Chapter 12

Infinitely Yours

 

Chapter 12


 

Suzy walked to the bench and sat there. In silence, Taecyeon followed her and sat next to her, cursing because the bench forced him to sit closer to Suzy. He glanced at Suzy, who was busy to stick two pieces of photo from her Instax. She was too busy as she let her bangs covered her face. Suddenly, Taecyeon could feel different sensation through his body. He wanted to it. Like he let his mind controlled him, he let her arms getting closer to Suzy’s smooth bangs.

He shook his head and quickly pulled his arms.

‘It’s better to Golden Retriever’s fur or anything else.’

Taecyeon coughed and tried to control his mind, while Suzy wrote something on her journal. He tried to get back in his right mind. He shouldn’t think to her hair. The girl who always brought bad luck in his few days, the worst bad luck he has ever got in his life.

“Can I ask you something?” Suzy closed her notebook and asked Taecyeon. Taecyeon chuckled because it was the first time Suzy asked him with serious look.

“Did you just eat sedative?” Taecyeon asked, made Suzy pouted.

“I want to ask something serious.”

Taecyeon smiled cryptically. “Just ask.”

“Hmm…about Jieun…How could you meet her? I mean…She is at Korea, isn’t she? And…yeah.” Suzy tried to ask with a normal tone, but she couldn’t hide it well. She really wanted to know something about Jieun, about Taecyeon’s ex-fiancée.

“She got scholarship about 4 years ago.”Taecyeon tried to remember, glanced at an empty couch in front of him. “But, after she finished her study, she didn’t want to return to US.”

“Now, you know what the reason is.”

Suzy widened her eyes. “Don’t say that…”

“She fell in love with everything about Korea. Korea’s cuisine, Korea’s culture,” He stopped for a while, “And Korean boy…”

Suzy sighed. She understood why Taecyeon hated Korea that much.

“And you? Who’s that man whom came to my hotel’s room yesterday?” Taecyeon asked, still with his flat expression.

“AH!” Suzy smiled brightly, like she forgot anything that just said by Taecyeon.
“He is my oppa! Can’t you see? He is so…handsome,” Suzy took her phone from his coat’s pocket. “Wait, I have his picture…”

Taecyeon sighed. He knew if it was the biggest mistake. He shouldn’t ask her.

**

 

“Look…that’s so cool!” Suzy said while looked at the green and red-grey trees covered with white snow on the top. Taecyeon still sat on his place with no comment. He looked out the window sadly. Suzy took her Instax, without noticing him, she snapped his picture. She put another Taecyeon’s picture on her journal notebook and wrote ‘in cable car’

Suzy looked at Taecyeon who still stayed calm, then jumped excitedly toward him, made the cable car sway a bit.

“What the hell are you doing?” Taecyeon barked, wondering of the cable car wasn’t strong enough. So far, Taecyeon could feel he was unlucky, so it wasn’t impossible if he would end on the cable car which broken off and crashed on the ground.

“Move.” Suzy forced him to move, sitting next to him and looked at him. “Do you know Korean drama’s Boys Before Flowers?”

Taecyeon looked at Suzy with I-am-an-architect-and-manager-at-my-firm-do-I-have-a-reason-to-know-about-Korean-drama look, hoping Suzy would understand.

“So…we have this drama, F4 from Korea.” Suzy still continued her story even though Taecyeon didn’t show interest for a little. “The main cast, is Jun Pyo, wrote a note for his girl, Jan Di, on this cable car. Like this.”

He didn’t realize if Suzy wrote on the wall of the cable car ‘Taecyeon & Suzy, winter in Korea’ with a marker, grinning at Taecyeon who just scratched his head.

“Then—”

“Do you use permanent marker?” Taecyeon cut Suzy’s word and then Suzy looked at her marker and nodded. Taecyeon gasped. “Don’t you know that someone will catch us because you ruin your country’s property?”

Suzy frozen, covering . And then she quickly tried to erase her hand writing.

“I thought you said it’s permanent,” Taecyeon commented at Suzy’s useless action.

“What should I do…”Suzy said.

Suddenly, the cable car stopped. They were arriving. Like there was nothing wrong, Suzy took her Post-it, sticking it on the top of her hand writing. She stood, following Taecyeon who has walked before her. Suzy was hiding herself behind Taecyeon when they passed the officer.

“Come on, let’s go!” Suzy pulled Taecyeon’s arm and brought him out from Namsan Cable Car.

Taecyeon smiled a little because of Suzy’s reaction was too much. He just realized. He never had any stupid experience before. His life was flat and predictable. But, he felt his life was twisted in the past few days. Even most of them were bad luck, but he didn’t know if the bad luck could be so interesting.

Taecyeon looked at Suzy who ran down the stone stairs. He was like dreaming. He was dating with the girl who met him four days ago. The date, it was the most romantic thing which he wouldn’t do—and would never do—with Lee Jieun, his girlfriend for almost five years.

“Mr. OK! Let’s go!” Taecyeon lifted his head up, looking Suzy who waited him meters away. He sighed. For that day, he would try to having fun.

Only for that day.

**

 

“What is it?”

Taecyeon stared at the black thing in front of him confusedly while Suzy just stir something on her bowl. They were on the food stand at Dongdaenum market, one of the biggest shopping central at Seoul.

“It is jajangmyeon,” Suzy said with her bright smile, again. “It is wheat noodles, with chunjang. Chunjang is kind of soya paste, or like viscous soya sauce.”

Taecyeon scratched his forehead. “What?”

“It’s delicious!” Suzy thumbs-up, recommended the food. “There is beef sliced, and seafood too! You should try this!”

He sighed and looked at his bowl again. It looked so disgusting. But, slowly he used his chopstick to stir the noodles, while Suzy stared at him. Taecyeon’s tummy called for the food. He was hungry. After he finished his pray—hoping the food wouldn’t affect his tummy—He ate the jajangmyeon a little.

He finished his dinner for less than ten minutes.

“I’m hungry.” He said when he looked Suzy opened , ready to give comment.

“So, what will we do next?” Taecyeon asked.

“Shopping,” Suzy answered while ate her jajangmyeon.

Suddenly, Taecyeon felt his body stiffed.

**