Chapter 7

Infinitely Yours

 

Chapter 7


 

Suzy switched her song on her playlist while she walked to the bus station. She watched every steps that made by her foot. She was so boring that time when she sat on the bench, waiting for the next bus to pass.

She just looked around her when her phone vibrated in her sling bag. She quickly took her phone and opened slightly.

From :Ok Taecyeon – Client1
I think today I won’t go anywhere. I have a bad headache.
Please let me take a rest.

Suzy sighed as she put her phone back to her bag, yet still waited for the bus again.
‘Should I buy something for him?’ She asked herself but she shook her head.
‘It’ll be better to only look at his condition’ Suzy grinned without noticed that everybody who waited for the bus was looking at her.

‘Bingo! It comes at the right time!’ Suzy shouted on her mind when the Jwaseok Bus stopped in front of her. She let the elder in first then she entered the bus. Took a seat on the left of the bus seat and still listened to her iPod’s song.

**

 

Taecyeon smiled with satisfaction obviously drew on his face. He could jump because of bunch of happiness on his mind. He put his phone on the table beside his bed and walked a little rush to the bathroom.
‘Finally, I could obviate her,’ He smiled over his thought and started to turn on the shower.

5 Minutes Later…
Taecyeon was ready to get out from his bed room. He took his notepad and walked out of his room. He locked his room and when he was about to walk from his room, he jumped back from his way. Shocked expression was drawing obviously on his face.

Suzy was standing, yet blocking his way on the alley. That girl put her hands on her hips with her sarcastic look. “Are you planning to look for that Lee Ji Eun alone?” She shouted, made Taecyeon covered and dragged her closer to the wall.

“Ssshh,” Taecyeon hinted her to calm down because he didn’t want the other workers felt annoyed because of Suzy’s shout.

Taecyeon still covered Suzy’s mouth when she bit his palm, “AW!”

Suzy looked at Taecyeon fiercely, “You plan to look for Jieun alone, don’t you? That message was lying, wasn’t it?”

Taecyeon wagged his tender pinkie, yet looked at Suzy no less fiercely. “I’ve told you, it wasn’t your business,”

Then, Taecyeon stepped away from Suzy, passed her while Suzy just stood on her place. Without any words, that girl followed Taecyeon. Taecyeon stopped, then turned back.

“What do you want?” He asked annoyed.

“I won’t let you walked alone at Seoul!” Suzy insisted, made Taecyeon clucked.

“I have told you, I would give you how much you want. And as return, I want you to let me look for her, Alone.”

Suzy thought for a while. “I need money, but if you kidnapped by someone, if you get injure, especially if you become immigrant, it’ll make a trouble for me, for my company. I might be on the jail, and I will lose my job. So…”

“Ah, whatever,” Taecyeon sighed. “As long as you don’t bother me,”

**

 

Suzy looked at Taecyeon’s back. Actually, she really wanted for didn’t care of him and let him went alone, but her feeling told her that something would happen to Taecyeon. She didn’t want to live on guilty until she died if she chosen for didn’t care, then she found the headline ‘An American Tourist Found Suicide in Han River’ on the newspaper the next day. Then, she would jail because she accused of negligence in the work.

Suzy shuddered. She didn’t want something bad happened. She would watch Taecyeon’s step wherever he went. She thought a lot without noticed that Taecyeon stopped a taxi and ready to come in, looked he didn’t care at all about Suzy.

Taecyeon was about to close the door when he heard Suzy shouted at him.

“WAIT!” Suzy ran quickly to the taxi and came in. Taecyeon still didn’t care.

Seoul National University,” Taecyeon commanded the driver while Suzy widened her eyes.

Seouldae?” Suzy looked at Taecyeon with hesitate look. “She is studying at Seouldae?”

Taecyeon looked at her with no expression. “Yes.”

The driver rushed the taxi on the street while Suzy nodded. “Now, I can figure out what kind of girl Jieun is,”

“What I know, she didn’t like you,” Taecyeon said calmly and glanced out the window, didn’t care. Suzy looked at him, yet widened her eyes. She didn’t believe he just said that.

For a while, the silent occurred on the taxi. Like he felt a déjà vu, Taecyeon turned his head to Suzy and widened his eyes when he found Suzy was about to take her iPod out from her bag. Taecyeon catch that iPod before Suzy turned it on, and looked at Suzy. “Don’t ever try to turn your music on anymore,”

Suzy pouted. “You’re not fun at all,”

“I am,” Taecyeon said and made Suzy looked at him.

