame himself because Jieun left him. Jieun was the only one thing that ever betrayed him. Jieun was the only thing that missed from his estimate.

Now he knew the answer already. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t deny it. Jieun couldn’t stay for him anymore. Her Pole’s theory was true. He could accept it.

They were the identical pole. Both of them were stubborn. Both of them rejected each other. Like two parallel lines, they would never meet in one point. They would hurt each other if they did.

“MR.OK?! ARE YOU OKAY OVER THERE?”Taecyeon widened his eyes when he heard familiar voice from his door. He looked at his iPad, and found new message there.

From :Tour Guide
I will come to see you. I wonder something will happen.

“HELLO! ANYBODY THERE?” Once again, Taecyeon could hear Suzy’s voice but Taecyeon still sat on his sofa. Based on Jieun’s theory, he would be good to stand together with that annoying girl.

But, it was so impossible.

“MR.OK? I AM WONDERING YOU!” He shut his eyes off and got up as he walked to his door.

“WHAT?”He said and widened his eyes when he looked at Suzy, with her wide smile, stood in front of his door. And his eyes glanced to the figure that stood beside Suzy.

It was a guy, mostly looked like with another Korean guy. He was tall, yet a little shorter than him. Taecyeon looked at that figure once again.

‘Now, what else…?’He said.

**


 

A/N : Double chaptered :D Welcome for my new subscribers. I hope you will shared your mind here :3
Thank you for enjoying this story, I hope a lot from you, my dearest readers. And please subscribe and comment about this chapter!
Forgive the mistakes, I type it with half-opened eyes.