Chapter 10

Infinitely Yours

 

Chapter 10


 

Taecyeon took his suitcase and walked to the receptionist, wanting to check out because that day he would go to Nami Island with…his Suzy, of course.
He sighed when he remembered that, the previous night, Suzy successfully messed his dinner, and his night.

“From here, we will use bus to Nami Island,” When he realized, Taecyeon had heard Suzy’s voice and Suzy stepped out from the taxi. They were in front of Dong Seoul Terminal to looking for the bus to Nami Island.

Taecyeon followed Suzy, stepping out from the taxi and paid the tax. “So? What else?”

“We will use the bus to Nami Island,” Suzy pointed to the terminal. “We need to get there,”

Taecyeon nodded, following Suzy who had walked happily towards the stairs at the white building in front of them. Taecyeon looked the architecture of the terminal. He liked that place, it was clean and neat.

Taecyeon enjoyed that time very much while Suzy was day dreaming about what she will do at Nami Island. Taecyeon was walking and enjoying the architecture of the terminal when someone hit him. Rather than said sorry, the boy—who has an ulzzang face—leave him hurriedly. Taecyeon sighed and looked at his back when he left. I=

Taecyeon was about to fix his mantel when he felt he didn’t feel something that should he feel. He scratched his head, trying to touch his right pocket. He didn’t get it and he touched the other pocket. Nothing

Suddenly, Taecyeon widened his eyes. He turned his head around as fast as the lights speed, looking that ulzzang boy, but Taecyeon couldn’t find him anywhere.

“Mr. Ok? What happened?”Suzy exclaimed when she looked at stunned Taecyeon in front of entrance gate.

The next seconds, Taecyeon glanced at Suzy, giving her the most sarcastic look. Suzy palmed herself and looked at Taecyeon fearfully.

Something has happened, and it looked so serious.

Seriously serious

**

 

“I don’t know if I can find pickpocket here,” Taecyeon said sarcastically. They were sitting in front of the terminal, trying to analyze what was happened minutes ago. Suzy just knew if she could find pickpocket with group-idols look.

Suzy grinned. “You’re just unlucky.”

Taecyeon looked at her with his killer look, making Suzy hidden her face more. Suzy couldn’t imagine Taecyeon would be so unlucky. After her one hundred—or more—clients, Taecyeon was the first ‘unlucky-client’. Or she brought it to him?

Taecyeon took a very deep-breath. “So…how? In the wallet there are passport, credit card, and cash money about five hundred thousand won,”

Suzy blinked her eyes. “Why did you bring much money?”

Taecyeon gaped. “Is that the right time to worry about the money?”

“AH! Yes…” Suzy tapped her forehead. Taecyeon lost his passport. It was the biggest trouble. It was the biggest trouble which means the nightmare, the worst nightmare for the tourist.

“You need to bring me to the embassy,” Taecyeon took his iPad, the only thing that left with him. “I want to call the Bank for reporting the credit card loss,”

Suzy nodded, when she was about to call her boss to send US embassy address, she realized something, another fact that made it worst.

“Mr. Ok!” Suzy called Taecyeon weakly. Taecyeon turned his head to face Suzy, made her grinned. “Today is…Sunday.”

Taecyeon face palmed and he felt like his knees were too weak to stand. He tried to think hard then he realized what she was saying. It was Sunday. All of the office was closed. Taecyeon sighed, looking at the police at the end of the road. If they reported that case, it was possible he would be detained. Taecyeon shook his head.

“Here,” Taecyeon waved to Suzy, made her walked closer. “We shouldn’t report this now. Tomorrow, at the early morning, we go to embassy and report if the passport just lose.”

Suzy scratched her forehead for a while, nodding because she understood. The next second, she confused even more. “So, what will we do now?”

“I need to call the bank first,” Then, he titled his head to Suzy. “From now on, everything will use your money,”

Taecyeon passed Suzy, walking toward the police to ask where the public telephone was while Suzy was shocked. Suzy quickly took her wallet and checked the money. She just owned two hundred thousand won, with a few of coins money, useless debit card and nearly-limit credit card. She hasn’t got her salary for this month, she would get it about 30 days later, and her sister—Fei—was on duty at Gwangju.

Suzy didn’t know what will she do, at least to fund Taecyeon’s needed until he get his wallet back.

**


 

A/N : Finally, the other update? I don't know where this story will go, so...please understand me, my dearest reader.
welcome to my new readers, thank you for subscribe this story, later on I want to see about your mind after read this story. Heheheehehehe xD 
last, I love you :D