“Did someone tell you already that you have no sense of fun, even for a little?” Suzy asked curiously. For her lifetime, she never found someone like Taecyeon, the one who always acted in serious way.

“Everybody said,” Suzy sighed while Taecyeon glanced out the window again.

Minutes later, Suzy laughed together with the driver and continued talk to him. Taecyeon still didn’t pay attention for them and he would never do that. Suzy must be told the driver any cheesy joke.

Taecyeon just glanced out the window when he captured a figure that he knew. She was walking on the street. Taecyeon immediately turned his head back to see clearly that figure. He wanted to make sure that he didn’t stay on the day dreaming that time.

“STOP!” Taecyeon shouted and made both of Suzy and the driver’s laugh stopped.

“Ah…okay. We will,” Suzy said and covered .

“I MEAN STOP THE TAXI!STOP THE TAXI!” Taecyeon shouted with high-pitched voice, made the driver stepped the brake as strong as possible while Suzy hit her face on the seat in front of her.

“YA!” Suzy rubbed her nose, it hurt. Without any care, Taecyeon opened the door and walked away from the taxi, he went out quickly while Suzy confusedly look around her.

Seconds later, she opened the door but the driver held her.

Agasshi, please pay the tax first,” Suzy grinned and took her wallet, pulled her money out and gave it to the driver. She turned back and chased Taecyeon who had walked away from her.

She walked on the sidewalk and realized that she was standing in front of the Seoul Station. She stepped out the ladder and saw brown coat which was so familiar for her.  She didn’t want to waste her time, she ran toward Taecyeon who was standing behind the tree.

Suzy observed what he was seeing at. And she looked a beautiful girl, with cream coat and walked beside the taller guy. She was so beautiful. She has small figure and she looked younger than her age. Her simple fashion and her simple glasses gave a natural look for her.

“So, is she Lee Jieun?” Suzy asked, made Taecyeon turned his body to her. He shocked once again. Suzy always be able to find him. Taecyeon nodded and grabbed Suzy’s arm as he walked to the cafeteria where he looked Jieun.

Suzy scratched her head but she just followed him entered that café and went to the cashier to order something.
“What do you want?” Taecyeon asked quickly.

Suzy, still on her confusion think didn’t know what to do.

“Ah! Two cups of cappuccino, please,” Taecyeon said to the cashier and paid for it when the cashier told him the amount.

They had been waiting for their cappuccino when someone said behind them.

“Taecyeon? Is that you?”

Both of Taecyeon and Suzy turned their head back and looked at Jieun who had stood there for minutes before they noticed her.

“Taecyeon, why could I see you here?” She asked and moved closer to him, made the atmosphere around them was changing. Suzy smiled awkwardly when the worker of that café gave her a tray with two cups of cappuccino.

“Jieun-ah, is something wrong?” Suzy widened her eyes and almost dropped the tray when she saw that guy suddenly came between them. That guy who met with her at Itaewon yesterday. Taecyeon looked bothered with his presence.

“I want to talk to you, Jieun,” Taecyeon glanced at that guy, who looked like her boyfriend, or maybe soon-to-be-her-husband. “Only two of us.” Suzy chuckled of that statement made Taecyeon glanced at her and gave her sign to leave. Suzy understood, she quickly walked and took a seat.

When Suzy passed Jieun, she smiled brightly to her. Jieun turned her glance at Taecyeon once again. She still didn’t believe what happened that time. But she finally decided to talk first.

“Taecyeon oppa, have I introduced Wooyoung to you?”

Taecyeon looked at her. Jieun obviously wanted to change their topic. Taecyeon never wanted to know that man. He will never want to. He only wanted to talk face to face with Jieun.

“Wooyoung oppa, this is the man who was I talking about,” Wooyoung smiled to Taecyeon, he knew about him already. He knew, almost everything about what happened between them. Jieun glanced at Taecyeon again. “Oppa, this is Wooyoung oppa. He is my fiancée, oppa.”

Taecyeon starred at that guy. He wanted to dismiss the outstretched hand of that man, but finally he welcomed that hand.

“Taecyeon Ok,”

“Jang Wooyoung,”

He even looked cuter than a girl,’ Taecyeon said on his mind. From a distance, Suzy looked at them and tried to sip his cappuccino.

**

 


 

 

A/N : I was so busy T^T I'm so sad there's no comment. I feel so frustated! 

What do you think about this? please tell me T^T