Chapter 6

Infinitely Yours

 

 

Chapter


 

Wooyoung looked at the ceiling as he realized that someone called through his phone. He tried to reach his phone and blinked once he looked at the phone’s screen

Jieun-ah

“Yoboseyo,” He answered and got up from and sat on his bed.

“Oppa…where are you now?” Jieun answered with her sweet voice.

“I’m on my apartment, why? Do you need me to pick you up?” Wooyoung said.

“GUESS YOU DON’T NEED TO,”

Peeeeeepppp.The connection cut off.

Wooyoung scratched his head and looked at his phone.

What happened with this girl?

A few seconds later, Wooyoung heard his apartment’s door knocked. He put his phone on the table and walked to the door, opened it.

“BOOOO!!!!!”

Wooyoung surprised as he jumped back. He widened his eyes and opened his mouth, ready to release so many words to Jieun in front of him.

But Jieun so fast, she jumped and tapped Wooyoung’s nose.

“You don’t like to see me here?” Jieun walked to Wooyoung’s room without looked at Wooyoung who shook his head.

Oh… this girl…

“Oppa, you haven’t eaten right? Oh… you waste the food again,” Jieun sighed and looked at Wooyoung who walked closer to her as she found the porridge which frozen at the refrigerator, still the same like the day before when she left it there.

“I’m not hungry yet. I will eat later,” He smiled when Jieun stared at him.

“You should eat now,” Jieun took the bowl to heat it, but Wooyoung pulled her hand and looked deeply into her eyes.

“What’s wrong with that face oppa?” Jieun asked.

“He was looking for you here. He came already,” Wooyoung said as he still looked deeply into her eyes.

“Who?” Jieun scratched her eyes. She knew it. She knew but she still wanted to make sure about that. Her heart pumped the blood faster, wondered what would be the answer.

“That man, Taecyeon,” Wooyoung palmed his face and looked at Jieun’s face. It turned to pale now. He knew it would be. His right hand quickly took the bowl and put it on the refrigerator and his left hand wrapped around Jieun’s neck, pulled her into a warm hug.

“O…Oppa…” Jieun said weakly.

“You don’t like it? You don’t like my hug?” He asked sarcastically and pushed Jieun away from the hug, “You always asked for that, don’t you?” He asked again, that time with his cute face which made Jieun blushed and nodded.

Wooyoung pulled her again into his hug.

“Let him to find me, oppa,” She said weakly and rested her head on Wooyoung’s chest who hugged her tighter, her hair.

**

 

Taecyeon looked at his phone once again. No one called him except Nichkhun or Suzy, who continuously asked him about what he was doing. He sighed once again and thought about anything, but his mind brought Jieun again. Taecyeon closed his eyes. His mind brought any cut of his memories back.

Jieun smiled.

Jieun cried.

Jieun laughed.

Jieun pouted.

“We’d better of this way,” Jieun said with her serious and flat expression.

It looked so real for him. The nightmare comes to his dream every night.

Taecyeon opened his eyes again and found empty ceiling captured on his sight. He sighed.  

He suddenly woke up and took his iPad, looked for his important note. The note which forgotten by him.

Seoul National University

He read the note and smiled.

Yes, I would find her there. She would be there.

**

 

“OPPAAAAAAAAAAA!!! You must eat together with me! Just go home now, it’s late already,” Suzy said with her spoiled voice through the phone.

“I can’t Suzy, I have something to do. The boss asked me to work overtime today,” Soohyun, the one who talked to her answered. Suzy pouted on her phone.

“Promise me you’d back soon, with Fei unnie too. I’m so lonely here,” Suzy said weakly.

“Arra, I’ll eat with you two tomorrow, don’t worry,” Soohyun said and made a long silent on their telephone, “Take care yourself. Oppa need to work again, mian,”

“Oppaaaa!! Suzy want to talk more,” Suzy pouted more, even she knew Soohyun won’t be able to see her.

“Bye bye. Oppa need to work again,” Soohyun cut the telephone, left Suzy with her pouted face.

Suzy threw her phone to her bed and slammed herself to the bed. She was feeling so bored. She hugged herRilakkuma bear, rolled on her bed.

Suddenly she remembered about what just happened. She rubbed her knee, realized it stiffed.

It because of I walked too much today

She thought again, that time she remembered a lot. That moments brought to her uncountable.

What did he want?

Who is Jieun?

Why Jieun wanted to marry?

Why Taecyeon-ssi weren’t sad even a little?

Why he looked so flat?

The questions spun on her mind and she tried to push it away.

She shouldn’t be care. Even she knew she couldn’t. It was her habit to care for someone, even with someone that she never knew before.

**



A/N : Sorry for the late update. I have tight schedule. Thanks for support me. I planned to write about Taecyeon again, this time is the ty one. 

And for the opening of this chapter. I give it all to you, wooiu shipper! ^^

Enjoy!~ and please, subscribe and comment, you

 

chapter 6 | status : done

words count : 839